View Full Version : WTT: Kobra EKP 8-21 Russian 4 reticle military red dot !

04-05-2010, 8:21 PM
Comes with sun cover, camo case and cleaning cloth. * I do not have the original box, I have other boxes/instructions for the 8-15 model I believe which functions the same and another older model as well I can include if you would like an original box/instructions. Please feel free to take a look at this in person if you have any questions of it's authenticity. I purchased it from a friend in Europe who bought it a couple years ago and used it twice, I have not tried it out yet (but may if it does not sell/trade soon) but have mounted it on my Arsenal SGL-20. All 4 reticles work perfect, it's got the same battery in it from when I first got it months ago. I am not a Kobra expert but have owned 3 in the past and it passes all of my tests, I also emailed pictures to Tantal and he told me that it was a model even he had rarely seen and it's not one of the common ones to knock off so I should not even question it.

Here is some info on these type of optics and this is one of the last online places to sell them

This specific model is the weaver/dovetail direct mounting type and it does come with picatinny adapters. I used a favor to get a hold of this and as soon as I tried to mount it on my MI rail which will be going on my Draco pistol as soon as henderson get's em in of course, I realized this is way too big for that purpose.

These have not been in production (so I hear) for a couple years so if I was going to take a cash amount I would be looking in the $300 range, the only trades I am really looking for at this time would be a Aimpoint micro T1 in which I would contribute cash & also I have an Eotech 512 2009 model for trade/sale.

thanks for reading! (Located in North OC)

04-05-2010, 9:59 PM
pm sent

04-06-2010, 6:45 AM

04-06-2010, 9:10 AM

04-06-2010, 10:57 AM
Sorry for the extra bump but pictures have been added.