PDA

View Full Version : Popular culture becoming accepting of firearms

tboyer
03-29-2010, 12:07 AM
I think that popular culture is once again becoming more accepting of firearms.
On a gay hippie list, I posted something about full-autos, This of course
caused a lively chatter, both for and against, with one person posted this poem.

This show the need to step out of the “gunsafe”, now of course one may experience a social cost, I have

http://www.well.com/~bubbles/Poetry/RatTatTat.txt

Rat-Tat Tat

Many years ago I had a friend
Who used to go with me to a pond
Where we would sit quietly and throw pebbles
And watch the ripples spread
As we thought about life,
The universe,
And everything.

Through the years our paths diverged,
Then finally crossed again.
He still throws pebbles,
Now from a cliff by the sea,
But in a high-tech way
That is not at all quiet.

"The machinegun," he explains,
"Has a worse public image than it deserves.
Like any other tool it is neither good nor evil in itself
But only an extension of its user.
Its peaceful uses are not as glamorous as John Wayne movies
Or cops-and-robbers
But they are there
Even though you never hear about them.

His gun was mounted near the cliff edge
Aimed out over the sea.
Safety was no problem:
The rocks discouraged bathers and boaters,
And there were warning signs all around,
And he was just strange enough
That people avoided his place anyway.

He would sit there in the twilight
As the last red of the sunset faded,
And send all the cares of the day
Arcing out over the water.
The sound filled his entire being,
Leaving no room for worries.
Tension faded with the echoes
Until all was at peace.

He especially liked tracers.
If he aimed slightly upward
They would hang briefly in the sky
Like his own private stars.
He could imagine them as worlds
Where time flowed differently
And eons of history passed
In what to us were seconds.

He would see things in the patterns:
Sometimes inspirations and ideas
And solutions to knotty problems,
Other times memories, or new visions of his inner being.
Then he could let the tumult cease,
And as the hour grew late sit quietly
Absorbing the sounds of the waves
And of the night.

Thomas G. Digby
entered 0100hr 10/18/84
format 13:49 12/22/2001

Knight
03-29-2010, 12:11 AM
We're not going to stay "excepted" for long if gun owners like you don't stop using terms like "gay hippie list."

Lomic
03-29-2010, 12:30 AM
Accept and Except are definitely good ones to nail down, since they have opposite meanings.

tboyer
03-29-2010, 12:46 AM
We're not going to stay "excepted" for long if gun owners like you don't stop using terms like "gay hippie list."

I used the term “gay hippie list” to make it more understandable to every one.
Most of the individuals on the list self identify as ”Radical Faeries”

Of course your are vary deep and knowledgeable in “Radical Faerie” culture, to
take affront at my use of “gay hippie”

So tell me what is your “Faerie” name?
I my self just go by Tom
Perhaps I’ve seen you at a faerie gathering?
Have you been to many “Faerie Sanctuaries", such as Wolf Creek, or Short Mountain?
I’m sorry if I have offended some one who is so close to that movement.
Perhaps we have met at Harry’s house of one of the founders of the movement who was also one
of the founders of the first gay organization in this country, the Mattachine Society

Chk Chk Boom
03-29-2010, 1:00 AM

Internet forums are a faceless environment and everyone is assumed to be someone they are "anticipated" to be. In this instance, since the majority of people on this site are arguably straight, white men... I guess it would be kinda bad to use terms like "gay hippie list".

ETA:
If someone is expecting the average user on CG to be a Conservative White Straight man (the most racist and bigoted of all the men, according to the media :rolleyes:), and we're using the pejorative term "gay hippie" regardless of it's political correctness, it just doesn't sound right. No, the term gay or the term hippie alone are not offensive, but when you have a faceless person (assumed to be the typical gunner) using it, it comes off as callous, derogatory, and condescending.

Just my .02

Sam
03-29-2010, 1:08 AM
I my self just go by Tom
Have you been to many “Faerie Sanctuaries", such as Wolf Creek, or Short Mountain?
Perhaps we have met at Harry’s house of one of the founders of the movement who was also one
of the founders of the first gay organization in this country, the Mattachine Society

Are you trying to help or hurt our image with this nonsense?

Seesm
03-29-2010, 1:13 AM
I am confused here with this one... Weird.

tboyer
03-29-2010, 1:24 AM
Are you trying to help or hurt our image with this nonsense?

Which part is nonsense?

DedEye
03-29-2010, 1:31 AM
Tom Boyer is an active and well known member of the queer community, and the gun community.

Not everyone is aware of that, however.

oaklander
03-29-2010, 1:59 AM
While perhaps not well-known on CGN, Tom is highly involved in the 2A movement in California, and is a good friend of the CGF.

Several CGF Board members (me, Gene, and Ivan) and Don Kilmer, and other pro-gun people marched with him and the Pink Pistols in last year's Pride Parade in SF to show our support.

B.D.Dubloon
03-29-2010, 2:13 AM
I like the sentiment, but IMO the poem is horrible.

Knight
03-29-2010, 2:30 AM

Look, I understand where you're coming from, but it's no excuse. As Chk Chk Boom said, people are going to read what they read. To throw something out there like that with no explanation or context is inviting trouble.

corrupt
03-29-2010, 2:35 AM
Can't believe people got upset by "gay hippie list" ... lighten up, and stop being so politically correct ;) Yes I just said the PC words, oh my. Thank god I'm not a politician or hold some other important billet where I can't say, "gay hippie list".

Weird thread.

Anyway, I'm thinking that it might be a generational thing. Of course I'm not a sociologist so I really have no idea. I would definitely say that my experience with people 18-30 leads me to believe that they generally are pretty open and receptive to guns and 2A. It could just be a new generation gaining more of a voice.

Another thing that obviously is anecdotal and pure opinion is that I generally think of baby-boomers as the most anti-2A generation. I think the baby-boomers here on CGF are the diamonds in the rough.

tboyer
03-29-2010, 3:04 AM
Look, I understand where you're coming from, but it's no excuse. As Chk Chk Boom said, people are going to read what they read. To throw something out there like that with no explanation or context is inviting trouble.

I’m sorry for perhaps giving the appearance of lashing out at you, but would it have been more understandable, written as “Radical Faerie List?

Also I see nothing wrong with “gay” or “hippie” , but of course I’m
not the only arbitrator for those two words.

groats
03-29-2010, 5:36 AM
I believe I understand the reason for writing "gay hippie list".
You thought we would stereotype gay persons as being automatically part of the anti-gun crowd, correct?

I don't think that follows; a gay person should be just as interested in protecting him/her self from violent crime as anyone else.

We need a more identifiable and reliably crazy "liberal" group to use as an example. Berkeley professors, perhaps? Bet you'd have a hard time finding one who could read that poem without passing out. :p

Lone_Gunman
03-29-2010, 7:26 AM
I actually liked the poem. Then again, I was born and raised in Humboldt so identifying with long, rambling, hippie penned poetry is expected I guess.

Gray Peterson
03-29-2010, 7:37 AM

From whom?

turbosbox
03-29-2010, 8:01 AM
I think I need a second cup of coffee to try to understand this thread. No, I couldn't get through the poem.

I find it disturbing how politically correctness has infected the US. It really serves to do the opposite in most instances. A person can not use the word "gay" even if they are gay and support gayness. Only a black person can use the word black, and OMG if a white conservative hetero says that's what he is?

Too much "correctness" of banning identifiers really only works to create divisions I think. I realize the intent was to decrease name calling, but it has backfired.

Do I want to ask if I have a fairy name ;)

QuarterBoreGunner
03-29-2010, 8:41 AM
Do I want to ask if I have a fairy name

You can have a fairy name, but *I'm* the only Princess.

And just note to keep it civil; cease the personal insults.

The Director
03-29-2010, 8:52 AM
Yeah thanks for the post delete, pal. God forbid anyone should have a differing opinion from a pink pistols supporter. Disgusting.

Kestryll
03-29-2010, 9:01 AM
Yeah thanks for the post delete, pal. God forbid anyone should have a differing opinion from a pink pistols supporter. Disgusting.

I deleted those posts and I'll thank you to stay on topic and follow the rules of this forum.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me otherwise I'd suggest listening to QuarterBoreGunner's admonition to remain civil.

If you have an issue with the Pink Pistols or a problem with someones orientation keep it to yourself on this forum or be removed, is that clear?

radioburning
03-29-2010, 9:24 AM
I liked the poem. It's a good portrayal of the sometimes complex nature of life, and the frustration felt in people who live life "between the lines"(I.E. people who aren't exactly 100% conservative, or 100% liberal).

As for the topic of gun culture being more acceptable...

I think that to some people it is, especially in CA where a lot of people didn't know OLL's weren't AW's for a long time. But, on the other hand, I think the UOC movement, the Starbuck's debacle, and guns at the tea parties have really sprung gun culture on society a little harder and faster than some people were ready for, and in some segments of society has caused an ingrained fear and knee-jerk reaction that will eventually come back around to bite us.

To be clear, I'm not ragging on UOC, or the tea parties, so let's just hold off on the "liberal bias/brady plant/DU troll" comments. I'm just making an observation that, to make an analogy, there's some people out there that are irrationally afraid of snakes, and this last year they've gotten some snakes thrown in their laps, so don't be surprised if there's a group of people who are more afraid of snakes than ever, and more vocal about it now.

Super Spy
03-29-2010, 9:29 AM
I was working for a brief period at Brietenbush Hot Springs when the Radical Faeries came through for a large private celebration. I have to say it was very interesting and very colorful. The group was incredibly friendly to everyone. I made some friends that lived in Wolf Creek and stopped by several times on my way up or down I-5 after that. I agree with the OP's first term for the group, and in a positive way.

I found out that I could only take a lack of meat in my diet for a short period of time before going through withdrawals. (Beitenbush is hippie to the point of serving veggie only and doesn't even offer real coffee for breakfast) The area was beautiful and very peaceful and if you've never been it's worth a try. If you demand 5 star accommodations and the sight of naked people offends you, skip it.

Regarding Gays with Guns......That's 100% GTG in my book. I think worrying about some Neandertal bashing you should be all the good cause anyone ever needs for a CCW. It would only take one incident of a bashing being stopped by a CCW holder in the paper to change attitudes and behavior.

nicki
03-29-2010, 11:09 AM
Guys,

If we are getting acceptance on the political left, it means by default we are probably gainibng support in the political middle.

Bear with Tom, San Fran with it's subcultures is trully a different world.

Nicki

bwiese
03-29-2010, 11:53 AM

And your comments/politics explains in part why CA gunrights are where they are in CA, and why other
nontraditional folks into guns stay away from the gun community.

Tom Boyer is good people and fighting the fight in Occupied Territory.

Anyone of good cheer and legal conduct is welcome to join us in the fight for gunrights.

turbosbox
03-29-2010, 11:59 AM
You can have a fairy name, but *I'm* the only Princess.

I thought mine would be less colorful. More like "Nouhno"
Something I might be heard saying "... no,,,,,uh,,,,no"
hehehe.

PS: I'm glad u caught the humor intended in my previous post.

Back to on topic, I think it's great for any large group I might not think would support 2A to be onboard with it. Only the radical anti-democracy or anti-LEO groups do us real harm towards the rights I believe (besides individual criminal acts of course).

oaklander
03-29-2010, 12:36 PM
I agree with Bill.

There should be no "litmus test."

I have met literally hundreds (perhaps thousands) of Calgunners and other 2A supporters through the following means:

1) CGN booths at gun shows
2) Assisting with my friends' gun shops.
3) Numerous BBQ's at my house
4) Build parties
5) Public hearings (like city the recent council meetings)
6) CGN events (like the BWO dinners, and the various Nordyke events)
7) NRA events
8) Local Members' Council meetings
9) Countless hours at gun ranges
10) Etc.

From being out there and interacting so much, I can tell you that the people that I have met come from ALL political backgrounds, ALL socio-economic statuses, and diverse ethnic and racial backgrounds.

They hold widely divergent opinions on such hot-button issues as gay marriage, religion, the role of government, legal and illegal immigration, gender roles, etc. . .

Many are non-white, and non-republican.

HOWEVER, they all want to join together in the fight for 2A rights. We are shooting ourselves in the foot if we exclude fellow fighters simply because we disagree with their opinions, their lifestyle, their country of origin, their religious beliefs (or lack thereof, etc.), or their politics.

HondaMasterTech
03-29-2010, 1:17 PM
The right to keep and bear arms is special. Guns give individuals the power to protect life. That is not something that can be reserved for a particular "group" of people.

KylaGWolf
03-29-2010, 1:52 PM
I agree with Bill.

There should be no "litmus test."

I have met literally hundreds (perhaps thousands) of Calgunners and other 2A supporters through the following means:

1) CGN booths at gun shows
2) Assisting with my friends' gun shops.
3) Numerous BBQ's at my house
4) Build parties
5) Public hearings (like city the recent council meetings)
6) CGN events (like the BWO dinners, and the various Nordyke events)
7) NRA events
8) Local Members' Council meetings
9) Countless hours at gun ranges
10) Etc.

From being out there and interacting so much, I can tell you that the people that I have met come from ALL political backgrounds, ALL socio-economic statuses, and diverse ethnic and racial backgrounds.

They hold widely divergent opinions on such hot-button issues as gay marriage, religion, the role of government, legal and illegal immigration, gender roles, etc. . .

Many are non-white, and non-republican.

HOWEVER, they all want to join together in the fight for 2A rights. We are shooting ourselves in the foot if we exclude fellow fighters simply because we disagree with their opinions, their lifestyle, their country of origin, their religious beliefs (or lack thereof, etc.), or their politics.

Well put. I think that is something that is forgotten many times in the gunnie community in general that there is a lot of DIFFERENT people involved and a lot of different views. I have said it many times that when we start fighting one another we give even more power to the ones that want to take our rights away because we are too busy beating up on one another to pay attention to what is going on elsewhere.

Personally I am glad we have groups like Pink Pistols involved in the fight for our 2A rights. Also there are disabled people on this board doing the same thing. Reason why is they are in the minority when it comes to the 2A community and show that we are NOT just a group of bigoted white guys that walk around with camouflage and Budweiser (blech on the budweiser).

turbosbox
03-29-2010, 3:17 PM
Well put. I think that is something that is forgotten many times in the gunnie community in general that there is a lot of DIFFERENT people involved and a lot of different views. I have said it many times that when we start fighting one another we give even more power to the ones that want to take our rights away because we are too busy beating up on one another to pay attention to what is going on elsewhere.

Personally I am glad we have groups like Pink Pistols involved in the fight for our 2A rights. Also there are disabled people on this board doing the same thing. Reason why is they are in the minority when it comes to the 2A community and show that we are NOT just a group of bigoted white guys that walk around with camouflage and Budweiser (blech on the budweiser).

I have to stop drinking budweiser?! Is budlight ok? :cheers2: :kest:

Merc1138
03-29-2010, 3:30 PM

You mean I shouldn't base 1 issue as the entire decision for my own personal political and religious platform? Obviously all supporters of rkba must be white conservative heterosexual males happily married and attending church every Sunday in their early 40's or older, right?

That was sarcasm btw, and yes for sure that's a major issue with gun rights. You either have everyone assuming the above, or it's "omg, that crazy foreigner/minority/non-christian/lbgt/college student/etc. has a gun, and he thinks he can join our club? well, I guess them supporting rkba is ok, as long as it has nothing to do with me, websites I visit, ranges I shoot at, stores I shop at, oh and they can use seperate public drinking fountains too"

Why can't people just leave all of that other crap out of it?

CaliforniaLiberal
03-29-2010, 7:20 PM
I liked the poem.

Gay Hippie doesn't sound at all pejorative to my ears.

We have power greater than our numbers as we stand together working for our common purpose.

the_natterjack
03-29-2010, 7:41 PM
I think that popular culture is once again becoming more accepting of firearms.

Tom,

Welcome to Calguns, we argue a lot.

It's kinda like going to a family reunion.

Somebody is always going to get pissy.

Brian

dantodd
03-29-2010, 8:12 PM
Tom,

Welcome to Calguns, we argue a lot.

You do realize that Tom's been around longer than you; right?

Gray Peterson
03-29-2010, 8:20 PM

Young whippersnappers.

dantodd
03-29-2010, 8:35 PM
Young whippersnappers.

I doubt he's young. He posts everything oversized, must be the old eyes!

LOL....

on a more serious, completely off topic, note my damn eyes went out within a year of my 40th birthday. I would never had believed I'd need glasses back when I was in my 20s.

turbosbox
03-29-2010, 8:40 PM
I doubt he's young. He posts everything oversized, must be the old eyes!

LOL....

on a more serious, completely off topic, note my damn eyes went out within a year of my 40th birthday. I would never had believed I'd need glasses back when I was in my 20s.

And while we are off topic, we won't ask what habit is making you go blind :)

the_natterjack
03-30-2010, 4:18 AM

Some of the posts in this thread weren't exactly friendly.

I was trying to get it back to a little more friendly mode.

I guess you didn't get that, RIGHT?:rolleyes:

Brian

CAL.BAR
03-30-2010, 9:40 AM
While further "acceptance" is a nice idea, I believe the situation is just the opposite and is part of an inexorable path. As the US becomes more (over) populated, cities will grow, open space will continue to disappear. We already know that the heart of the anti-gun movement resides in large cities. Both access to firearms and places to legally shoot them will inevitably become more and more scarce. The NRA is fighting anti gun bills in states where it was once never though possible to challenge gun rights (states like MI, TN and others)

Here in CA, "we" are the very small minority. While statistics show a great number of guns being sold and owned, I believe that those are multiples to the same small group rather than a few guns in every household. Here in "yuppie" OC, I know very few people who have guns in their homes or who ever thought of shooting. (I'm working on that daily with them and regularly take "newbies" to the range to introduce them to shooting). But I think gun acceptance is a downward trend which will follow the loss of open space and the freedom(s) that allows. Let's face it, you can't shoot your AR in downtown LA, SF, NY, Boston, etc. now can you? So you have to travel out to "open space" to do that. As that "open space" gets further and further away, the impetus and opportunity to have and use guns slowly goes away as well.
Here in OC, other than Burro and Angels ranges (still over 1 hour away each) which are under constant pressure, "open space" to just shoot unmolested is about two hours plus away right? That's a 4-5 hour round trip. When that distance gets to be 3-4 hours away, fewer and fewer people will want to travel those distances just to shoot their rifles. Consequently fewer and fewer people will spend the thousands it takes to have and keep those rifles if they can't shoot them.

oaklander
03-30-2010, 9:47 AM
That's why we need to refocus our efforts to ALSO reach out to typically "urban" populations:

1) Minorities.

2) Liberals.

3) Legal Immigrants.

4) Etc. . .

While further "acceptance" is a nice idea, I believe the situation is just the opposite and is part of an inexorable path. As the US becomes more (over) populated, cities will grow, open space will continue to disappear. We already know that the heart of the anti-gun movement resides in large cities. Both access to firearms and places to legally shoot them will inevitably become more and more scarce. The NRA is fighting anti gun bills in states where it was once never though possible to challenge gun rights (states like MI, TN and others)

Here in CA, "we" are the very small minority. While statistics show a great number of guns being sold and owned, I believe that those are multiples to the same small group rather than a few guns in every household. Here in "yuppie" OC, I know very few people who have guns in their homes or who ever thought of shooting. (I'm working on that daily with them and regularly take "newbies" to the range to introduce them to shooting). But I think gun acceptance is a downward trend which will follow the loss of open space and the freedom(s) that allows. Let's face it, you can't shoot your AR in downtown LA, SF, NY, Boston, etc. now can you? So you have to travel out to "open space" to do that. As that "open space" gets further and further away, the impetus and opportunity to have and use guns slowly goes away as well.
Here in OC, other than Burro and Angels ranges (still over 1 hour away each) which are under constant pressure, "open space" to just shoot unmolested is about two hours plus away right? That's a 4-5 hour round trip. When that distance gets to be 3-4 hours away, fewer and fewer people will want to travel those distances just to shoot their rifles. Consequently fewer and fewer people will spend the thousands it takes to have and keep those rifles if they can't shoot them.

CAL.BAR
03-30-2010, 9:54 AM
While we can focus all we want on urban populations, if they can't shoot (even if they wanted to) b/c of the crowding and lack of space - in the end we still loose. Even if they are "with us" in spirit.

IMHO the largest threat to gun owners ship in the end comes down to too many people with too little open space. (That is if they're not all banned by the time the last speck of land becomes a strip mall)

romeomikelima
03-30-2010, 10:12 AM

Zomgie
03-30-2010, 10:34 AM
This is why I regularly invite the most hippy of my friends to go shooting. Generally they're surprised at the idea, then curious and then after shooting trying to figure how much money they can spare to buy their own :)

unusedusername
03-30-2010, 12:19 PM
While we can focus all we want on urban populations, if they can't shoot (even if they wanted to) b/c of the crowding and lack of space - in the end we still loose. Even if they are "with us" in spirit.

IMHO the largest threat to gun owners ship in the end comes down to too many people with too little open space. (That is if they're not all banned by the time the last speck of land becomes a strip mall)

I disagree.

Go to Jackson Arms indoor range (South San Francisco) on a Saturday evening. Its turned into a "date" place, with young 20-somethings bringing their prospective mates... The place is packed :)

Shooting ranges around here are turning into the new bowling ally. You don't need wide open spaces for all kinds of shooting.

Also, IMHO, in urban areas there is more need for defensive firearms. Maybe they need a different kind of weapon, but they are needed nonetheless.

wash
03-30-2010, 1:22 PM
I went to a hippie camp ground once for a fairly large festival. There were a bunch of girls making out so you could call it a gay hippie camp ground.

The thing I remember the most was the one shower and no waiting.

dantodd
03-30-2010, 1:44 PM
And while we are off topic, we won't ask what habit is making you go blind :)

It's not the eyesight it's the hairy palms that make it hard to hold a pistol.

doorman
03-30-2010, 1:50 PM
I'm no hippie but I love me some RATATAT.

jdberger
03-30-2010, 2:08 PM
I liked the poem.

I agree that popular culture is becoming more accepting of firearms - geez, even the anti-gunners are getting out of the business. ;-)

I don't think "gay hippie list" is a pejorative - it's a descriptor for a Bulletin Board that most of us wouldn't have been familiar with if called by it's formal name.

And I'm honored that we have folks like Tom and Nicki in this fight with us. I'll march with them any day.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2556d87.jpg

Maestro Pistolero
03-30-2010, 2:15 PM
And I'm honored that we have folks like Tom and Nicki in this fight with us. I'll march with them any day.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2556d87.jpg
Ditto that. And if 2A grounds isn't enough to welcome folks of different strokes, let's all remember we could use a little stereotype bustin'.

Tom, glad you're here. Like the thoughts and sentiments.

Btown
03-30-2010, 4:52 PM
Guys,

If we are getting acceptance on the political left, it means by default we are probably gainibng support in the political middle.

Bear with Tom, San Fran with it's subcultures is trully a different world.

Nicki

Take it from someone in SF, it really is a different world! And if they are supporting guns, somethin's changed about guns cuz they are WEIRD!

Also, it's so sad that lefties have to believe all the stuff on the left! Like, if you're gay, then you're automatically green and anti gun. What the heck does one have to do with the other? Just like if your right, you're anti abortion!

oaklander
03-30-2010, 4:53 PM
That was an awesome parade!!

:chris:

Merc1138
03-30-2010, 4:54 PM
Take it from someone in SF, it really is a different world! And if they are supporting guns, somethin's changed about guns cuz they are WEIRD!

Also, it's so sad that lefties have to believe all the stuff on the left! Like, if you're gay, then you're automatically green and anti gun. What the heck does one have to do with the other? Just like if your right, you're anti abortion!

Because people have a habit of picking a minor issue(compared to the grand scheme of things) and thinking their entire set of political beliefs should revolve around only that, and then assume the same must apply to everyone else as well.

tophatjones
03-30-2010, 8:12 PM
Hi, I liked the poem. It's nice to read a poem about guns that is reflective of the typical 2A gunny; a hobbyist who could immerse him or herself in the simple beauty of sending rounds downrange as a way to relieve some of the pressures of everyday life. This is in direct contrast to the Hollywood stereotype of anyone "behind" the gun, someone who lives life perpetually soaked in blood, doing good or evil for better or worse.

rabagley
03-30-2010, 8:20 PM
The words, "gay" and "hippie" are not insulting to gays or hippies. Even though I didn't know one way or the other, I figured that tboyer was gay (and a RKBA supporter) and was relating an anecdote about firearm acceptance in unexpected places.

Although, I'm no longer surprised to find that gay friends are also gun owners. Being responsible for your own self-defense is exactly what RKBA is all about, and gays, sadly, are more likely to need to defend themselves than us straights. Just about every flaming gay friend rolled his eyes when I first cautiously mentioned that I'm a gun owner. A typical response might have gone, "Honey, you're in good company."

HUTCH 7.62
03-30-2010, 8:32 PM

Of course your are vary deep and knowledgeable in “Radical Faerie” culture, to
take affront at my use of “gay hippie”

I my self just go by Tom

How about vegan hippie gypsy midget?:p

adamsreeftank
03-30-2010, 8:45 PM
Fundamental rights apply to everyone. It's funny how people forget that sometimes.

I liked the poem. :thumbsup: