PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

ashley
04-03-2010, 4:27 PM
I'm new :)

you might know me as stan's girlfriend (see the girlfriends with rifles thread :chris: )

nice to meet all of you!

TWoods450
04-03-2010, 4:55 PM
welcome.

Turbinator
04-03-2010, 9:42 PM
Stan, as in BigBamBoo Stan?

Turby

Super Spy
04-03-2010, 9:58 PM
Welcome to CalGuns GF of Stan!

stan
04-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Stan, as in BigBamBoo Stan?

Turby

stan as in stan :D i finally got her to join.

rod
04-07-2010, 7:44 AM
Welcome to Calguns

bsg
04-07-2010, 8:23 AM
welcome to the forum.

-Brady-

mrlonewolf
04-07-2010, 8:38 AM
Hello Ashley, Welcome to Calguns.

2Cute2Shoot
04-07-2010, 9:04 AM
I'm new :)

you might know me as stan's girlfriend (see the girlfriends with rifles thread :chris: )

nice to meet all of you!

Hi Ashley! I'm glad there's another girl here on Calguns...I think there are only 4 or 5 of us all together! Now that you're a member, you can keep an eye on what Stan posts, and BUST HIM :)

I recommend never cooking for him again :rofl:

Do you shoot a lot?

ashley
04-07-2010, 10:19 AM
lol uh oh why shouldn't i cook for him?

ashley
04-07-2010, 10:29 AM
btw thank you everyone for the welcome!

andrewj
04-07-2010, 10:46 AM

He told us not to tell you :43:

CSACANNONEER
04-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Welcome! Now that you're here Stan should remove all those links to your "home videos". J/K

Stan, leave the links up!

DVLDOC
04-07-2010, 11:07 AM
Welcome, ashley!

stan
04-07-2010, 11:53 AM
you guys are gonna get me in trouble

Steyrlp10
04-07-2010, 12:14 PM

I think that's the whole idea :) Welcome to Calguns, Ashley!

Best of fun, Liz

2Cute2Shoot
04-07-2010, 1:32 PM

Hi Ashley. I didn't mean anything bad...was just teasing. And I think you found his thread where he talked about you cooking for him:rolleyes:. It sounds like you filled in the rest of the story for us...and that he's actually a nice guy and isn't treating you like his love slave :)

CSACANNONEER
04-08-2010, 8:02 AM

We'd never intentionally try to get you in trouble. Would we?

Ashley,

Now that you've decided to post here, does that mean that you are going to drag stan to the next AK build party so that you can build your own AK? If you do, I promise not to let Stan try to help you. We all know what happened to his first attempt! Anyway, it's not that hard to do. We've had females build there own before and, unlike Stan's attempt, their rifles worked:43:.

nick
04-08-2010, 8:26 AM
Worked very well, actually. Better than mine :(

Oh well, a new (to me) gas tube is on the way.

KylaGWolf
04-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Ashley welcome to Calguns. This is a great community. Don't let some of the guys comments get to you. In other words shes saying if he misbehaves don't cook for him.

2Cute to shoot actually there are a lot of women that are on Calguns just don't seem to post as often. I have been MIA since I started taking college classes again something about 40+ hours of homework for one class that seems to eat up any time that I have. LOL. But I am trying to get on here more often.

I started coming here to Calguns to support my other half Nomadd then got in to shooting myself and the rest is history. Now its me that bugs him in to lets go shooting!

t0kie
04-08-2010, 2:49 PM
I should say hello (instead of welcome) since you've been around already.
________
HERBAL VAPORIZERS (http://johan-luis.tumblr.com/)

ashley
04-09-2010, 10:13 AM
Ashley welcome to Calguns. This is a great community. Don't let some of the guys comments get to you. In other words shes saying if he misbehaves don't cook for him.

2Cute to shoot actually there are a lot of women that are on Calguns just don't seem to post as often. I have been MIA since I started taking college classes again something about 40+ hours of homework for one class that seems to eat up any time that I have. LOL. But I am trying to get on here more often.

I started coming here to Calguns to support my other half Nomadd then got in to shooting myself and the rest is history. Now its me that bugs him in to lets go shooting!

i don't think i'm at that point yet. :/ i still get nervous shooting

ashley
04-09-2010, 10:15 AM
Hi Ashley. I didn't mean anything bad...was just teasing. And I think you found his thread where he talked about you cooking for him:rolleyes:. It sounds like you filled in the rest of the story for us...and that he's actually a nice guy and isn't treating you like his love slave :)

hahaha he's the love slave :cool2:

ashley
04-09-2010, 10:17 AM
We'd never intentionally try to get you in trouble. Would we?

Ashley,

Now that you've decided to post here, does that mean that you are going to drag stan to the next AK build party so that you can build your own AK? If you do, I promise not to let Stan try to help you. We all know what happened to his first attempt! Anyway, it's not that hard to do. We've had females build there own before and, unlike Stan's attempt, their rifles worked:43:.

yeah i'll take him. i need to show him how it's done :-P

Z ME FLY
04-09-2010, 11:44 AM
Welcome to calguns!