PDA

View Full Version : Advice/Help finding K31

garuda7
03-21-2010, 11:45 AM
I'm looking to buy my first C&R and am interested in the Swiss K31. I was wondering where I could find one in the LA area and what the average selling price is on one of these things. I know this is the wrong section, but if you've got one you're willing to sell that would be super too.

HskrVern
03-21-2010, 11:55 AM
I'm looking to buy my first C&R and am interested in the Swiss K31. I was wondering where I could find one in the LA area and what the average selling price is on one of these things. I know this is the wrong section, but if you've got one you're willing to sell that would be super too.

Put in for your c&r ffl, then get one from classicarms.us

Quiet
03-21-2010, 12:25 PM
I'm in the I.E. and thinking about selling my Swiss K31 for $280 OBO.
I need to take some pics. :p

mievil
03-21-2010, 12:25 PM
Yeah, I'd have to say that you're going to find one in better condition overall if you can order one online and at that point you're going to spend about the same just to get your C&R as you would on the DROS in an actual store.

Military Gun Supply has them for $299 shipped. I got mine from J&G for $325 with a matching bayo, sling, and cleaning kit. J&G still has a lot of them and I was just glad I was in person when I bought it because the 2 VG condition ones they pulled out first would have made me upset if I had opened the box at home.

Although I know a guy down here that is selling his for ~$250.

Hopi
03-21-2010, 12:34 PM
PM sent.

glennsche
03-21-2010, 1:17 PM
seems like they're going down in price a bit then? they were 300-350 this time last year.

03-21-2010, 2:32 PM
honestly, there are not many shops at all who sell c&r rifles. Your best bet is to go to the guns shows, check turners and do a google search for vendors such as florida gun works, century arms international, samco global, empire arms, JG gun sales, Buds gun shop, there are a lot of online vendors.