PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the Sacramento Area

Dianne
03-31-2010, 4:08 AM
Merrisa, and I saw the Calguns booth at the last Sacramento Gun Show, and I decided register and participate in the forums.

We are a relatively new ammunition manufacturing business, have the Class 6 and 8 FFLs and are currently carried by four stores in California and Nevada.

Glad to be here!

Dianne Bishop
Bishop Ammunition Manufacturing

chiselchst
03-31-2010, 6:47 AM
Welcome, and good luck in your business!

Looking forward to your participation!

usmc_grunt
03-31-2010, 8:52 AM
Wait where are the free samples!? Grats on the new business!

762cavalier
03-31-2010, 9:37 AM
:iagree: Didn't you know new members need to provide free samples to the veteran members? :43:

J/K Welcome and enjoy your stay.

CSACANNONEER
03-31-2010, 11:07 AM
:iagree: Didn't you know new members need to provide free samples to the veteran members? :43:

J/K Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Welcome, I'll volunteer my time to test and evaluate 140 rounds of your "match" 50BMG rounds during my next FCSA match. I'll even return the brass to you. Of course, you'll be responsible for all ammo and shipping expenses but, I'll cover my match fees.

If you don't load for the big 50, I'll take a few sample boxes of 7.5 Nagant instead.;)

winxp_man
03-31-2010, 11:38 AM
Welcome to the board and best wishes on your business.......

Dianne
03-31-2010, 1:01 PM
Right now, we are producing 38 Special, 357 Mag, 40s&w, 45 acp, and will be introducing a 9mm line shortly. All of these are fully copper plated bullets, but we also offer a solid copper bullet, and frangible ammunition using the Sinterfire bullet.

Dianne
03-31-2010, 1:04 PM
I do have a quick question, though.

What are the pet peeves you have when you look at a box of 're-manufactured' ammunition?

and how does 're-manufactured' ammunition differ from 'custom ammunition', and how does that differ from 'hand loaded' ammunition?

mrlonewolf
03-31-2010, 2:01 PM
Welcome to Calguns.

rod
04-02-2010, 7:17 AM
Welcome to Calguns.

bsg
04-02-2010, 4:20 PM
welcome to the forum.

-Brady-

Carsgunsandchics
04-02-2010, 8:26 PM
I had noticed your business license notice in the paper about a month or so ago and smiled. I'm glad to have your business in town, and hope be able to purchase some of your wares.

Rigma
04-02-2010, 8:52 PM
Welcome! And don't forget to make yourself seen here
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=272538
and
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=272538
...that way the locals can get to know and hopefully support you!

Turbinator
04-03-2010, 10:07 PM
I do have a quick question, though.

What are the pet peeves you have when you look at a box of 're-manufactured' ammunition?

and how does 're-manufactured' ammunition differ from 'custom ammunition', and how does that differ from 'hand loaded' ammunition?

If I buy "remanufactured ammo" - I'm expecting the price to be less than that of factory fresh, never been fired ammo. I am not looking for customized loads - just a load that duplicates factory ammo performance for less. I do expect every round to go "bang" and I expect to find no rejects. It does not have to be match grade unless I am specifically trying to buy match grade ammo, but then I would figure this would fall more into the customized category.

Turby