PDA

View Full Version : A surprisingly good OC sheriff race article from the weekly

SteveH
04-02-2010, 1:52 PM
Moxley is often contraversial but he has some good observations in his latest article about the OC sheriff's race.

http://www.ocweekly.com/2010-04-01/news/moxley-confidential-bill-hunt-sheriff/

Jamsie567
04-02-2010, 2:06 PM
This made me laugh really hard...

"My most memorable image is of a white-haired woman who expressed her support for Hunt by repeatedly banging her wood cane on the floor and yelling something inaudible. While Hutchens and Hunter looked on this scene uncomfortably, Hunt nodded in appreciation. To him, the noise must have sounded like . . . victory."

SteveH
04-02-2010, 2:09 PM
"By the loud cheers, you might have thought Denny’s had begun its 4 p.m. dinner service. One attendee, who had told me he was undecided before the forum, said he’ll vote for Hunt. “[Hutchens] is too wishy-washy,” concluded the man, who described himself as a retired advertising executive. “Hunter has some good experience in Anaheim, but I got the feeling he also has a chip on his shoulder. Hunt impressed me the most. He doesn’t seem afraid to do the job right.”

JOHANNE
04-02-2010, 5:08 PM
PLEASE POST THIS ON EVERY WEB SITE TOO, AS BILL WILL BE THE NEXT SHERIFF OF ORANGE COUNTY. SO THERE. BUT BEFORE YOU VOTE, PLEASE GO TO BILLHUNTFORSHERIFF.COM AND SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING THERE THAT MIGHT HELP YOU SPREAD THE WORD AND REAFFIRM YOUR VOTE TOO. AS NO MATTER WHO YOU VOTE FOR...VOTE WISELY, AND FOR OUR FREEDOMS AND RIGHTS. THANKX

obeygiant
04-02-2010, 7:36 PM
PLEASE POST THIS ON EVERY WEB SITE TOO, AS BILL WILL BE THE NEXT SHERIFF OF ORANGE COUNTY. SO THERE. BUT BEFORE YOU VOTE, PLEASE GO TO BILLHUNTFORSHERIFF.COM AND SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING THERE THAT MIGHT HELP YOU SPREAD THE WORD AND REAFFIRM YOUR VOTE TOO. AS NO MATTER WHO YOU VOTE FOR...VOTE WISELY, AND FOR OUR FREEDOMS AND RIGHTS. THANKX

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/I-dont-understand-what-your-saying/1/Understand-Cant_hear_you.jpg

JOHANNE
04-02-2010, 10:45 PM

obeygiant
04-03-2010, 12:23 AM

never mind.

AVgunGUY
04-03-2010, 11:40 AM
FWIW, Hunt appears to be the real deal and isn't hesitant. I like him. I'll be voting for him.

Cuban8
04-03-2010, 2:15 PM
Spread the word: ANYONE BUT SANDY (ABS)!

Sgt Raven
04-03-2010, 2:25 PM

ALL CAPS IS SHOUTING ON THE INTERNET. :TFH: