PDA

View Full Version : C&R forms

supertrooper
03-29-2010, 1:01 AM
i ordered the c&r forms online 3 weeks ago and still dont have them. how long does it usualy take?

littlejake
03-29-2010, 3:45 AM
They can be very slow. I suggest you order again online. (Do not request more than 2 form 7CR's as that's the most they are permitted to send.)

bgelectrician
03-29-2010, 6:16 AM
It takes about 4 weeks and I just ended up printing the ones off of this site and mailed them in and they cashed my check in 2 days and I should recieve my ffl03 any day now. I got the forms I requested online but I have them now as extra since I just printed some and mailed them off.

littlejake
03-29-2010, 7:09 AM
It takes about 4 weeks and I just ended up printing the ones off of this site and mailed them in and they cashed my check in 2 days and I should recieve my ffl03 any day now. I got the forms I requested online but I have them now as extra since I just printed some and mailed them off.

Interesting, I thought BATF&E was not accepting the PDF forms. Please keep us informed if they follow through and send you your license.

I let my C&R expire -- so I had to reapply 4 March 2010. I had 2 extra 7CR forms that I offered to the first two people who sent me an address in this forum -- they were gone in less than an hour.

To the OP -- if my new C&R arrives in the next few days, I have one 7CR form left -- and I offer it to you provided I don't need it (because my handwriting is sloppy:chris:.) Keep my handle and PM me in a couple of days.

Regards,

Jake

ke6guj
03-29-2010, 12:24 PM
It takes about 4 weeks and I just ended up printing the ones off of this site and mailed them in and they cashed my check in 2 days and I should recieve my ffl03 any day now. I got the forms I requested online but I have them now as extra since I just printed some and mailed them off.don't be suprised to get it kicked back, even though they cashed your check. The check gets stripped out of the envelope before an examiner deals with the application. The BATF website specifically states that only an original application is acceptable.

RUM
03-29-2010, 1:52 PM
I called the local DOJ office in Sacto. and had them in the mail in two days.