PDA

View Full Version : *Insert Unique Way To Say Hi Here*

Sajedene
04-01-2010, 11:05 PM
And if that's been done before then gosh darn it!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone!

I am super excited to find this forum. I have been lurking for a few day just feeling it out because I am quite intimidated - I mean, its midnight now and I'm barely starting my intro thread.

A bit about me. My name is Dominique or you can call me Nikki. I live in Los Angeles. West Hollywood area. I am your typical LA girl, I can come of as a ditzy airhead sometimes. (insert face palm here) But I promise I am not. I work in the entertainment industry (oh no!), a pretty hardcore gamer, and I am a gun owner as well.

I found this place in hopes to learn more things from people in my area and it makes me happy to see plenty here who share the same interests and views in certain issues that I do (and that can be pretty hard to find living here in WeHo!)

That's about it for now. I yap. lol. Oh here is a crappy picture of my baby - Glock 27 (I promise it's clean now and no bullets and all that is just for the sake of the picture!)

http://sajedene.com/hostings/pewpew.jpg

goathead
04-02-2010, 3:39 AM
hi

rod
04-02-2010, 6:15 AM
Welcome to Calguns.

PatriotnMore
04-03-2010, 8:21 AM
Welcome, glad to have you here.:D
It's great to see more ladies of all ages join and participate in shooting sports.

freonr22
04-03-2010, 8:38 AM
Welcome! We are getting new members every day, this is sooo exciting! Doesn't it feel like you won a prize when you join?

Sajedene
04-03-2010, 9:14 AM
Thank you guys!

It does feel like I did win a prize. I was here posting until past midnight yesterday and here I am again at 10am! As I said to someone, I'm on calguns noobie high!

Turo
04-03-2010, 9:29 AM
Welcome to CalGuns! It's always great to see more ladies get into shooting, plus you picked a heck of a gun! (Recent G27 owner here as well)

t0kie
04-03-2010, 9:32 AM
welcome to the club!
________
Live Sex Webshows (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

Turbinator
04-03-2010, 8:43 PM
Great to have more folks on board! Enjoy!

Turby