View Full Version : withdrawn

03-27-2010, 12:36 AM

03-27-2010, 12:48 AM
Why do you need a stock to complete dros?? I just bought a 10/22 with no stock, for my bullpup.. It's a rifle, they can dros you the receiver.

03-27-2010, 1:47 AM
A folding stock is perfectly legal on a rimfire. Those shops are probably confusing current law with the now-expired federal assault weapons ban. Just go see Bob Snellings for the transfer.

03-27-2010, 7:19 AM
I'm in sacramento and (2) FFL's refused to dros it because it currently has a folding stock.

"Just guns" in person & another place over the phone.

Hey Zilla, this has happened twice with me. Like has been said above, remove the folding stock, give it to the new owner, and just transfer the receiver/barrel combo. It works much faster than arguing with the gun shop.

If you don't feel like doing that, I bought a folding stock 10/22 at River City Gun Exchange, did you try there?

03-27-2010, 7:38 AM
If you where only down in SD. I'll just let you borrow my stock to finish the dros.

03-27-2010, 7:58 AM
I'd just find another spot. But if you really must have a stock for this purpose, PM me your # and I will let you borrow one (brand new w/ band) you'll just need the screw. I assume the folder uses the orig screw?

let me know.

Samuel Adams
03-27-2010, 8:01 AM
I have a factory stock. What kind of mags?

03-27-2010, 8:50 AM
Thanks so much for all the support this is why I love calguns!!!

Problem solved, river city will do it with the folding stock.