PDA

View Full Version : need FFL in LA/SFV/INLAND EMPIRE

subroutine
02-13-2006, 3:03 PM
HIYA.....
ok, i'll tread delicately on this b/c i don't know how sacred this information is......and i don't want to get anyone in hot-water (b/c i saw under "4sale" where it says "don't list your FFL...)

but i need an FFL for an off-list lower AR. i live in the san-fernado-valley but i work in pasadena, so ideally i'd like to find someone inbetween from the 405 to the 210 and all inbetween, but i'll go elsewhere if necessary.......but 2nd concern obviously is PRICE!!! i'd like to spend $25-$35. ok, i'll throw this to the wind and see what happens, procedurally-wiz. you can pm me if you like.

thanks in advance!!!

SUB

Henry47
02-13-2006, 3:33 PM
Chris at Bright Spot Pawn located in Riverside.

railroader
02-13-2006, 3:44 PM
Bright spot is $45. Just so you know the state fees are $25 alone so you will find no one to do it for $25 or $35 because it isn't worth their while.

EBWhite
02-13-2006, 3:48 PM
Hey-

were you doing a private party transfer of a out of state FFL transfer?
Private party transfers are a maximum of 35 bucks. FFL transfers run about 65 bucks or so.

In city of san fernando, there is a gun dealer that pirate14 (CWS) uses for the group buys, he does ar lower transfers and he is fair.

Good luck
EBWhite

subroutine
02-13-2006, 3:52 PM
will he do the DROS thingy as well?

i'd like to find someone closer if possible.........anyone else? :-)

Rascal
02-13-2006, 3:53 PM
If you look in the Political forum, there is another forum for Cal legal .223 self loading receivers, or something like that. Go to that forum and you can see the groups buys for Southern Cali. You can get your receiver from there.

Henry47
02-13-2006, 3:56 PM
will he do the DROS thingy as well?

i'd like to find someone closer if possible.........anyone else? :-)

you're lucky you came late in the game because now you have more options. If it's out of your way 5-20 miles, in my opinion you might as well just go.(That is, if you have the time)

I remember in the beginning of all this when I drove 400 miles out of my way to DROS my lowers. Then another 400 miles back home. And then another 400 miles there again thinking they were in, only to turn back and come home 400 miles empty handed. Then one more time later that week I traveled another 400 miles there, 400 miles back in one day.

scott.cr
02-13-2006, 11:19 PM
+1 for Bright Spot. BTW, it's $45 for the first transfer, $20 for each additional within a single transaction.