PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to hunt with this weekend

Deluhathol
03-25-2010, 8:05 AM
So i originally had plans to go hunting this weekend but my plans got canceled. The person whose property i had planed to hunt on turned out to be co owned and failed to mention to me that i cannot hunt there without one of the land owners present. Which turns out he is not going to be there so i cannot go :(. If anyone is going Turkey or pig hunting this weekend I would love to come with you and would greatly appreciate it. I have my license and all my stamps and tags. Please let me know and I will give you a call to get things set up.

Jon Wang
03-25-2010, 9:02 AM
Man, you are braver than I to go out on turkey opener. :eek::eek:

Too bad about your private land setup, that would have been far better for the turkey opener rather than to fight the crowds.

I'm booked for a baseball game with my son, but I will try to go mid-week sometime next week. PM me if you're interested.

Call_me_Tom
03-25-2010, 9:06 AM
Your location would be helpful...

Deluhathol
03-25-2010, 9:20 AM
I'm in the bay area. I have Friday and Monday off of work. So pretty much have a 4 day window open.

Bearclaw
03-25-2010, 2:03 PM
I'm in the bay area. I have Friday and Monday off of work. So pretty much have a 4 day window open.

PM sent.

Deluhathol
03-25-2010, 2:14 PM
I think i might just head up to the Tehema Wildlife Area with a friend. try my luck there.