View Full Version : RifleGear went way above what most vendors provide

03-27-2010, 9:02 AM
While searching for a DDXV for my wife I recently placed a thread about DD's options ECT... RifleGear (David) responded with very informative and honest answers to my questions. A few IM's went back in forth as David answered even more questions & provided great customer service all the while. Not knowing that David was the owner. David gave me RifleGear contact and a quote for the DDXV (Cal legal of course). While browsing RifleGear's website I noticed that they are a Noveske dealer as well. At that point I had an even bigger smile. Not only was I able to locate a DDXV for my wife I found a Noveske stripped lower for my new build. When I contacted the store to make the purchase I received the same customer service that was provided to me by David. The transaction went smoothly and effortlessly. Yesterday was day 6 & the anticipation started to kick in. I called & made a visit to the local FFL to visit the new additions and WOW, they are a marvel of beauty.

Exceptional customer service, honest, direct and a pleasure to do business with! RifleGear made it very easy for me to become I am sure one of their many customerís for life.

03-27-2010, 2:26 PM
Riflegear FTW.

03-27-2010, 9:00 PM
what is FTW???

03-27-2010, 9:21 PM
what is FTW???
For The Win

Or depending on what circles you ride in, it can also mean F*** The World ;)

03-27-2010, 9:42 PM
I agree. Rifle gear has top notch customer service.

I just purchased my first rifle from out of state using gunbroker. I called up Riflegear because I wanted the seller to ship it there. Riflegear was very friendly and took it upon themselves to contact the seller and give them their FFL info.

03-28-2010, 8:33 AM
ah ok thanks for the heads up.