PDA

View Full Version : What kind of defense weapon is legal for a 13 year old

Meplat
03-27-2010, 8:59 PM
I’m a grandfather that has two granddaughters that are getting to the age where they are perv bate. The eldest is 13 and flexing her ‘power’ by wearing sexy stuff. I have to admit she has a pretty fair rack on her already and has legs up to here.

My question to the community is:

What kind of defense weapon is legal for a 13 year old to possess. At home she has her bird gun and the training to use it. But out and about what can we let her carry? Is there any pepper spray or the like that is legal for minors.

It should be said that this girl has had the benefit of an extremely good upbringing and is very responsible and level headed. She has reached the stage where the wheels usually come off and all we have had to do is tighten the bearings a bit.

EBR Works
03-27-2010, 9:07 PM
I’m a grandfather that has two granddaughters that are getting to the age where they are perv bate. ........ I have to admit she has a pretty fair rack on her already and has legs up to here.

;) :eek:

:useless:

HondaMasterTech
03-27-2010, 9:08 PM
Sounds like she needs some grandpa repellant. lol

oops
03-27-2010, 9:10 PM
did you just comment on your granddaughters 13 yo breasts? creepy

HskrVern
03-27-2010, 9:10 PM
;)

Dude, that's just wrong. But IMHO the best "self defense" weapon a 13 year old girl can possess is a strong male figure and good upbringing.

Cato
03-27-2010, 9:11 PM
She needs to stop wearing sexy stuff and learn about the virtues of modesty.

Bobula
03-27-2010, 9:15 PM
;)

http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp228/1slopony/chris-hansen.gif

EBR Works
03-27-2010, 9:17 PM
http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/pp228/1slopony/chris-hansen.gif
:rofl2::rofl2:

ChrisTKHarris
03-27-2010, 9:18 PM
Get them pepperspray.

http://www.pedobearpics.com/pedobear/Pedobearbusted.jpg

Ca Patriot
03-27-2010, 9:19 PM
I’m a grandfather that has two granddaughters that are getting to the age where they are perv bate. The eldest is 13 and flexing her ‘power’ by wearing sexy stuff. I have to admit she has a pretty fair rack on her already and has legs up to here.

Okay so you said your grandaughter is "perv bait". I guess that means only pervs are attracted to her. However, you then compliment her on her nice rack and good legs. Hmm....what does that make YOU ? A perv grandfather maybe ?

I dont know how CGF says they delete threads that supposedly attract attention of authorities but think its acceptable for pedophiles to post about their grandchildrens nice rack.

Personally I think you are either a troll or a call needs to be made to the proper authorities for a welfare check.

Meplat
03-27-2010, 9:52 PM
LOL! I'll see what I can do!

;) :eek:

Meplat
03-27-2010, 9:55 PM
It's just reality man. Get over it, and get your mind out of the gutter. It's guys like you that I'm worried about.

did you just comment on your granddaughters 13 yo breasts? creepy

xxsleepyxx
03-27-2010, 9:57 PM
You just want her all to yourself huh ;)

SJgunguy24
03-27-2010, 9:58 PM
Pepper spray is illegal under 16 IIRC. And there will definitely be an issue carrying OC in school.

Skateboard, or a good set of keys would be my advice. I had to fight a lot in school, like just about everyday when I was 13.

Meplat
03-27-2010, 9:58 PM
She has that. But you can't be there 24/7.

Dude, that's just wrong. But IMHO the best "self defense" weapon a 13 year old girl can possess is a strong male figure and good upbringing.

liberty08
03-27-2010, 10:00 PM
Is this guy for real? I had to read the post again about him commenting on her "rack." Creepy:rolleyes:

romeomikelima
For self-defense?

I doubt any prosecutor would go after a person of any age for using self-defense.

Self-defense is a right grandpa.

Meplat
Thanks for the first serious reply.

Get them pepperspray.

http://www.pedobearpics.com/pedobear/Pedobearbusted.jpg

SJgunguy24
03-27-2010, 10:03 PM
For self-defense?

I doubt any prosecutor would go after a person of any age for using self-defense.

Self-defense is a right grandpa.

I almost was thrown in jail because some street vermin put hands on my girl. I didn't even try to break anything just a nice throw flat onto his back.

Fot
03-27-2010, 10:09 PM

All kinds of creepy in that post.. sorry man.

romeomikelima
03-27-2010, 10:10 PM
I almost was thrown in jail because some street vermin put hands on my girl. I didn't even try to break anything just a nice throw flat onto his back.

Maybe my wording is bad.

If someone goes after you with intent to kill or harm you, then you have the right to self-defense. Anything you pick up at that point while defending life and limb does not matter... unless its an unregistered AW I guess:) But you know what I mean.

Dude putting his hand on your girl... can't really say fear for life was there can you?

mothermopar
03-27-2010, 10:11 PM
Lmfao! These responses are the funniest **** I've seen in a long time...

Grandpa repellant?!?! Lmfao "have a seat" lmfao!

mothermopar
03-27-2010, 10:13 PM
Meplat, you're just a plain speaking guy and I respect that, but you gotta admit, this ****s funny... Don't get all fired up... It's just ball bustin.

romeomikelima
03-27-2010, 10:21 PM
Oh man, nevermind. I guess I should've read this post first.

Creepy, creepy, old man.

SJgunguy24
03-27-2010, 10:26 PM
Maybe my wording is bad.

If someone goes after you with intent to kill or harm you, then you have the right to self-defense. Anything you pick up at that point while defending life and limb does not matter... unless its an unregistered AW I guess:) But you know what I mean.

Dude putting his hand on your girl... can't really say fear for life was there can you?

The guy was bugging us for an hour. I kept telling him to piss off, he was freaking out my son and I had enough of this dudes crap and he finally grabbed her and said your gonna give me something. I did, an express trip to the pavement.l I was looking around for a cop the entire time and they didn't show up untill I was gonna snap this dudes arm.

I hate SF, they protect bums, dope heads, rapists, illegals, and murderers. Then on top of that they won't back their cops and make the hard working citizens pay for all of it.

Back to the OP's question. Get them some training also.

Meplat
03-27-2010, 10:27 PM
I don't know... I don't have a huge rack and I'm not 13... would you still be interested?

Yes:p

rkt88edmo
03-27-2010, 10:44 PM
Do not defeat the word filter
do not make personal threats

Maestro Pistolero
03-27-2010, 10:46 PM
I'm disgusted by the replies. Meplat is just telling it like it is. The man ain't blind but that doesn't make him a pedophile. The poster that used that word should be careful. That's a serious charge. I'm not talking about the people who were just breaking balls, I'm talking about the people who are "creeped out" by a grandfather that just sees things as they are. Remember, he came on here concerned for her safety.

ColdDeadHands1
03-27-2010, 10:54 PM
If your granddaughter needs protection because she dresses sexy then maybe her parents or grandparents should tell her not to dress in a way that is going to get her in trouble.

inbox485
03-27-2010, 10:59 PM

What kind of defense weapon is legal for a 13 year old to possess. At home she has her bird gun and the training to use it. But out and about what can we let her carry? Is there any pepper spray or the like that is legal for minors.

It should be said that this girl has had the benefit of an extremely good upbringing and is very responsible and level headed. She has reached the stage where the wheels usually come off and all we have had to do is tighten the bearings a bit.

Don't mind the ribbing from the peanut gallery.

From my other post:

For tear gases, there is nothing prohibiting a 13 year old from possessing tear gas, but it is illegal to sell or furnish it to a 13 year old. There are not however safe storage laws for tear gas, so if an adult sets it somewhere careless and the 13 year picks it up a carries it off, no law has been broken. minors under 16 cannot purchase or possess.

The exact same goes for stun guns / tasers (CA PC 12651).

There are no age related restrictions on knives that I know of.

Also pertinent to most minors is California Education Code, Sec. 48915:

(a) Except as provided in subdivisions (c) and (e), the principal or the superintendent of schools shall recommend the expulsion of a pupil for any of the following acts committed at school or at a school activity off school grounds, unless the principal or superintendent finds that expulsion is inappropriate, due to the particular circumstance:

(1) Causing serious physical injury to another person, except in self-defense.

(2) Possession of any knife or other dangerous object of no reasonable use to the pupil.

(3) Unlawful possession of any controlled substance listed in Chapter 2 (commencing with Section 11053) of Division 10 of the Health and Safety Code, except for the first offense for the possession of not more than one avoirdupois ounce of marijuana, other than concentrated cannabis.

(4) Robbery or extortion.

(5) Assault or battery, as defined in Sections 240 and 242 of the Penal Code, upon any school employee.

I'd be willing to bet that any of the above would be deemed dangerous objects, and self defense is not a reasonable use in the eyes of this state's indoctrination institution. And to answer your next question, educators on the whole would much rather risk a 13 year old girl getting kidnapped, raped and murdered than to see her grow up thinking she has a right to self defense.

Maestro Pistolero
03-27-2010, 11:01 PM
If your granddaughter needs protection because she dresses sexy then maybe her parents or grandparents should tell her not to dress in a way that is going to get her in trouble.

If she is an attractive young lady, her attire will be the least of her concerns.

crackerman
03-27-2010, 11:01 PM
Maybe my wording is bad.

How did he know the guy was not going to kidnap his girl, how did he know that the guy was not going to harm his child. Maybe not if fear for his life and we may not have 3rd party defense but that doesn't include family.

Not to mention what are you willing to go to jail for? You molest my sister, I may just kill you and have a good story in prison.

patriot_man
03-27-2010, 11:08 PM
an ASP baton quick deadly and in a small package

Meplat
03-27-2010, 11:12 PM
I'll try to remember that. But understand that I changed these kids diapers, I taught them to read. I have helped teach them how to be stand up, solid members of society. And I really, really resent the innuendo. And i would not tolerate it if said to my face. Win or lose, if someone said these things to my face there would be an *** kickin'. these people are keyboard cowards.

Meplat, you're just a plain speaking guy and I respect that, but you gotta admit, this ****s funny... Don't get all fired up... It's just ball bustin.

inbox485
03-27-2010, 11:14 PM

Brilliant. Insta-felony. Might as well just carry a gun. At least then it is a misdemeanor.

SJgunguy24
03-27-2010, 11:14 PM

Felony, maybe not the best option for a 13 year old girl.

ChrisTKHarris
03-27-2010, 11:15 PM
I'll try to remember that. But understand that I changed these kids diapers, I taught them to read. I have helped teach them how to be stand up, solid members of society. And I really, really resent the innuendo. And i would not tolerate it if said to my face. Win or lose, if someone said these things to my face there would be an *** kickin'. these people are keyboard cowards.

Excuse me sir, but the term is "keyboard commando". :)

leelaw

...and illegal.

Dragunov

Ignore the wise @$$ comments. I have two Daughters that look like Barbie dolls.

I teach my Daughters (15 and 11) combatives. Teach her situational awareness, teach her to control her fear. Teach her weak spots in human anatomy. Teach her to meet the threat and to strike quickly and violently then RUN!!! Teach her to wear appropriate clothing. I am convinced that my 15 year old could easily take an attackers life and the 11 yr old could disable you very quickly and possibly for a VERY long time.

With that said, the following is about as legal as you're gonna get.
You can do this one of two ways. It requires a little work:

Get some brown chicken eggs, drill a hole on each end, blow out the egg. Let them dry naturally for a couple of weeks. Find a mortar and pestil. Collect burnt out light bulbs. Crush them into a fine powder. Plug up the small end of the eggs with silicon and let dry. Mix the following ingredients:
1 to 1.5 parts cayanne pepper and 2.5 to 3 parts powdered glass.

Fill the eggs about 80% full with this mixture and seal up the top hole and let dry. Spray paint eggs any color and let dry. Four coats should do it. The spray paint does two things.
1 Strengthens the egg shell a little.
2 coveres the pores in the shell making it moisture proof.

Brown egg shells are stronger than white egg shells.

Get her a padded "bag" to carry them in.

HOW TO USE:

Grab egg, crush it in your hand and use a palm strike motion to fling it into the eyes of an attacker while holding your own breath. You do NOT want to get this in your eyes or lungs!!!

Make some practice eggs and fill them with flour. PAINT THE PRACTICE EGGS A DIFFERENT COLOR so you don't get them mixed up. Practice with the flour eggs until she gets good with them. You can also use just the mixture loose in the pouch. The problem is that you stand a better chance of contaminating your own eyes with it or spilling it. Tell NO ONE she has them. She can even carry them to school and no one knows what they are.

Black eggs are more effective than pepper spray. You are required an emergency room visit to get the pain relieved. Water won't do it. Don't EVER sympathize with the attacker. If he's permanently blinded (Not likely), that's his problem.

My Daughter uses black colored eggs and can now make her own.

As far as your children go, better judged by 12 than carried by six.

Good Luck!

inbox485
03-27-2010, 11:17 PM

+1. I really wish a mod would clean up the trash on this thread. You asked a simple question, and people seem more interested in name calling than giving a simple answer.

Fot
03-27-2010, 11:17 PM
And i would not tolerate it if said to my face. Win or lose, if someone said these things to my face there would be an *** kickin'. these people are keyboard cowards.

Yea guess we are ALL tough behind the keyboard huh?

Meplat
03-27-2010, 11:19 PM
**** you. this is family. your rules don't count.Do not defeat the word filter
do not make personal threats

Meplat
03-27-2010, 11:22 PM
We do and she listens. But you can't putr her in a burka.

romeomikelima
03-27-2010, 11:24 PM
Holy Shiite, I have never laughed this hard on CG.

inbox485
03-27-2010, 11:27 PM

I teach my Daughters (15 and 11) combatives. Teach her situational awareness, teach her to control her fear. Teach her weak spots in human anatomy. Teach her to meet the threat and to strike quickly and violently then RUN!!! Teach her to wear appropriate clothing. I am convinced that my 15 year old could easily take an attackers life and the 11 yr old could disable you very quickly and possibly for a VERY long time.

With that said, this is about as legal as you're gonna get.

Get some brown chicken eggs, drill a hole on each end, blow out the egg. Let them dry naturally for a couple of weeks. Find a mortar and pestil. Collect burnt out light bulbs. Crush them into a fine powder. Plug up the small end of the eggs with silicon and let dry. Mix the following ingredients:

Fill the eggs about 80% full with this mixture and seal up the top hole and let dry. Spray paint eggs any color and let dry. Four coats should do it. The spray pain does two things.

HOW TO USE:

Grab egg, crush it in your hand and use a palm strike motion to fling it into the eyes of an attacker while holding your own breath. You do NOT want to get this in your eyes or lungs!!!

Make some practice eggs and fill them with flour. PAINT THE PRACTICE EGGS A DIFFERENT COLOR so you don't get them mixed up. Practice with the flour eggs until she gets good with them. You can also use just the mixture loose in the pouch. The problem is that you stand a better chance of contaminating your own eyes with it or spilling it.

My Daughter uses black colored eggs.

FYI, you just described 7 PC violations.

CA PC 12403.7:
Notwithstanding any other law, any person may purchase,
possess, or use tear gas and tear gas weapons for the projection or
release of tear gas if the tear gas and tear gas weapons are used
solely for self-defense purposes, subject to the following
requirements:
(a) No person convicted of a felony or any crime involving an
assault under the laws of the United States, the State of California,
or any other state, government, or country or convicted of misuse of
tear gas under subdivision (g) shall purchase, possess, or use tear
gas or tear gas weapons.
(b) No person who is addicted to any narcotic drug shall purchase,
possess, or use tear gas or tear gas weapons.
(c) No person shall sell or furnish any tear gas or tear gas
weapon to a minor.
(d) No person who is a minor shall purchase, possess, or use tear
gas or tear gas weapons.
(e) (1) No person shall purchase, possess, or use any tear gas
weapon that expels a projectile, or that expels the tear gas by any
method other than an aerosol spray, or that contains more than 2.5
ounces net weight of aerosol spray.
(2) Every tear gas container and tear gas weapon that may be
lawfully purchased, possessed, and used pursuant to this section
shall have a label that states: "WARNING: The use of this substance
or device for any purpose other than self-defense is a crime under
the law. The contents are dangerous--use with care."
(3) After January 1, 1984, every tear gas container and tear gas
weapon that may be lawfully purchased, possessed, and used pursuant
to this section shall have a label that discloses the date on which
the useful life of the tear gas weapon expires.
(4) Every tear gas container and tear gas weapon that may be
lawfully purchased pursuant to this section shall be accompanied at
the time of purchase by printed instructions for use.
(f) Effective March 1, 1994, every tear gas container and tear gas
weapon that may be lawfully purchased, possessed, and used pursuant
to this section shall be accompanied by an insert including
directions for use, first aid information, safety and storage
information, and explanation of the legal ramifications of improper
use of the tear gas container or tear gas product.
(g) Any person who uses tear gas or tear gas weapons except in
self-defense is guilty of a public offense and is punishable by
imprisonment in a state prison for 16 months, or two or three years
or in a county jail not to exceed one year or by a fine not to exceed
one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both the fine and imprisonment,
except that, if the use is against a peace officer, as defined in
Chapter 4.5 (commencing with Section 830) of Title 3 of Part 2,
engaged in the performance of his or her official duties and the
person committing the offense knows or reasonably should know that
the victim is a peace officer, the offense is punishable by
imprisonment in a state prison for 16 months or two or three years or
by a fine of one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both the fine and
imprisonment.

CA PC 12420-12421:
12420. Any person, firm, or corporation who within this state
knowingly sells or offers for sale, possesses, or transports any tear
gas or tear gas weapon, except as permitted under the provisions of
this chapter, is guilty of a public offense and upon conviction
thereof shall be punishable by imprisonment in the county jail for
not exceeding one year or by a fine not to exceed two thousand
dollars ($2,000), or by both.

12421. Each tear gas weapon sold, transported or possessed under
the authority of this chapter shall bear the name of the manufacturer
and a serial number applied by him.

Meplat
03-27-2010, 11:30 PM
Thank you

If she is an attractive young lady, her attire will be the least of her concerns.

Meplat
03-27-2010, 11:32 PM
Good man!
How did he know the guy was not going to kidnap his girl, how did he know that the guy was not going to harm his child. Maybe not if fear for his life and we may not have 3rd party defense but that doesn't include family.

Not to mention what are you willing to go to jail for? You molest my sister, I may just kill you and have a good story in prison.

Meplat
03-27-2010, 11:34 PM
What is an ASP baton?an ASP baton quick deadly and in a small package

ChrisTKHarris
03-27-2010, 11:35 PM
What is an ASP baton?

ASP is a company that makes telescoping batons.

inbox485
03-27-2010, 11:37 PM
What is an ASP baton?

A 12020 violation that will get you a felony. Basically it is an expanding baton like an antenna. You flick it open and commence the beat down. It is one of many self defense weapons that "only ones" can can but not lowly civilians.

Meplat
03-27-2010, 11:38 PM
Excuse me sir, but the term is "keyboard commando". :)

No, it's coward. If you want to dispute that name the time and place.

ChrisTKHarris
03-27-2010, 11:39 PM
No, it's coward. If you want to dispute that name the time and place.

Wow

patriot_man
03-27-2010, 11:43 PM
yes... I forgot california...

inbox485
03-27-2010, 11:46 PM
Wow

Wow what? People are calling him a pervert because he said is granddaughter is attractive. I'd be surprised if he wasn't offended.

romeomikelima
03-27-2010, 11:52 PM
Wow what? People are calling him a pervert because he said is granddaughter is attractive. I'd be surprised if he wasn't offended.

That's a stretch.

"fair rack on her already and has legs up to here" = attractive???

Uhhh, no.

Meplat
03-27-2010, 11:53 PM
Thank you so very much! I will make some of these and train the girls in their use.

With that said, the following is about as legal as you're gonna get.

Fill the eggs about 80% full with this mixture and seal up the top hole and let dry. Spray paint eggs any color and let dry. Four coats should do it. The spray paint does two things.

HOW TO USE:

Make some practice eggs and fill them with flour. PAINT THE PRACTICE EGGS A DIFFERENT COLOR so you don't get them mixed up. Practice with the flour eggs until she gets good with them. You can also use just the mixture loose in the pouch. The problem is that you stand a better chance of contaminating your own eyes with it or spilling it. Tell NO ONE she has them. She can even carry them to school and no one knows what they are.

Black eggs are more effective than pepper spray. You are required an emergency room visit to get the pain relieved. Water won't do it. Don't EVER sympathize with the attacker. If he's permanently blinded (Not likely), that's his problem.

My Daughter uses black colored eggs and can now make her own.

As far as your children go, better judged by 12 than carried by six.

Good Luck!

GoodEyeSniper
03-27-2010, 11:53 PM
Okay so you said your grandaughter is "perv bait". I guess that means only pervs are attracted to her. However, you then compliment her on her nice rack and good legs. Hmm....what does that make YOU ? A perv grandfather maybe ?

I dont know how CGF says they delete threads that supposedly attract attention of authorities but think its acceptable for pedophiles to post about their grandchildrens nice rack.

Personally I think you are either a troll or a call needs to be made to the proper authorities for a welfare check.

Um, how is it pervy. Don't you think it would be weird if a protectful grandpa DIDN'T notice those things? Now, most people wouldn't say something like that publicly, but an internet forum isn't that public for most people, and I've known quite a few men with a good head on their shoulders who weren't afraid to say something like that. Even though squeamish types might take it the wrong way.

And the fact that you refer to him as a pedophile is really stinking unnecessary.

I've said similar things about my sisters, and I've never been in any way attracted to them. But I have been VERY protectful of them.

Dragunov
03-27-2010, 11:55 PM
FYI, you just described 7 PC violations.

CA PC 12403.7:

CA PC 12420-12421:

Incorrect. It is not tear gas, it is an irritant and isn't covered by any laws so it doesn't need a warning lable.

It has no expiration date.

It is not a liquid.

I do not provide them, she makes her own.

A lawyer will get its use thrown out of court.

Put your rule book in your pocket. She is not breaking any laws.

She is adhering to "the letter of the law"

Besides,
You can make the same agument about the "bullet button"

romeomikelima
03-27-2010, 11:55 PM
My grandma was attractive... I would never say that but I'm trying to make a point here.

Now, my grandma has a nice rack and legs that go on forever... see the difference.

Eww.

Cokebottle
03-27-2010, 11:57 PM
My grandma was attractive... I would never say that but I'm trying to make a point here.

Now, my grandma has a nice rack and legs that go on forever... see the difference.

Eww.
Hmm... grandpa still alive or is she available?

Got pics? :43:

Kestryll
03-27-2010, 11:58 PM
**** you. this is family. your rules don't count.

This is MY house and MY rules count a hell of a lot more than yours do. You are not welcome in my house for the next week.