PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! Newbie Question...

Zimm
03-24-2010, 3:18 PM
Hey All,

I found the EXACT rifle I have been looking for here in Marketplace, made an offer, seller accepted, and then he realized I do not live in his neck of the woods (he is in NorCal and I am in SoCal) and is not willing to ship to my FFL. I offered to sweeten the deal, pay for his inconvenience, pay for shipping, etc, etc but he is out.

I REALLY want the rifle he has for sale it is set up perfectly how I want and I think it is a smokin deal.

What do I do??? Walk away? =(

novabrian
03-24-2010, 3:40 PM
All you can do is walk away.The seller has the right to sell his firearms at his own discretion.For things like firearms some people only feel comfortable selling FTF.Be patient another one could come up for sale at anytime.

word2smoth
03-24-2010, 3:43 PM
All you can do is walk away.The seller has the right to sell his firearms at his own discretion.For things like firearms some people only feel comfortable selling FTF.Be patient another one could come up for sale at anytime.

Agreed, if the seller doesn't want to ship there is nothing you can do.

I would wait to hear back from the seller though.

tacticalcity
03-24-2010, 4:37 PM
Sadly, true. Some people just won't ship. Makes no sense to me at all. Since UPS will accept shipments, and all he needs is a emailed copy of your FFLs paperwork. But some people just won't ship.

bsg
03-24-2010, 7:37 PM
wait to hear back... and welcome to the forum.

-Brady-

koxx.dta
03-24-2010, 7:40 PM
road trip!/vacation if you want it that bad lol

Zimm
03-24-2010, 7:52 PM
"road trip!/vacation if you want it that bad lol"

LMAO!!! You nailed it!!!...I PM'd the seller earlier and offered to drive up to the bay area to make it happen (I have a company car w/ free gas) =)~

Thanks all! Wish I had found this site a long time ago!!!