PDA

View Full Version : Open for Discussion AW Ban...

jp.cherokee
02-15-2006, 5:08 PM
First off, thanks for all your folks knowledge. I just bought my first lower today, a LMT Defender 2000, WOHO :D . Question? (sorry if this has been covered already, could not find it with a search). IF my new lower reciever becomes "BANNED" and is now transformered into a registered Assualt Weapon. What are the chances that we can remove the magazine lock and use it as a "registered assualt weapon" with removeable magazine like all the other registered AW's?

6172crew
02-15-2006, 5:27 PM
That my freind is the question we are all waiting for.;) Good choice with the LMT lower, they make great stuff.

The DOJ says it wants a 4th class of AWs and that we will not be able to remove magazine. The laws written today say we can if they are reg'd but we will wait here and in the legal section until that day comes.:cool:

First off, thanks for all your folks knowledge. I just bought my first lower today, a LMT Defender 2000, WOHO :D . Question? (sorry if this has been covered already, could not find it with a search). IF my new lower reciever becomes "BANNED" and is now transformered into a registered Assualt Weapon. What are the chances that we can remove the magazine lock and use it as a "registered assualt weapon" with removeable magazine like all the other registered AW's?