This needs the buffer tower tapped?

818gtiguy
03-24-2010, 12:52 PM
Location?

JagerTroop
03-24-2010, 1:15 PM

I'm assuming this a Vida Rica 80%

Yes. The buffer tube hole must be reamed then tapped, as well as the plate indexing hole. Also, the fire control pocket DOES need to be milled slightly... about .015" per side. Take down pin hole, maybe the pivot pin hole(some come pre drilled), FCG holes, trigger guard, safety selector, all detent spring holes (pivot pin, takedown pin, bolt hold open, safety sel.), bolt hold open roll pin hole, grip screw drill and tap, recoil buffer detent hole... I think that's it.

Seesm
03-24-2010, 1:37 PM
Hello everyone,

Just like the title says...

I am selling an 80% completed lower receiver for an AR15.

***This 80% lower ALREADY HAS Fire-Control Pocket MILLED OUT
ALL it needs is to have the holes drilled.

Made of 7075 Aluminum (Great quality)!!

No FFL required as this is not a firearm.

***THIS is hard to find for a reasonable price!! It is no longer legal for manufacture of this type of lower for sales, however the ones that are currently on the market can STILL BE LEGALLY SOLD.

I am asking $175 for this FTF, or $180 shipped to your door.

https://www.vbd.com/noc/images/products/28654437.jpg

hey so 80% are illegal now when did that happen.. lame if correct.

OneApart
03-24-2010, 1:43 PM
hey so 80% are illegal now when did that happen.. lame if correct.

No not illegal. The BATF decided to change the rules and make these style 80%'s (fire control pocket pre-milled) illegal to manufacture for sales. (That is why you see all the newer style have everything drilled except for the fire control pocket, and trigger and hammer holes)

The 80%'s that are floating around still with the FCP milled out can still be legally bought & sold, but not manufactured for the purpose of sale.

Seesm
03-24-2010, 1:45 PM
Ohh ok you had me scared!! :) Thanks man

OneApart
03-24-2010, 3:25 PM

Yes, buffer tube needs to be tapped.

Location?

W. I.E., can meet in Ontario Mills for FTF.

I'm assuming this a Vida Rica 80%

Yes. The buffer tube hole must be reamed then tapped, as well as the plate indexing hole. Also, the fire control pocket DOES need to be milled slightly... about .015" per side. Take down pin hole, maybe the pivot pin hole(some come pre drilled), FCG holes, trigger guard, safety selector, all detent spring holes (pivot pin, takedown pin, bolt hold open, safety sel.), bolt hold open roll pin hole, grip screw drill and tap, recoil buffer detent hole... I think that's it.

Not Vida Rica, and take down pin holes have been pre-drilled. All hole points have been pre-marked and can be assembled easily.

billdoodoo
03-24-2010, 5:48 PM
Posting for a buddy: I will take it! Got a few questions also. Pls pm me your contact info