View Full Version : 1 day away from fundemtally transforming America

03-20-2010, 10:02 AM
Well its Saturday and we are one day away from the communist party taking over our health care, education and giving the IRS even more control over us. I ask my self how the hell did we get to this point. Oh yeah the people of this great country fell asleep at the switch. News agencies didn't report the news or spun it to fit their utopia agenda. People didn't pay attention until it was too late. All the pieces of the puzzle come together.

I used to listen to the stories of the Jews being thrown into ovens in school and wonder how the hell would you allow that to happen as a citizen. Now I know! The communists in charge will use this health care bill "that we have to pass to know whats in it" ( Nancy P.) to wipe out our freedom. Your too fat, your gun is too dangerous, children cant live in houses with guns in them and so on. Its coming and its all our fault. Welcome to the brave new world.

03-20-2010, 10:18 AM
How is this 2A related? IMHO let's keep focused on gun rights. Comparing anyone to Nazis doesn't really help.

If you wish to discuss health care and other non 2A related issues, off-topic is over here: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/forumdisplay.php?f=73 :)

03-20-2010, 10:34 AM
This needs to get moved to off-topic since it doesn't relate directly to 2A.

As for my take on how did we get here? I blame TV. You look at our history and you see that as TV gets introduced into American homes more and more and as the TV programming (and especially commercials) evolved you see that our decline kind of follows along.

03-20-2010, 10:36 AM
Isn't this the exact same post that got locked here 45 minutes ago cause it was not 2A related?

03-20-2010, 10:38 AM
Thread closed.

This is off topic for the 2nd Amendment discussion area.