PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Hutchens' foot gets intimately aquainted with her mouth.

duscati
03-29-2010, 6:56 PM
She just told us to vote for Bill or Craig. Dead serious. Audio to come.

SDgarrick
03-29-2010, 6:59 PM
Do tell.

troysland
03-29-2010, 7:00 PM
If only Sheriff Baca would tell us to vote for the "other guy" here in L.A. :clap:

Reloaderx2
03-29-2010, 7:16 PM
Standing by.

zeke2517
03-29-2010, 7:24 PM
Standing by

duscati
03-29-2010, 7:26 PM
Applause-O-Meter Intensity/Frequency

Bill Hunt - 6.5/5

Craig Hunter - 0/0

Sandra Hutchens - 0/0

duscati
03-29-2010, 7:33 PM
Craig seems like a great guy. Calm wise demeanor. Lacks Bills passion, conviction and drive/energy. Also hasn't mirrored Billls obvious reverence for the sanctity of the Constitution. That or he doesn't feel the need to advertise it.

duscati
03-29-2010, 7:39 PM
+1 frequency for Bill. With value added humor bonus. He is situated furthest to the right at table and made a point to mention "there's not much further right than me" while gesturing to his right.

Doheny
03-29-2010, 7:45 PM
+1 frequency for Bill. With value added humor bonus. He is situated furthest to the right at table and made a point to mention "there's not much further right than me" while gesturing to his right.

What's the event/venue? Who's the audience? Anything new on CCWs from any of them?

Reloaderx2
03-29-2010, 7:49 PM

We know that. I thought the inference was that Sandy Sue bailed. Guess not. Where's the audio you promised?

obeygiant
03-29-2010, 7:59 PM
:popcorn:

the_donald_
03-29-2010, 9:11 PM
^ Same here...

:popcorn:

1BigPea
03-29-2010, 9:19 PM
What's the event/venue? Who's the audience? Anything new on CCWs from any of them?

It was the OC Young Republicans moderated sheriff candidate forum. I attended and would get into more detail if I wasn't typing this from my phone.

Basically Sandy said if you want more CCW's issued vote for Bill or Craig!

Bill was definitely the crowd favorite.

the_donald_
03-29-2010, 9:24 PM
Oh man! I was hoping for something more juicy than this...

Vote for Bill or Craig for more CCWs? Gee thanks "Ms. Obvious".

Stubby
03-29-2010, 9:26 PM
It was the OC Young Republicans moderated sheriff candidate forum. I attended and would get into more detail if I wasn't typing this from my phone.

Basically Sandy said if you want more CCW's issued vote for Bill or Craig!

Bill was definitely the crowd favorite.

Well hopefully the OC voters will send her and her LA attitude right back to where they came from.

I had the joy of attending 2 OC board of supervisors meetings regarding the CCW issue and the condescending look on her face made me instantly wish I lived in OC and could vote against her will a smile on my face!!!

nick
03-29-2010, 9:40 PM
If only Sheriff Baca would tell us to vote for the "other guy" here in L.A. :clap:

There is no "other guy" this time :(

Doheny
03-29-2010, 9:50 PM
Interesting read about CCWs. Contains a couple of links to other stories about the candidates.

From the article: The numbers are in, and numbers don’t lie. But Hutchens does.

http://www.redcounty.com/numbers-don%E2%80%99t-lie-does-hutchens/38230?taxonomy=29

ZirconJohn
03-29-2010, 9:55 PM
Oh man! I was hoping for something more juicy than this...

Vote for Bill or Craig for more CCWs? Gee thanks "Ms. Obvious".

Pardon me... I don't mean to TC, but I just gotta say...,

That's a really GREAT avatar...!:thumbsup:

the_donald_
03-29-2010, 9:59 PM
Pardon me... I don't mean to TC, but I just gotta say...,

That's a really GREAT avatar...!:thumbsup:

Why thank you sir, you are a scholar and a gentlemen.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming...my thoughts are she's toast come election time anyway. I'll certainly let my vote speak when it's time, Orange County has had enough!

JOHANNE
03-29-2010, 10:16 PM
There needs to be more forums like this one. If we were looking for a Chief of Police, I would vote for Craig Hunter. If we were looking for an LA takeover with Baca written all over it, I would vote for Sandra Hutchens. I think I will take the Appointed Sheriff's Advice...I'm going to vote for Bill Hunt for Sheriff. He received all the audience's attention and appreciation. Mr. Craig Hunter should go for Chief of Police of Anaheim, as some of his backers represent why some Chiefs and Sheriffs don't want to issue permits too, and Sandra Hutchens needs to be thanked for all the work she has done for the Sheriff's Department, and move on to greener pastures. Unfortunately the battering of thier own members and even the candidates on the two major gun web sites will ruin any chances for Chief Craig Hunter, and that is a shame. Chief Hunter's experience and great communication skills are superior to the leadership of these gun site backers. (Now comes the battering of my husband and me, just proving that these high members are more interested in ego bashing exchanging, instead of the facts)...My husband wants to see all three in one for Sheriff, but he is known for being too practical for now a days times, especially since he does not gill friends...like is done on these gun sites

Gray Peterson
03-29-2010, 11:04 PM
There needs to be more forums like this one. If we were looking for a Chief of Police, I would vote for Craig Hunter. If we were looking for an LA takeover with Baca written all over it, I would vote for Sandra Hutchens. I think I will take the Appointed Sheriff's Advice...I'm going to vote for Bill Hunt for Sheriff. He received all the audience's attention and appreciation. Mr. Craig Hunter should go for Chief of Police of Anaheim, as some of his backers represent why some Chiefs and Sheriffs don't want to issue permits too, and Sandra Hutchens needs to be thanked for all the work she has done for the Sheriff's Department, and move on to greener pastures. Unfortunately the battering of thier own members and even the candidates on the two major gun web sites will ruin any chances for Chief Craig Hunter, and that is a shame. Chief Hunter's experience and great communication skills are superior to the leadership of these gun site backers. (Now comes the battering of my husband and me, just proving that these high members are more interested in ego bashing exchanging, instead of the facts)...My husband wants to see all three in one for Sheriff, but he is known for being too practical for now a days times, especially since he does not gill friends...like is done on these gun sites

I partly agree. The general election should be Hunt versus Hunter.

steadyrock
03-29-2010, 11:36 PM
http://totalbuzz.freedomblogging.com/2010/03/29/sheriff-hutchens-forgoes-gun-lobby/32743/

Money quote:
“If you want more guns and CCWs (concealed weapon permits), then you should vote for one of my opponents,” Hutchens said before a crowd of young Republicans who, judging by their hoots, plan to do just that.

Anybody But Sandra! :thumbsup:

Doheny
03-29-2010, 11:41 PM
“If you want more guns and CCWs (concealed weapon permits), then you should vote for one of my opponents,” Hutchens said before a crowd of young Republicans who, judging by their hoots, plan to do just that.

She should watch what she asks for.

SteveH
03-30-2010, 1:56 AM

Looking forward to taking her advise in June and November.

RomanDad
03-30-2010, 6:11 AM

Amen.

yellowfin
03-30-2010, 7:41 AM
If only Sheriff Baca would tell us to vote for the "other guy" here in L.A. :clap:First that would require there being another guy to vote for. :mad:

duscati
03-30-2010, 1:01 PM
More to come tonight as soon as I pull it off the blackberry. This is from Travis' iPhone.

http://www.fullertonsfuture.org/2010/sheriff-hutchens-tells-gun-owners-to-elect-someone-else/

duscati
03-30-2010, 1:08 PM
Would like to host my longer and maybe clearer version but its an .amr file. Don't know how to convert. If anyone wants it to listen to or host for us, email patriotphotography@gmail.com

Doheny
03-30-2010, 1:18 PM
If you're digging RD, have you considered the double dipping angle? Between her LASO retirement and what she's making in as sheriff, it's probably getting close to 1/2 million in income. Now that's the kind of stuff that people take to heart. I don't need to tell you, but it's all public info.

the_donald_
03-30-2010, 1:25 PM
Would like to host my longer and maybe clearer version but its an .amr file. Don't know how to convert. If anyone wants it to listen to or host for us, email patriotphotography@gmail.com

I can convert it to mp3 for you, PM inbound w/ e-mail address inbound.

the_donald_
03-30-2010, 1:32 PM
Here's the youtube excerpt for the lazies:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yODa7_0VcMI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yODa7_0VcMI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

the_donald_
03-30-2010, 1:38 PM
I can convert it to mp3 for you, PM inbound w/ e-mail address inbound.

Converted & e-mailed back. Listening to it now...nice!

the_donald_
03-30-2010, 1:53 PM
I was given the green light by duscati to post the audio file, so here goes.

VN00001-20100329-1943.mp3 (http://www.4shared.com/file/253144827/90e4d8c4/VN00001-20100329-1943.html)

Just hit the play button under the file name in the new window

Californio
03-30-2010, 2:11 PM
Wow,

I cannot believe her arrogance, but hey my County Sheriff is cut from the same cloth. Us common folk just don't need to be able to protect ourselves, we are unclean.

duscati
03-30-2010, 2:16 PM
Quiet serf! You musn't question the ruling class.

Call_me_Tom
03-30-2010, 2:19 PM
Awesome! I loved all of the applause after her comment, classic.

Californio
03-30-2010, 2:31 PM
Quiet serf! You musn't question the ruling class.

Yes Sire, I humbly beg your forgiveness.:)

Shotgun Man
03-30-2010, 4:52 PM
Here's the youtube excerpt for the lazies:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yODa7_0VcMI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yODa7_0VcMI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

At least she's intellectually honest-- refreshing.

Too bad all our gun-grabbing pols don't flat-out tell us they're gun grabbers.

IGOTDIRT4U
03-31-2010, 8:43 AM

Let's update that a bit! :)

"She will be watching what she asked for."

Let's see her on the sideline on this one.

And Johanne, get over yourself. If all you had to do in your first 6 posts is make accusations, then you are no better than those you accuse.

IGOTDIRT4U
03-31-2010, 8:49 AM
If you're digging RD, have you considered the double dipping angle? Between her LASO retirement and what she's making in as sheriff, it's probably getting close to 1/2 million in income. Now that's the kind of stuff that people take to heart. I don't need to tell you, but it's all public info.

Doheny, I am not so sure all that financial info is that easily obtainable. RD has some great resources and probably has most of the info. Either way, it's not hard to piece together the puzzle pieces and formulate a reasonable figure of what she might be taking home. IIRC, she did not have a disability retirement, too, correct, anyone? (sometimes those records are sealed)