PDA

View Full Version : for all you yote lovers out there

theseacow
04-04-2010, 7:40 PM
here is me making the face that the yote made right before it got shot (that, and combined with the fact im way low on sleep). i snapped a pic because there seems to be a lot of super talented and professional yote hunters on this board.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/7158/yote.jpg

Big Jake
04-04-2010, 7:42 PM
Looks like it would make a great horror film. LOL!

pieeater
04-04-2010, 7:48 PM
When will the jerky be done? Or did you stuff him full of squeaks and have it for Easter dinner?

theseacow
04-04-2010, 7:49 PM
When will the jerky be done? Or did you stuff him full of squeaks and have it for Easter dinner?

made a fantastic easter brunch. coyote makes fine cuisine, that is why most people eat them.

CavTrooper
04-04-2010, 7:56 PM
made a fantastic easter brunch. coyote makes fine cuisine, that is why most people eat them.

I think I read that somewhere.

pieeater
04-04-2010, 7:57 PM
haha Have you caught up on your sleep? Ya know the sleep depravation has to be one of the hardest parts of hunting. Whether its hunting all day and all nite. Or driving across the country non stop without sleep just to start hunting immediately at your destination. Caffeine only does so much.

Big Jake
04-04-2010, 7:59 PM
haha Have you caught up on your sleep? Ya know the sleep depravation has to be one of the hardest parts of hunting. Whether its hunting all day and all nite. Or driving across the country non stop without sleep just to start hunting immediately at your destination. Caffeine only does so much.

It's a dirty job but someone has to do it! :rolleyes:

theseacow
04-04-2010, 8:00 PM

you are correct. Combine that with the fact that I ran out of those energy bars we were snackin on. My leg seems to be much better so I stopped taking those meds and started taking beer again instead. That didnt help with staying awake either.

pieeater
04-04-2010, 8:11 PM
you are correct. Combine that with the fact that I ran out of those energy bars we were snackin on. My leg seems to be much better so I stopped taking those meds and started taking beer again instead. That didnt help with staying awake either.

I'm going to pick some of those up for this week, they were pretty filling.And **** my back and knee seem to be worse. Hopefuly if we get any pigs they are close to the road.

theseacow
04-04-2010, 8:15 PM
I'm going to pick some of those up for this week, they were pretty filling.And **** my back and knee seem to be worse. Hopefuly if we get any pigs they are close to the road.

do it. safeway has them at 10 for 10 bucks. I was a little worried packing out that pig on my back because of my leg, but it held up fine. 220 pounds is hard enough without a jacked leg. im back in the saddle and just low on sleep. Take a bunch of pics when you head out this week.

pieeater
04-04-2010, 8:30 PM
do it. safeway has them at 10 for 10 bucks. I was a little worried packing out that pig on my back because of my leg, but it held up fine. 220 pounds is hard enough without a jacked leg. im back in the saddle and just low on sleep. Take a bunch of pics when you head out this week.

The camera is charged. And i guess the bears are coming out of hibernation up there and are out pretty thick right now. Also pretty hungry after not eat for 4 months. So i should get some bear picks too.

rumblebee
04-05-2010, 11:54 AM
MMMmmmMMM...congrats...that's going to yield ALOT of coyote nuggets! :eek:;)

professionalcoyotehunter
04-05-2010, 12:05 PM

Your just getting old.:D:p