PDA

View Full Version : New from Belmont CA (NorCal)

Btown
03-25-2010, 9:22 AM
Wassup all! I'm new to guns, but plan to start building my collection ASAP. Wanna learn all I can so I stay clear of the law and get the best shiz-nitz on the market. Just got a job working security, so it made me move in that direction. Went down to my local gunstore/range and the guy there recommended you guys as a way for me to get myself up to speed. Anybody in the Belmont/San Carlos/Redwood city area - Shout me out here, and hopefully in the future, we can eventually hook up! Thanks in advance for your knowledge!

t0kie
03-25-2010, 11:16 AM
Welcome to the club!
________
HotFlBabe cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/HotFlBabe)

2Cute2Shoot
03-25-2010, 12:23 PM
Hi Btown - I live right near Belmont, so you're my neighbor! Did you go highschool there? Which one! Welcome to Calguns!

Jason762
03-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Welcome.

Are you signing bulls**t in ASL in your avatar? :p

mrlonewolf
03-25-2010, 7:37 PM
Hello and Welcome to Calguns.

bsg
03-26-2010, 2:44 AM
welcome to the forum.

rod
03-26-2010, 6:01 AM
Welcome to Calguns

Btown
03-26-2010, 1:16 PM
Welcome.

Are you signing bulls**t in ASL in your avatar? :p

Naw Jay - I wasn't tryin ta make any gang sign or vulgarness or nuthin! I was just foolin around saying 'don't take that picture'. Wow, you guys on Calguns are sure suspicious!

Btown
03-26-2010, 1:18 PM
Hi Btown - I live right near Belmont, so you're my neighbor! Did you go highschool there? Which one! Welcome to Calguns!

Damn 2cute - your name is right - you look hella cute in your avatar! Is that really you? Since we're almost neighbors and all, you willin to post a bigger pic so I can ID you if I see you in the hood?

2Cute2Shoot
03-26-2010, 2:23 PM
Damn 2cute - your name is right - you look hella cute in your avatar! Is that really you? Since we're almost neighbors and all, you willin to post a bigger pic so I can ID you if I see you in the hood?

Sure Btown! I've got some of me in sexy lingerie. Should I post them here or PM them to you.......NOT :65:

LOL

wamphyri13
03-26-2010, 3:44 PM
Welcome to Calguns. I live in San Bruno, but grew up in Redwood City, so I'm familiar with the area. Don't waste your time at Imbert & Smithers. Sure, it's close, but there's nothing to look at. Check out Reeds, Bay Area Gun Vault, and City Arms. For shooting indoors, go to Jackson Arms. For outdoors, head on down to Los Altos Rod & gun.
Ryan

Jason762
03-26-2010, 6:00 PM
Naw Jay - I wasn't tryin ta make any gang sign or vulgarness or nuthin! I was just foolin around saying 'don't take that picture'. Wow, you guys on Calguns are sure suspicious!

Pssh relax bro!

In American Sign Language that's how you sign bulls**t. I was seeing if we got another deaf guy on the boards, or at least someone who knew ASL.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/Jason762/ASLBS.jpg

scroman
03-26-2010, 6:20 PM
B-town...born & raised...Carlmont Class of 19xx.

it's the birth place of hip hop fool.

Welcome to calguns...

jdberger
03-26-2010, 6:25 PM
Sure Btown! I've got some of me in sexy lingerie. Should I post them here or PM them to you.......NOT :65:

LOL

LMFAO

:rofl2:

Steyrlp10
03-26-2010, 7:15 PM
Welcome to Calguns. I live in San Bruno, but grew up in Redwood City, so I'm familiar with the area. Don't waste your time at Imbert & Smithers. Sure, it's close, but there's nothing to look at. Check out Reeds, Bay Area Gun Vault, and City Arms. For shooting indoors, go to Jackson Arms. For outdoors, head on down to Los Altos Rod & gun.
Ryan

I'd like to add Coyote Point Rifle & Pistol too :)