PDA

View Full Version : IO Inc. AK47 in CA?

killemall419
03-30-2010, 10:14 PM
I noticed that Atlantic Arms was a vendor of the IO Inc. line of Ak 47 rifles. I was wondering if it were possible to get a bullet button installed on one by you guys and then have it sent to California? I was just wondering if this was possible. Also, I was curious if you had it with the "Mojave" colored furniture and if it could be had in .223 caliber. Any help or answers you could provide would be appreciated. Thank you.

69Mach1
03-30-2010, 10:17 PM
If it's marked "AK 47C", it's illegal. IO makes a CA version of that rifle called the CASAR. Their STG 2000C and STG 2003C are CA legal also.

Atlantic Firearms
03-31-2010, 3:23 AM
We are waiting on a new shipment of rifles to arrive from IO later this week , some of their older rifles were marked AK47 C . Yes we woudl be glad to hook you up with a rifle with a BB installed.

killemall419
03-31-2010, 1:21 PM
69mach1: could you please enlighten me? What makes the "Ak47C" rifle illegal? I thought that if a bullet button was installed and the magazine blocked, the rifle was legal in California? Definitely not trying to sound like an *****, just always wanting to learn. Thanks for any helpful info.
To Atlantic Arms: Are you saying the AK47C IO Inc rifles you are awaiting shipment on will or will not be able to be shipped to CA? Also, does IO inc make and AK47 type rifle in .223 Caliber and will you, if there are any, getting any of those in stock any time soon? Thank you for the help.

Atlantic Firearms
03-31-2010, 5:21 PM
It depends on what is marked on the gun if marked AK47 we can not ship if marked otherwise we would be good to go !!!

ke6guj
03-31-2010, 5:48 PM
69mach1: could you please enlighten me? What makes the "Ak47C" rifle illegal? I thought that if a bullet button was installed and the magazine blocked, the rifle was legal in California? Definitely not trying to sound like an *****, just always wanting to learn. Thanks for any helpful info.
.because the IO AK47 is specifically listed as an AW. Its in the flowchart.

killemall419
04-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Atlantic Arms: Have you got that shipment of IO inc. rifles in yet? Could you please let me know if the new shipment of rifles is still marked AK47C or if they are marked otherwise. I would really like to get one of these rifles if it is possible.