PDA

View Full Version : any general announcement on the Brian Enos forums?

shooterx10
02-10-2006, 8:25 AM
I have not been on the BE forums too much, but has there been a general announcement about the AR buying spree in CA? After all, CA has the largest membership in the USPSA (since the last time I looked).

Or does the USPSA not get politically involved? :confused:

Here is the link: www.brianenos.com/forums

sargenv
02-10-2006, 9:34 AM
Since the BE forums is an international venue, there really hasn't been much talk over there. Especially since the other 49 states (or maybe 44?) don't have any restrictions and can get anything they want, why talk about a receiver that is limited to a 10 rd box mag? I've seen nothing about the CA Legal AR over there since I peruse that site as well as this one. As John Madden says, "There is no there, there". USPSA has no real interest in the 10 rd AR since it would not be all that competitive even against the legal Mini-14 that people have been paying to accurize. Apparently these days, the other 3-gun venues like Mystery Mountain and the Rocky Mountain 3 gun match, most people shooting open are using those Beta C-mags. 10 rounders against 100 rd mags? Um, no contest? ;)

Vince

LCAZES
02-10-2006, 7:58 PM
I've gotta agree with Vince. This carries zero significance for USPSA competitors. As much as anyone wishes otherwise, these are no better for 3-gun competition than a FAB10 and are likely to stay that way forever. An accurized Mini14 with the right setup is the way to go.