PDA

View Full Version : Google Adsense

aceventura
03-23-2010, 10:28 PM
Ran a CGN search before posting. I wanted to start a blog with google and do the AdSense thing. They do not allow links to the Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns). I dont plan to link gun sales to my blog. I just want to know if I can blog about guns/gear and use adsense.

Cheers

TWoods450
03-25-2010, 2:32 PM
I don't see any stipulations here, http://publisher.yahoo.com/sell/ContentMatch.php
I could be missing it though, check it out, have you tried square space for hosting/blogging, its not free but is pretty cheap. Then you aren't held down by the google adsense rules.

visualnewbie
03-25-2010, 3:19 PM
I'm sure you can blog about guns and stuff and use Google AdSense. It's just that AdSense won't have any ads for you if you use a lot of keywords that are about guns. It's because I believe AdSense doesn't allow gun related ads to be submitted by companies/businesses. Mind you, I'm talking about guns and ammo, not accessories and stuff which you'll have an easier time getting ads. But having the blog about guns is fine.

aceventura
04-03-2010, 5:00 PM
Thanks for the info guys. It helped.