PDA

View Full Version : -Delete-

supersteve9219
03-26-2010, 2:29 PM
-Delete-

ke6guj
03-26-2010, 3:39 PM
Ok I plan on taking my Saiga 12 to enterprise to have a new trigger guard riveted in place.

The gun is already converted, so I was planning on taking the trigger guard, pistol grip, and butt stock off before taking it in for the trigger guard work.

Would this be legal? The gun is 30in long without the stock, after looking at the Shotgun AW flow chart it asks "does the shotgun have a telescoping or folding stock?". Well the gun won't have any stock or a pistol grip while transporting to and from the shop. a removable stock, or the lack of a stock, does should not meet the definition of "A folding or telescoping stock"

Second question, right now I have a rad lock type mag lock, I am having a new trigger guard installed so I can use the PRK mag lock. If I remove the current mag lock until the work is done would I be breaking the law? There will be no magazine lever so it wont even hold the magazines, I am assuming it would be considered a single shot, is this correct?not recommended, since a magazine could be held into the firearm manually to load/fire a shot and then removed from the firearm without the use of a tool.

supersteve9219
03-26-2010, 3:51 PM
a removable stock, or the lack of a stock, does should not meet the definition of "A folding or telescoping stock"

not recommended, since a magazine could be held into the firearm manually to load/fire a shot and then removed from the firearm without the use of a tool.

Alright I will leave the mag lock in place for now and take the stock off.

Thanks