View Full Version : Calguns International!!

03-27-2010, 10:48 AM

And you know what else is funny, almost as many people in Oklahoma City log onto calguns as do my San Francisco neighbors......

whois (http://whois.domaintools.com/calguns.net)

03-27-2010, 10:51 AM
India is interesting but I'm wondering if they actually track just users or a lot of spam bots and other stuff like that.

03-28-2010, 6:49 PM
A lot of those foreign visitors are no doubt bots.

03-30-2010, 10:49 PM
Proxy anyone?

04-11-2010, 9:27 AM
I wonder who is from Oklahoma City?

04-11-2010, 9:52 AM
When it comes to India, I'm not surprised. India's middle class is growing, and they're looking at the US for guidance.

The situation with gun rights/self-defense rights in India is quite convoluted and, like most other fields, really corrupt (to give an example, all gun-related permits in India are "may issue" at the discretion of the local police. Which, of course, breeds extra corruption. Sounds familiar?), and those people are challenging it. They're building their equivalent of the NRA as we speak. However, since they don't have the long-established pro-gun organizations, or traditions of legal gun ownership to the degree that we do, it's logical for Indians to adopt the grassroots stuck-in-the-enemy-country Calguns model rather than the established NRA model. It's too early for them to adopt the latter, that is.

With all that, and this site being a fine example of grassroots gun rights activism, not to mention often coming up at the top of the search results on gun rights and many other topics, it's a small wonder Indians visit it.

04-11-2010, 7:26 PM
Google Trends, AR-15 vs M14 comparo, Oklahoma City again! Speculations?