PDA

View Full Version : What do ladies think of manscaping?

hitman13
04-01-2010, 2:26 AM
In response to THIS (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=285452)thread where the ladies haven't chimed in.

What do you ladies think? What do you prefer?:43:

NOTE: Poll is private...

NorCalMama
04-01-2010, 3:37 PM
Too much hair, like a full body sweater is foul, but so is the swimmer look. A guy has to have some hair.... that's all I'm going to say.

Steyrlp10
04-07-2010, 6:56 AM
Too much hair, like a full body sweater is foul, but so is the swimmer look. A guy has to have some hair.... that's all I'm going to say.

Lol... the image of the sweater -- omg lol!

Ok, my .02 now... peach fuzz is great insulation for winter, not too much shedding, and less to get stuck in my lipstick :)

NorCal has seen my version of the peach, so it's safe to say mustaches are ok too.

I'd get nervous around a guy who has smoother legs than mine though... makes me think he's going to steal my best duds out of the closet - lol (Or swipe my razor!)

Sajedene
04-07-2010, 9:07 AM

Definitely this :)

2Cute2Shoot
04-07-2010, 9:17 AM
I couldn't get the link to work. Can someone explain to me what 'manscaping' is.... or do I even want to know?

C.W.M.V.
04-07-2010, 9:22 AM
Not a lady-but typing for my wife

She threatened to divorce me if I shaved my chest, but agreed that the sweater look is gross.

CSACANNONEER
04-07-2010, 9:28 AM
I couldn't get the link to work. Can someone explain to me what 'manscaping' is.... or do I even want to know?

Try this:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=285452&highlight=manscaping

1911whore
04-07-2010, 11:20 AM
HAHAHA Sweater, hHAHA. and I thopught sweaters were fashionable HAHA JK

Steyrlp10
04-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Not a lady-but typing for my wife

She threatened to divorce me if I shaved my chest, but agreed that the sweater look is gross.

Lol... then she appreciates nesting material like I do :)

2Cute2Shoot
04-07-2010, 1:30 PM
I had NEVER thought of this before. A lot of guys my age...I know they pluck, trim and comb their eyebrows. I've even seen guys with eyebrow combs. I guess it's metro :rolleyes:

I think some hair on a guy's chest is totally sexy not Austin Powers hairy! Also, I never thought about a guy's biniki line, but who wants to see hair down there? :shock:

I guess we girls just expect guys to naturally have the right hair in the right places. I don't really know what guys are supposed to do to make it that way. I've gone to wax and have once or twice seen a guy there. I don't think I would ever date those guys tho. I think boys are in trouble, because we girls like you to have the right hair in the right places... naturally. Sorry boys :)

highpowermatch
04-07-2010, 2:53 PM
WOW at first I thought this thread had something to do with actually planting flowers or something. I am one of those guys with the natural sweater and hell no I will never remove any of it voluntarily!!! I have had some removed by accident from fire but that is a different post for a different day :)

highpowermatch
04-07-2010, 2:57 PM
Too much hair, like a full body sweater is foul

Ouch! ;) I like to think of it more like teddy bear, at least thats what my girlfriend says :)

Steyrlp10
04-07-2010, 3:04 PM
Ouch! ;) I like to think of it more like teddy bear, at least thats what my girlfriend says :)

I can't speak for NorCal, but perhaps she meant more in line of being a Wookie (lol) and not the teddy bear that you are :)

Since your GF approves that's all that counts!

2Cute2Shoot
04-07-2010, 3:57 PM
Since your GF approves that's all that counts!

Except at the beach:rofl2:

NorCalMama
04-07-2010, 4:42 PM

As long as you don't resemble those wolf boys that Maury exploits, you're good. :p

NorCalMama
04-07-2010, 4:46 PM
HAHAHA Sweater, hHAHA. and I thopught sweaters were fashionable HAHA JK

lol, not if the sweater's growing from your body! :rolleyes:

CSACANNONEER
04-08-2010, 8:21 AM
I think some hair on a guy's chest is totally sexy not Austin Powers hairy! Also, I never thought about a guy's biniki line, but who wants to see hair down there? :shock:

I would assume that anyone who is into adults instead of small children would. But, then again, times have changed and, when it comes to hair, it appears that many so called "adults" feel the need to look like 9 year old prepubescent children.

jarhead995
04-08-2010, 9:30 AM
I'm not touching any hairy lady parts... return ze favor!

NorCalMama
04-08-2010, 12:18 PM
I would assume that anyone who is into adults instead of small children would. But, then again, times have changed and, when it comes to hair, it appears that many so called "adults" feel the need to look like 9 year old prepubescent children.

Ewwww.... creepy but true.

Catheaven
04-08-2010, 12:24 PM
I read the main thread and let's just say I kinda wish I hadn't. haha.

I personally am not into the "wooly" look either. On that note I say do what you gotta do. :)

highpowermatch
04-08-2010, 12:43 PM
would this be what you all are talking about :p

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv18/highpowermatch/funny%20stuff/hairy.jpg

Steyrlp10
04-08-2010, 12:57 PM
Omg... I can't stop laughing! My bosses think I've gone 5150 (sorry to disappoint them, but they hired me that way - lol!)

So, is that type of sweater "pet friendly?" Lmao...

NorCalMama
04-08-2010, 1:07 PM
would this be what you all are talking about :p

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv18/highpowermatch/funny%20stuff/hairy.jpg

Tell the truth, that's really you, isn't it? Don't be ashamed, we're all friends here. ;)

CSACANNONEER
04-08-2010, 1:13 PM
I'm not touching any hairy lady parts... return ze favor!

You're only 14 (or 15?) so, you shouldn't be touching any lady parts period.

highpowermatch
04-08-2010, 1:14 PM
Tell the truth, that's really you, isn't it? Don't be ashamed, we're all friends here. ;)

um errr um eh .... kinda sorta.... but much much more cute :p

lucky22
04-08-2010, 1:26 PM
omg... this is too funny! u guys made me laugh!!

NorCalMama
04-08-2010, 2:23 PM
um errr um eh .... kinda sorta.... but much much more cute :p

lol sure, that's what they all say. ;)

97F1504RAD
04-08-2010, 2:35 PM
Curious as to why some of you seem to think that Manscaping means removing all hair. That is not what it is. At least not in my book. It is merely maintaining an unruly area. You get a hiar cut up top when it gets to long same thing applies elswhere.

And for the record my wife insist that I groom.

NorCalMama
04-08-2010, 2:39 PM
Curious as to why some of you seem to think that Manscaping means removing all hair. That is not what it is. At least not in my book. It is merely maintaining an unruly area. You get a hiar cut up top when it gets to long same thing applies elswhere.

And for the record my wife insist that I groom.

That kind of manscaping is the only acceptable kind. As long as you don't end up looking like an olympic swimmer who just got a Brazilian wax, moderate manscaping is vital.

Steyrlp10
04-08-2010, 3:00 PM
Curious as to why some of you seem to think that Manscaping means removing all hair. That is not what it is. At least not in my book. It is merely maintaining an unruly area.

Hee-hee... I'm still getting the image of lawn art.

2Cute2Shoot
04-08-2010, 5:22 PM
That kind of manscaping is the only acceptable kind. As long as you don't end up looking like an olympic swimmer who just got a Brazilian wax, moderate manscaping is vital.

I know they should...but I just have a hard time thinking about guys doing that. It's just not masculine & not something I would ever want to catch my SO doing. I wouldn't want to see waxing appointments on his calendar, or see a razer in the shower...yuck! If you're a hairy guy, I think you should just go and get electrolysis and get it forever done with...then never admit to any girl that you ever did it, if you know what's good for you :)

97F1504RAD
04-08-2010, 6:09 PM
I know they should...but I just have a hard time thinking about guys doing that. It's just not masculine & not something I would ever want to catch my SO doing. I wouldn't want to see waxing appointments on his calendar, or see a razer in the shower...yuck! If you're a hairy guy, I think you should just go and get electrolysis and get it forever done with...then never admit to any girl that you ever did it, if you know what's good for you :)

Give me a break not masculine. Sorry but i am secure enough in my manhood to be able to admit i groom and there is nothing metro sexual about it. It's about being well maintained. I for one cannot stand a hairy basement on a woman, I do not like flossing when trying to enjoy myself and the same goes for my wife she doesn't want a mouth full of hair.

There is no waxing involved it only requires the use of a hair cutting style clipper. I certainly do not want to be getting electrolysis on my testes or laser for that matter, a razor works just fine.

NorCalMama
04-08-2010, 7:26 PM

I figure guys shave their faces, and if they have like, a unibrow or are looking like a rug downstairs, just run a razor through the mess and be done with it. It seems masculine to shave vs having some cosmetic surgery (ie electrolysis). Not to mention it sounds painful!

chickenfried
04-08-2010, 7:35 PM
I guess your lady can stop shaving her pits and legs. I mean you do want her to look like a mature adult female right :p

NorCalMama
04-08-2010, 7:51 PM
I guess your lady can stop shaving her pits and legs. I mean you do want her to look like a mature adult female right :p

Women are different from girls because we have curves, not hair in various locations! :p

2Cute2Shoot
04-08-2010, 9:35 PM
There is no waxing involved it only requires the use of a hair cutting style clipper.

Hair cutting clippers :eek:. How long does it get? :rofl2:

chickenfried
04-08-2010, 9:39 PM
You'll get no argument from me. I was just responding to CSACANNONEER's post about people wanting to look prepubescent, hair wise.

Women are different from girls because we have curves, not hair in various locations! :p

2Cute2Shoot
04-08-2010, 9:42 PM
I figure guys shave their faces, and if they have like, a unibrow or are looking like a rug downstairs, just run a razor through the mess and be done with it. It seems masculine to shave vs having some cosmetic surgery (ie electrolysis). Not to mention it sounds painful!

I'm totally grossed out thinking about any guy I know shaving down there. :puke:

Girls can go brazilian, triangle, etc, and it's all good, but men???? I hope there's no NorCalPapa with a V shape going on down there? :rofl2:

Cokebottle
04-08-2010, 9:51 PM
or see a razer in the shower...yuck!
The razor in my shower is for my face and head.

But.....

Pits get a shave once every week, maybe every other week.
Everything else? Depends on when you catch me.
I'm too freaking lazy to regularly trim... so once every 3 months or so, I just go with Nair from elbows to knees and I'm done with it.

But I'm also doing it for me, not for anyone else and not to show off.
I just prefer feeling cleaner.

Cokebottle
04-08-2010, 9:55 PM
Depending on the age of the "subject"....

Remember... as men age, their hair doesn't fall out... it only migrates down lower on their bodies ;)

racky
04-08-2010, 10:24 PM
okay. i know this is a female thread but i'm gonna have to put my 2 cents in here. i'm going to keep it real from my perspective.
being a late 20's guy, with alot of girls in this day and age, shaving is the difference between alot of 4play vs none. i hate shaving... but you just never know what will happen that night you out. (even deployed right now, things happen) i'm no metro but because of the MTV reality show society we live in now a days, grooming standards have changed. i actually didn't start shaving until i got divorced. go figure :TFH:

Steyrlp10
04-09-2010, 6:42 AM
This is a great way to drink coffee, have a good laugh with friends, and try to actually clear my desk of work. Wait! Maybe the last one was being too lofty for my ideals -- uh oh - lol

Sorry, but from the image of lawn art, I'm now getting images of rolls of duct tape... On the bright side, duct tape comes in a variety of colors :)

97F1504RAD
04-09-2010, 7:37 AM

It makes fast work of it. I sure am not going to use a comb and scissors.

highpowermatch
04-09-2010, 8:55 AM
Give me a break not masculine. Sorry but i am secure enough in my manhood to be able to admit i groom and there is nothing metro sexual about it. It's about being well maintained. I for one cannot stand a hairy basement on a woman, I do not like flossing when trying to enjoy myself and the same goes for my wife she doesn't want a mouth full of hair.

There is no waxing involved it only requires the use of a hair cutting style clipper. I certainly do not want to be getting electrolysis on my testes or laser for that matter, a razor works just fine.

TMI ....... TMI!!!!!!!!!!

NorCalMama
04-09-2010, 9:35 AM
Girls can go brazilian, triangle, etc, and it's all good, but men???? I hope there's no NorCalPapa with a V shape going on down there? :rofl2:

LMAO!!! Oh dear god, foul!!! I would never be with a guy who shaved down there!

On a side note, ok, so I of course have seen most of America's Next Top Model and during the first cycle Tyra had the girls get Brazilians done. I seriously don't get it. It looks sooo painful! :eek:

jarhead995
04-09-2010, 5:27 PM
You're only 14 (or 15?) so, you shouldn't be touching any lady parts period.

14 still and I know, but I'm just saying I never would.

2Cute2Shoot
04-09-2010, 5:34 PM
LMAO!!! Oh dear god, foul!!! I would never be with a guy who shaved down there!

On a side note, ok, so I of course have seen most of America's Next Top Model and during the first cycle Tyra had the girls get Brazilians done. I seriously don't get it. It looks sooo painful! :eek:

+1 to not being with a downtown shaver :rofl:. But I think we girls still expect not to see too much sticking out from boxers!!

And yes, Brazilian hurts the first time, but then not so bad after. Norcalmama, you should try it! If feels so....clean :)

jarhead995
04-09-2010, 5:42 PM
+1 to not being with a downtown shaver :rofl:. But I think we girls still expect not to see too much sticking out from boxers!!

And yes, Brazilian hurts the first time, but then not so bad after. Norcalmama, you should try it! If feels so....clean :)

+10602589789572981471982379

NorCalMama
04-09-2010, 5:51 PM

LOL, +1 about not wanting, eh hem, stuff sticking out of a guy's boxers! :eek:

I'm still scared about the thought of having some chick put wax down there and then RIPPING my hair out!!! YIKES!

NorCalMama
04-09-2010, 5:55 PM
Depending on the age of the "subject"....

Remember... as men age, their hair doesn't fall out... it only migrates down lower on their bodies ;)

Oh really, did you have to say that? :ack2:

On a side note, this thread made me think of this song from one of my FAVORITE movies-

dXREsYEA8Ug

2Cute2Shoot
04-09-2010, 6:02 PM
LOL, +1 about not wanting, eh hem, stuff sticking out of a guy's boxers! :eek:

I'm still scared about the thought of having some chick put wax down there and then RIPPING my hair out!!! YIKES!

And you had better make sure you to go a good esthetician, hopefully with a referral! I've heard horror stories about more than just hair coming off during a waxing! :eek:

I'm looking forward to hearing your report NorCalMama, from your 'range cleanup' :rofl2:

NorCalMama
04-09-2010, 7:01 PM
And you had better make sure you to go a good esthetician, hopefully with a referral! I've heard horror stories about more than just hair coming off during a waxing! :eek:

I'm looking forward to hearing a report after NorCalMama's 'range cleanup' :rofl2:

Ah hell no! LMAO! There is NO way I'd get a Brazilian!!! I'm just not that brave. :hide:

LOL@ "Range clean up" btw...

Steyrlp10
04-10-2010, 10:00 PM
Yikes! I'm glad I went to Clear Lake for fishing!!! Lol..

ashley
04-11-2010, 7:57 PM

There is an electrolysist at my work and she has just as many male clients as female. I talk to her a lot and she told me that most of the guys I see that come in get their you know what taken care of. I think it's pretty cool that it's getting more popular. It's nice knowing more guys are taking more of an interest in their appearance for their SO

2Cute2Shoot
04-11-2010, 9:10 PM
There is an electrolysist at my work and she has just as many male clients as female. I talk to her a lot and she told me that most of the guys I see that come in get their you know what taken care of. I think it's pretty cool that it's getting more popular. It's nice knowing more guys are taking more of an interest in their appearance for their SO

I'm dying to know what shape the males ask for! Do they decide on their shape based on what kind of underwear they have? :p Or do they usually ask for a regular bikini? I can't think of one look that would be...complimentary to a guy 'down there' :confused:

Doheny
04-11-2010, 9:13 PM
In response to THIS (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=285452)thread where the ladies haven't chimed in.

What do you ladies think? What do you prefer?:43:

NOTE: Poll is private...

U need to fix your link.

ashley
04-11-2010, 9:14 PM
lol I'm not sure. I'll ask and get back to you. I'm pretty sure they do the whole thing

Cokebottle
04-11-2010, 9:15 PM
I'm dying to know what shape the males ask for! Do they decide on their shape based on what kind of underwear they have? :p Or do they usually ask for a regular bikini? I can't think of one look that would be...complimentary to a guy 'down there' :confused:
Not a shape.... more "trimmed and thinned"
Natural "shape", but no Billy Gibbons action going on ;)

NorCalMama
04-11-2010, 10:38 PM
lol I'm not sure. I'll ask and get back to you. I'm pretty sure they do the whole thing

http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/content/pictures/homer/homer-doh.png

Just wrong!

ashley
04-11-2010, 11:16 PM
hahahah i don't see why it's so bad

NorCalMama
04-11-2010, 11:52 PM

lol, a dude with no hair :eek: the only word I can muster still is "wrong"... moderate hair in the right places is perfecto! :)

ashley
04-12-2010, 11:11 AM
hair can be nice..no hair can be nice

highpowermatch
04-12-2010, 11:22 AM

I doubt most are doing it out of consideration for their significant other. As a member said earlier, it helps get more .... uh hum. I am sure its more for vanity and benefits.

These guys need to do what I did. Find a good woman who is OK with some hair and then spend the money on guns and ammo :)

ashley
04-12-2010, 1:05 PM
lol well i'd like to think it's for the other reason

Stephd2271
04-12-2010, 2:33 PM
I think having too much hair is gross. If you wax or shave so much that you have no hair it's kinda gross too!

LadyShooter
04-12-2010, 9:49 PM
As my mother would say, "Moderation in all things". Too much hair is gross, too little is weird, though I don't think my mother would comment on this subject, lol.:eek:

NorCalMama
04-13-2010, 11:41 AM
As my mother would say, "Moderation in all things". Too much hair is gross, too little is weird, though I don't think my mother would comment on this subject, lol.:eek:

Yep! Best summation yet...

Steyrlp10
04-13-2010, 12:34 PM
So, do you think the OP got his answer after all of this? Lol...

xxdabroxx
04-13-2010, 12:50 PM
Well if you go by avatars, i think so. You have a glock and a two cute chicks, which are you going to side with?

:43:

NorCalMama
04-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Well if you go by avatars, i think so. You have a glock and a two cute chicks, which are you going to side with?

Ugh, so am I the one being referred to as "a Glock" rather than a cute chick? :confused: lol

xxdabroxx
04-13-2010, 1:12 PM
based solely on avatars.

;)

Steyrlp10
04-13-2010, 1:13 PM
Ugh, so am I the one being referred to as "a Glock" rather than a cute chick? :confused: lol

Lmao... at least you were an honorable mention. I'm just a lowly air pistol... heehee...

NorCalMama
04-13-2010, 1:14 PM
based solely on avatars.

;)

Nice save... just cause I don't go postin my mug on my avatar means nothing. And the look of Glocks are highly underrated! :p

NorCalMama
04-13-2010, 1:14 PM
Lmao... at least you were an honorable mention. I'm just a lowly air pistol... heehee...

I don't know if I'd call that an honorable mention! :D lol And your avatar pic is not lowly!

xxdabroxx
04-13-2010, 1:19 PM

based on the bolded below comment i placed you into the not against group.

Lol... the image of the sweater -- omg lol!

Ok, my .02 now... peach fuzz is great insulation for winter, not too much shedding, and less to get stuck in my lipstick :)

NorCal has seen my version of the peach, so it's safe to say mustaches are ok too.

I'd get nervous around a guy who has smoother legs than mine though... makes me think he's going to steal my best duds out of the closet - lol (Or swipe my razor!)

"Manscaping" does not inherently mean a barren landscape.

I don't know if I'd call that an honorable mention! :D lol And your avatar pic is not lowly!

It has some curves, now that glock... Now if you had a beautiful 1911 or the likes up there, then...

NorCalMama
04-13-2010, 1:24 PM
It has some curves, now that glock... Now if you had a beautiful 1911 or the likes up there, then...

You Glock haters amaze me... how ya'll can disregard something that is so simple yet simultaneously so beautiful, amazing! :p lol

doorman
04-13-2010, 1:27 PM
haha this thread is out of control. its great.

xxdabroxx
04-13-2010, 1:34 PM
You Glock haters amaze me... how ya'll can disregard something that is so simple yet simultaneously so beautiful, amazing! :p lol

Anyone can injection mold plastic, now to carve something amazing out of steel. :eek:

this is not to say they are not a fine firearm, just not the sexiest.

97F1504RAD
04-13-2010, 1:35 PM

I agree completely.

Steyrlp10
04-13-2010, 1:38 PM
based on the bolded below comment i placed you into the not against group.

Eek - showing any of my 1911s in public is highly inappropriate! I, however, recall that some of my photos made it onto the side of a few milk cartons...

Steyrlp10
04-13-2010, 1:40 PM
Anyone can injection mold plastic, now to carve something amazing out of steel. :eek:

this is not to say they are not a fine firearm, just not the sexiest.

Lol... did this topic stray from lawn art?

xxdabroxx
04-13-2010, 2:11 PM
1911, No razor bumps included...

highpowermatch
04-13-2010, 2:19 PM

At least you are not the hairy man everyone keeps referring to as gross....lol :o

NorCalMama
04-13-2010, 2:45 PM
At least you are not the hairy man everyone keeps referring to as gross....lol :o

LMAO! That makes me laugh and say, "Awwww" at the same time.
Don't feel bad, some chicks dig a full body sweater. :D

:hide:

highpowermatch
04-13-2010, 2:56 PM
LMAO! That makes me laugh and say, "Awwww" at the same time.
Don't feel bad, some chicks dig a full body sweater. :D

:hide:

If only it were the 70's, I would be totally hot!!! :chris:

highpowermatch
04-13-2010, 3:03 PM
and not to worry, I find this thread is funny and do not offend easy :)

NorCalMama
04-13-2010, 3:13 PM

The 70's meaning degrees or the era? :p

highpowermatch
04-13-2010, 3:17 PM
The 70's meaning degrees or the era? :p

Almost shot water out my nose!

era..... er....uh... both now that I think about it.

NorCalMama
04-13-2010, 3:27 PM
Almost shot water out my nose!

era..... er....uh... both now that I think about it.

:D Well, I'm glad you almost shot water out of your nose, cause that could have been a mess! lol
You're a good sport! :) And I don't recall you trash talkin Glocks, so you're alright in my book.

sierratangofoxtrotunion
04-13-2010, 9:35 PM

And now we come to the post where it would be appropriate for me to post the Burt Reynolds photo...

Sajedene
04-13-2010, 9:46 PM

I was with Norcal Mama on this one. So yeah. :cool:

I like MEN not boys.

NorCalMama
04-13-2010, 11:10 PM
I was with Norcal Mama on this one. So yeah. :cool:

I like MEN not boys.

Us gals gotta stick together...
:grouphug:

..and yeah, no boys allowed! :43:

NorCalMama
04-13-2010, 11:12 PM
And now we come to the post where it would be appropriate for me to post the Burt Reynolds photo...

lol I dare ya... find one from when he was in Deliverance. :43:

hitman13
04-14-2010, 12:23 AM
[

THESE.
I'm dying to know what shape the males ask for!
Shapes? I know of no such thing.....
you = awesome.
hair can be nice..no hair can be nice
see above.

highpowermatch
04-14-2010, 7:40 AM

or there is always this .......... warning! not for the faint at hart.........

http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv18/highpowermatch/funny%20stuff/omg.jpg :p

Sajedene
04-14-2010, 8:47 AM
[

THESE.

Shapes? I know of no such thing.....

you = awesome.

see above.

Ew. I'm sorry. If a man has to go to so much trouble and has to get rid of hair more than I do (and I am not hairy at all thank god!) is gross. How hairy is that person? Sasquatch?

Soldier415
04-14-2010, 9:10 AM
When your yard is neatly trimmed, it encourages people to play in it...

Steyrlp10
04-14-2010, 9:20 AM
When your yard is neatly trimmed, it encourages people to play in it...

Lmao... plus I hear banjos strumming - lol!

Well, this certainly will be the topic when NorCal, OliveCookieMonsta, and myself are in the Calguns booth :)

doorman
04-14-2010, 10:58 AM
I almost posted a photo for you lady's but its like a mix between the photo above and burt reynolds

NorCalMama
04-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Lmao... plus I hear banjos strumming - lol!

Well, this certainly will be the topic when NorCal, OliveCookieMonsta, and myself are in the Calguns booth :)

LOL, the hubby just said, "You people are gross" after seeing that sexy hairy man pic. LMAO

NorCalMama
04-14-2010, 11:56 AM
This thread NEEDS to be locked before Soldier415 lets us know how 'neatly trimmed' his yard is, before Ashley tells us whether she likes her Stan 'with or without' hair, before Sierratangofoxtrot posts one of his Burt Reynolds pictures, and before HighpowerMatch posts ANOTHER picture of himself!! :rofl2:

This whole thread has just become TMI & nothing good can come of it! :rofl2:

LMAO!!!! Poor Highpowermatch! I doubt he's THAT hairy! :p

chickenfried
04-14-2010, 12:09 PM
http://hairremoval.about.com/od/shaving/ht/pubichairdesign.htm
According to Rkt, soldier415 has "molon labe"stenciled.

Steyrlp10
04-14-2010, 12:10 PM

LOL, the hubby just said, "You people are gross" after seeing that sexy hairy man pic. LMAO

Yeah, mine rolls his eyes... but he always knew I was kinda freaky - lol

Steyrlp10
04-14-2010, 12:11 PM
I believe soldier415 has "molon labe"stenciled.

45 minutes??? Lmao... I don't even take that long to do my anti-skunk coloring - lol, lol

ashley
04-14-2010, 12:26 PM
This thread NEEDS to be locked before Soldier415 lets us know how 'neatly trimmed' his yard is, before Ashley tells us whether she likes her Stan 'with or without' hair, before Sierratangofoxtrot posts one of his Burt Reynolds pictures, and before HighpowerMatch posts ANOTHER picture of himself!! :rofl2:

This whole thread has just become TMI & nothing good can come of it! :rofl2:

hahahah hey i didn't say anything about stan

Steyrlp10
04-14-2010, 12:28 PM
Is Stan going for cover? Snicker...

Soldier415
04-14-2010, 12:59 PM

What does he mean "you people"...?

NorCalMama
04-14-2010, 1:09 PM
What does he mean "you people"...?

Those of us discussing hair removal from various locations... I think it was an involuntary reaction to the near nude male w/guns pic.

NorCalMama
04-14-2010, 1:10 PM
According to Rkt, soldier415 has "molon labe"stenciled.

LOL! Stenciled! :laugh:

Soldier415
04-14-2010, 1:15 PM
Just to share some knowledge.

1. Don't EVER attempt to manscape after drinking a half a bottle of Jack Daniels.

2. Don't EVER attempt to use Nair on your "coin purse"

NorCalMama
04-14-2010, 1:17 PM

1. Don't EVER attempt to manscape after drinking a half a bottle of Jack Daniels.

:eek: TMI!!! LOL

I'm assuming you speak from experience? :p

highpowermatch
04-14-2010, 1:30 PM
coin purse..... lol good one wtf Nair???? isn't that the stuff that burns the hair out?

Soldier415
04-14-2010, 1:42 PM
coin purse..... lol good one wtf Nair???? isn't that the stuff that burns the hair out?
Yes, and it does burn...

Steyrlp10
04-14-2010, 1:46 PM
OMG - lol! This brings new meaning to Etch-a-Sketch - lmao!!

ashley
04-14-2010, 1:49 PM

HAHAHAHA

Cokebottle
04-14-2010, 6:58 PM
Nair for Men ("Speed Cream" 3 minute formula) actually works quite well with no irritation.
DON'T leave it on for longer than 5 minutes!

xxdabroxx
04-15-2010, 12:31 PM

that's funny. :p

OliveCookieMonsta
04-15-2010, 7:03 PM
It's just grooming... Finishing touches... I have assisted with the uni-brow separation routine... It's kinda funny to see a guy tear up when u pluck his eyebrows or nose hair haha... And anything else in moderation is perfectly normal... I think, but any man with less hair than me or fills-in/draw-on their eyebrows are kinda weird!

77bawls
04-15-2010, 11:27 PM

You're not the only one buddy.
I'm not that bad tho, just a little fuzzy.

PORCH
04-16-2010, 1:57 AM
Since we're on the topic..... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,591129,00.html?test=faces

Ironically I just saw that article earlier today and it fits so well in this thread.

For the record some hair clippers unguarded are a nice compromise I feel. Keeps things civilized but leaves some hair so you know you're still a man. Do you ladies agree or not agree?

Steyrlp10
04-16-2010, 8:30 AM
It's just grooming... Finishing touches... I have assisted with the uni-brow separation routine... It's kinda funny to see a guy tear up when u pluck his eyebrows or nose hair haha... And anything else in moderation is perfectly normal... I think, but any man with less hair than me or fills-in/draw-on their eyebrows are kinda weird!

Lol... I got this image of Boy George swiping the eye liner and brow pencil!

Steyrlp10
04-16-2010, 8:37 AM
Since we're on the topic..... http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,591129,00.html?test=faces

Ironically I just saw that article earlier today and it fits so well in this thread.

Is this where they got the Rhinestone Cowboy idea from??? Lol...

CSACANNONEER
04-16-2010, 8:39 AM
Is this where they got the Rhinestone Cowboy idea from??? Lol...

Now that sounds a little "Brokeback Mountain" to me.

Or, would it be considered "studded for her pleasure"?

Crazyhorse
04-16-2010, 9:02 AM
Ok just so we're clear.

Manscape is normally groin area hair management on a guy. Not normally removal, but that's not out of the question. Me I just don't like the look or feel of too much hair between me and a woman. I don't think I've ever had a girl that told me "OMG the 4" fro in your groin is amazing"... Typically less hair for both partners means more skin contact and feeling and results in better oral for both.

Personally this means using clippers to keep my hair thinned to about a #.5-1, meaning you can see the hair but it's tight like sideburns. I sometimes back a little from base just to keep full skin contact.

For some guys this can mean complete removal from stomach down to mid thigh and all the way around... I like looking like a man and having the treasure trail thank you.

CH

highpowermatch
04-16-2010, 9:15 AM
Ok just so we're clear.

Manscape is normally groin area hair management on a guy. Not normally removal, but that's not out of the question. Me I just don't like the look or feel of too much hair between me and a woman. I don't think I've ever had a girl that told me "OMG the 4" fro in your groin is amazing"... Typically less hair for both partners means more skin contact and feeling and results in better oral for both.

Personally this means using clippers to keep my hair thinned to about a #.5-1, meaning you can see the hair but it's tight like sideburns. I sometimes back a little from base just to keep full skin contact.

For some guys this can mean complete removal from stomach down to mid thigh and all the way around... I like looking like a man and having the treasure trail thank you.

CH

Not that I would anyhow but I am never.... NEVER borrowing some other guys clippers.... ya never know :eek:

Steyrlp10
04-16-2010, 10:19 AM
Snicker... hee-hee... sorry, I can't help it. This thread is as hilarious as the April Fool's mass ban movement.

Crazyhorse
04-16-2010, 12:18 PM
Snicker... hee-hee... sorry, I can't help it. This thread is as hilarious as the April Fool's mass ban movement.

Just here to make sure the facts are presented Miss.

Carry on,
CH

janus408
04-19-2010, 4:39 PM
I'm dying to know what shape the males ask for!

I usually go for 2 stars on either side with nothing in the middle.

NorCalMama
04-19-2010, 6:03 PM
I usually go for 2 stars on either side with nothing in the middle.

OMG, I hope you're kidding! :eek:

janus408
04-19-2010, 6:47 PM
OMG, I hope you're kidding! :eek:

pm for pics. :whistling:

janus408
04-19-2010, 6:48 PM
pm for pics. :whistling:

clearly this guy is an idiot. And I was 100% joking, but now it's got me thinking... Maybe some lightning bolts?

Nor-Cal
04-19-2010, 11:01 PM
You gotta keep trimmed down there can't have a jungle but not shave eaither only leave a small amount of hair just enough cuz if not its just not manly I haven't had a complaint yet from a female,

NorCalMama
04-19-2010, 11:20 PM
clearly this guy is an idiot. And I was 100% joking, but now it's got me thinking... Maybe some lightning bolts?

Whoa, who's an idiot?!

And yeah, no designs...

janus408
04-19-2010, 11:30 PM
Whoa, who's an idiot?!

And yeah, not designs...

poking fun at myself. And whats wrong with designs?

NorCalMama
04-19-2010, 11:39 PM
poking fun at myself. And whats wrong with designs?

lol, I guess nothing. Whatever floats your boat. :p

missi
04-19-2010, 11:41 PM
shave it all but the hair above the shoulders lol

Sajedene
04-19-2010, 11:52 PM
Ew! That feels so pedo! lol

missi
04-20-2010, 12:37 AM
lol yea but if i wanted to cuddle a hairy rug id sleep on the floor lol at least shave to a decent length lol besides everyone says it adds a few extra inches lol :clown:

Sajedene
04-20-2010, 12:53 AM
Making it look big won't make it any bigger ;)

And yeah, as mentioned, a good man who falls in between (not prepubescent but not a sasquatch either) is the perfect man for me. Thank god I already got that.

missi
04-20-2010, 12:58 AM
haha same here my man is nice and groomed with out making me feel as if im goin to jail for stagitory rape haha

hitman13
04-20-2010, 1:14 AM
2 days ago was Sunday..... now nice and groomed up...

Crazyhorse
04-20-2010, 6:10 AM
lol yea but if i wanted to cuddle a hairy rug id sleep on the floor lol at least shave to a decent length lol besides everyone says it adds a few extra inches lol :clown:

yeah I'm sure some need to do that... ;)

CH

Crazyhorse
04-20-2010, 6:12 AM
Ew! That feels so pedo! lol

Not really going the bald route for both and a bottle of baby oil can be fun. But as most males and females know this leads to quite a few ingrown hairs that do not look attractive...

CH

Crazyhorse
04-20-2010, 6:15 AM
haha same here my man is nice and groomed with out making me feel as if im goin to jail for stagitory rape haha

And yeah, as mentioned, a good man who falls in between (not prepubescent but not a sasquatch either) is the perfect man for me. Thank god I already got that.

Yeah, I think 80% of females like it best short and groomed like sideburns. I think 90% of guys like girls with a patch or less... Especially if you want oral. I do not eat wookies.

CH

missi
04-20-2010, 10:49 AM
i think bald is best on a female lol i dont believe in hair below the shoulders haha if u kno wat ur doin u shouldnt need a landing strip lol

Crazyhorse
04-20-2010, 11:59 AM
i think bald is best on a female lol i dont believe in hair below the shoulders haha if u kno wat ur doin u shouldnt need a landing strip lol

No but I always thought the landing strip was cute as long as it's small and short. If your one that loves oral and wine bath's or chocolate/whipped cream lose it. Otherwise it looks good when I'm taking pictures for my scrapbook.

CH

Scratch705
04-20-2010, 4:18 PM

you just dashed the hope/dreams of all men who thought it was true. :laugh:

xxherkisskillsxx
04-22-2010, 1:52 PM
:rofl:you just dashed the hope/dreams of all men who thought it was true. :laugh:

hey as long as u kno how to use it who cares about size haha:rofl:

ashley
04-22-2010, 2:09 PM
so i finally got around to asking the electrolysist at my work about all of this. it was really awkward lol anyways she said she's only done work down there on two men and she took care of the entire thing. for some reason i thought it was was going to be a larger number. apparently she does that area on women all the time. she said as the years have gone by more women come in wanting more of it off and now pretty much all of them get everything removed.

highpowermatch
04-22-2010, 2:19 PM
Got to talking to my girlfriend about all this and apparently she is not as fond of my fuzz as I though she was :confused: Since we are going to Maui on the 30th and I will be hanging at the beach shirtless for 10 days strait and with some nudging from the better half and great hesitation I let her shave my back to see how it goes.......

Rode the motorcycle in this morning and I actually got the chills! I never get the chills!! New reason to manscape certain areas, do it in the summer to drop a few deg. in temp. :chris:

Still not going anywhere near the boys with a razor. :eek:

onikuma
04-22-2010, 3:29 PM
interesting thread ;) all i can think of is some of the topiary art that i've seen in the past on females :P

2Cute2Shoot
04-22-2010, 3:46 PM
so i finally got around to asking the electrolysist at my work about all of this. it was really awkward lol anyways she said she's only done work down there on two men and she took care of the entire thing. for some reason i thought it was was going to be a larger number. apparently she does that area on women all the time. she said as the years have gone by more women come in wanting more of it off and now pretty much all of them get everything removed.

EEEEwww! I wonder if they do front...and back? :ack2: I really didn't think it was possible for guys to take it all off! I thought some things just couldn't be waxed :rofl2:

But I know what you mean about more and more for girls. You start off with a conservative bikini line, and next thing you know, a few years goes by, and....gone :)

Sajedene
04-22-2010, 8:37 PM
:rofl:

hey as long as u kno how to use it who cares about size haha:rofl:

Seriously. And if you all listen to Love Line and its so true - too big is worse than too little. OUCH :(

OliveCookieMonsta
04-22-2010, 8:57 PM
LMAO!!!! Everyone is sooo funny... But can we start talking about guns again? Most handsome man AND manscaping in the "groin" area is the most popular topic in the ladies forum right now haha!!!! Lol!

hitman13
04-22-2010, 10:03 PM
ROFL

xxherkisskillsxx
04-22-2010, 10:09 PM
lol at least its a interesting topic to tlk about

Crazyhorse
04-23-2010, 6:27 AM
Seriously. And if you all listen to Love Line and its so true - too big is worse than too little. OUCH :(

I know, my blessing is my curse.

CH

ashley
04-23-2010, 10:18 AM
EEEEwww! I wonder if they do front...and back? :ack2: I really didn't think it was possible for guys to take it all off! I thought some things just couldn't be waxed :rofl2:

But I know what you mean about more and more for girls. You start off with a conservative bikini line, and next thing you know, a few years goes by, and....gone :)

lol yeah she was saying how as the bikinis have gotten smaller the more business she gets

ashley
04-23-2010, 10:20 AM
Got to talking to my girlfriend about all this and apparently she is not as fond of my fuzz as I though she was :confused: Since we are going to Maui on the 30th and I will be hanging at the beach shirtless for 10 days strait and with some nudging from the better half and great hesitation I let her shave my back to see how it goes.......

Rode the motorcycle in this morning and I actually got the chills! I never get the chills!! New reason to manscape certain areas, do it in the summer to drop a few deg. in temp. :chris:

Still not going anywhere near the boys with a razor. :eek:

lol i think back/neck hair removal is a must