View Full Version : question about how to sell my xd...please help, newbie here =]

04-03-2010, 10:44 AM
hello everyone,

im new to this website, but was told by the manager at Turners that it's a great place to sell my gun. i have a springfield xd-9mm with all the accessories included: case, gun holster, double mag holster, three (3) magazines, speedloader, snapcap....HAS BEEN SHOT ~900 ROUNDS, (LESS THAN 1000); i'm selling it for $499 and wanted to post up pictures and my information to people on this forum as i've been told that it's a great place to sell. if you could, please help me with where to begin...thanks in advance.

hope you have a great day,

04-03-2010, 11:17 AM
Go down the page to private firearm sale and post a description,location,price and picture of your gun for sale.

04-03-2010, 2:13 PM

04-03-2010, 8:40 PM
Also don't forget to read the for sale section rules... bumping your post, for example, can only be done once every 24 hours. Violations, and your post will get deleted. Multiple violations, and your account will probably get banned for a week. Not trying to scare, just want you to know what's up before you post.