PDA

View Full Version : FS: NIB Eotech 511 Only $299 BRAND NEW

ezra
03-30-2010, 7:04 AM
Never fired on gun, this is a brand new Eotech 511 holographic sight.
Comes with box. Awesome deal. Looking for Face-to-face pickup in Marina del Rey / Los Angeles area. Send a PM here with your number and I'll contact you. Thanks.

calilivin
03-30-2010, 8:21 AM
pm'd!!!

ezra
03-30-2010, 4:51 PM
$179 shipped to your door, brand new<br />
email: <a href="mailto:ezzie.b@gmail.com">ezzie.b@gmail.com</a><br />
decent iTrader feedback, will accept Money Order or FTF in Los Angeles Area (Marina del Rey). Thank you!!<br />
<br />
This is the best mag block for a AR 9mm setup that you can buy.<br />
Selling one brand new, never used, bought it then changed my mind about completing a 9mm project due to financial matters. Please buy mine, also I will soon be posting a 9mm CMMG BCG, 9mm spikes upper, 9mm 5&quot; heavy barrel<br />

<br />
http://www.rainierarms.com/img/shop/product/179986db4421179669fb956d04395884.jpg
<br />
<br />
Description<br />
<br />
Designed for quick caliber change between 5.56mm and 9mm with minimal effort. Adapter loads in from the bottom of the magazine well and secures with a tension device. Ideal for users using Colt magazines and frequently changing between calibers that desire the bolt hold open feature. Holds the bolt open on the last round with Colt magazines.<br />
<br />
Construction<br />
<br />
* 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum body<br />
* MIL-A-8625 “F” Type III Class 2 hard black anodize<br />

* Tool steel bolt hold open actuator<br />
* Standard 9mm Colt type ejector<br />
* Parkerized steel components<br />
<br />
Features:<br />
<br />
* Colt pattern system that uses standard Colt and modified Uzi magazines<br />
* Bolt hold open on last round with Colt magazines<br />

* Tapered and funnelled magazine well for smooth insertion and minimal rotational movement<br />
* Built in Bolt Catch Actuator is designed to allow for fouling and fine debris<br />
* Tool steel Feed Ramp is designed with scalloped surfaces to provide superior functioning even with hollowpoints<br />
<br />
Installation Instructions<br />
<br />
* Remove upper receiver from rifle<br />
* With supplied allen wrench insert the long end into the 1⁄8″ hole in adapter (forward radius of magwell) and loosen the captured screw as far as possible. The roller in front should now be free<br />

* Install adapter from bottom of receiver as you depress magazine catch. if you have fitment issues check the magazine well dimensions<br />
* The top of the adapter and top of receiver should be flush and magazine catch moves freely<br />
* Tighten the captured screw as hard as possible (roller cannot damage the receiver) with the allen wrench<br />
* Assemble rifle

ezra
03-30-2010, 4:52 PM
$179 shipped to your door, brand new

email: ezzie.b@gmail.com or PM me here.
decent iTrader feedback, will accept Money Order or FTF in Los Angeles Area (Marina del Rey). Thank you!!

This is the best mag block for a AR 9mm setup that you can buy.

Selling one brand new, never used, bought it then changed my mind about completing a 9mm project due to financial matters. Please buy mine, also I will soon be posting a 9mm CMMG BCG, 9mm spikes upper, 9mm 5&quot; heavy barrel

<br />
http://www.rainierarms.com/img/shop/product/179986db4421179669fb956d04395884.jpg

Description

Designed for quick caliber change between 5.56mm and 9mm with minimal effort. Adapter loads in from the bottom of the magazine well and secures with a tension device. Ideal for users using Colt magazines and frequently changing between calibers that desire the bolt hold open feature. Holds the bolt open on the last round with Colt magazines.

Construction

* 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum body<br />
* MIL-A-8625 “F” Type III Class 2 hard black anodize<br />

* Tool steel bolt hold open actuator<br />
* Standard 9mm Colt type ejector<br />
* Parkerized steel components<br />
<br />
Features:<br />
<br />
* Colt pattern system that uses standard Colt and modified Uzi magazines<br />
* Bolt hold open on last round with Colt magazines<br />

* Tapered and funnelled magazine well for smooth insertion and minimal rotational movement<br />
* Built in Bolt Catch Actuator is designed to allow for fouling and fine debris<br />
* Tool steel Feed Ramp is designed with scalloped surfaces to provide superior functioning even with hollowpoints<br />
<br />
Installation Instructions<br />
<br />
* Remove upper receiver from rifle<br />
* With supplied allen wrench insert the long end into the 1⁄8″ hole in adapter (forward radius of magwell) and loosen the captured screw as far as possible. The roller in front should now be free<br />

* Install adapter from bottom of receiver as you depress magazine catch. if you have fitment issues check the magazine well dimensions<br />
* The top of the adapter and top of receiver should be flush and magazine catch moves freely<br />
* Tighten the captured screw as hard as possible (roller cannot damage the receiver) with the allen wrench<br />
* Assemble rifle

ott1
03-30-2010, 5:15 PM
How does this compare with the Spikes magblock?

rkt88edmo
03-30-2010, 5:18 PM
5) When posting within these forums - we ask that you keep all items to one thread per sub-forum only. Multiple threads opened for various items by one member may result in all threads by that member's posts being deleted. Back to the Top (BTT) is allowed once every 24 hours. This rule also encompasses all the other methods used to surreptitiously bump a thread sooner than allowed. Clever 'sales comments' and addendum's that can easily be added to the original post are just some examples.

bols151
03-31-2010, 3:11 AM
second in line...

keson
03-31-2010, 3:18 AM
wow nice that's a good deal on the scope

ChrisDM
03-31-2010, 5:23 AM
PM Sent

ezra
03-31-2010, 10:46 AM
Sold the scope, mag block still for sale.
Thank you mods for merging my threads.

Not sure how it compares to Spike's since Spike's is relatively new on the market. For one, the Hahn dedicated precision magblock is a true dedicated magblock. It requires removal of the bolt catch, this will not fall out, ever. "Utilizes the stronger readily available 5.56mm Bolt Catch eliminating the issues of 9mm Bolt Catch breakages"

Will drop the magblock price to $159 to be competitive. It goes for $200+.
This one is BRAND NEW. Good deal. And unlike the websites, this is "in stock" and ready to rock.

Product link:
http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=530

calilivin
03-31-2010, 6:56 PM
Bump for a great scope I can't wait to try out. Thanx for the great deal!!!