PDA

View Full Version : Friday, April 9, 6:30pm 9pm: Shooting from Disadvantaged Positions

TacticalAdvantageConcepts
04-03-2010, 2:21 PM
Friday, April 9, 6:30pm 9pm: Shooting from Disadvantaged Positions
Shooters will work on drills that build skills in shooting from seated positions (inside a car/at a table) and shooting from the ground (supine, prone, urban prone). Shooters will also learn how to do speed and tactical reloads in these positions. Students will need a pistol, holster, mag pouch, at least 2 magazines and 150 rounds of ammunition. Cost is $50.00 per shooter.

These are skills you don't get the chance to work on a lot so you won't want to miss it. This clinic is open to intermediate level shooters who understand safe weapons handling as there is a lot of moving around and weapon presentation. Shooters who will benefit most from this clinic will be LEO/Military, security professionals, CCW holders, and those that want to push their knowledge and skills to the next level.

The LEO/Tac range has been rented for this event at:

Evan's Gunsmithing and Shooters World
1637 N. Brian St.
Orange, CA 92867

Call ahead of time to reserve your seat. We look forward to seeing you there.

Daminh Tran
Tactical Advantage Concepts

CavTrooper
04-03-2010, 8:42 PM
Friday, April 9, 6:30pm 9pm: Shooting from Disadvantaged Positions
Shooters will work on drills that build skills in shooting from seated positions (inside a car/at a table) and shooting from the ground (supine, prone, urban prone). Shooters will also learn how to do speed and tactical reloads in these positions. Students will need a pistol, holster, mag pouch, at least 2 magazines and 150 rounds of ammunition. Cost is $50.00 per shooter.

These are skills you don't get the chance to work on a lot so you won't want to miss it. This clinic is open to intermediate level shooters who understand safe weapons handling as there is a lot of moving around and weapon presentation. Shooters who will benefit most from this clinic will be LEO/Military, security professionals, CCW holders, and those that want to push their knowledge and skills to the next level.

The LEO/Tac range has been rented for this event at:

Evan's Gunsmithing and Shooters World
1637 N. Brian St.
Orange, CA 92867

Call ahead of time to reserve your seat. We look forward to seeing you there.

Daminh Tran

Theres a MIL, LEO and CCW forum, yet you posted this up in the ladies forum...

just sayin.

04-04-2010, 12:02 AM
It's posted there too. I didn't want to leave the women out of our training as we have just as many females who like to train as males. Thank you.

Daminh Tran

Steyrlp10
04-04-2010, 9:49 AM
Sounds like fun... too bad I'll be on the water in Clear Lake for a tournament. And yes, there are female Calgunners who want to shoot against the best and for now, the majority of them are men :)

five.five-six
04-04-2010, 10:07 AM
I have been to several of these with T.A.C., top notch all the way, I have always been a pretty good marksman, but at these classes I have learned skills to be able to effectively use a handgun in everyday situations...not just at a shooting range

CavTrooper
04-04-2010, 3:11 PM
It's posted there too. I didn't want to leave the women out of our training as we have just as many females who like to train as males. Thank you.

Daminh Tran

werd.

just didnt want you to miss the target audience. ;)

04-04-2010, 5:26 PM
werd.

just didnt want you to miss the target audience. ;)

Copy that. Thanks. Maybe we'll see you at one of our events one day if you're in the area.

Daminh Tran

04-13-2010, 1:07 PM
This turned out to be an outstanding class. Every shooter that came out had a high level of skill, knowledge, and experience which makes our jobs easier to teach the techniques without having to go back and reteach basic knowledge. We all had a great time and we look forward to seeing you guys again. Thank you for coming out.

Daminh Tran
http://tacticaladvantageconcepts.com