PDA

View Full Version : Awesome SKS on GB

Plywood
03-19-2010, 5:36 PM
Someone please buy this.This one is just plain geat. I feel bad for the guy having to sell off his collection. I wish I had some extra cash, I would grab this in a heartbeat. Check out his sales terms :)

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=160827921

"Absolutely NO sales to anyone with a "no sales to CA" policy in their auctions (and be assured: I do my homework to check you out). "

:)
I love it! hehe

E-120
03-19-2010, 6:36 PM
I would love to sale my Yugo to buy this one.

lordvader27
03-19-2010, 8:45 PM
the seller is a good guy I bought a luger from him last year he also sells here on calguns.
chris

Vladimir
03-19-2010, 8:48 PM
very nice!

Dr. Peter Venkman
03-20-2010, 4:22 PM
M59s are cool. I like mine, even though its handguard is a completely different colour!

jamesob
03-20-2010, 4:56 PM
pricey but a nice one.

telcolineman
03-20-2010, 7:19 PM
That sks was for sale on here a few days ago

Jarhead
03-20-2010, 8:56 PM
seems priced too high

Rob454
03-20-2010, 9:23 PM
seems priced too high

M59s are very rare. They're a lot more rare then the M59/66 you see and dare i say its more rare than a Russian really. I see a lot of russian chinese and M59/66s. I see very few M59s and Albanians and romanians

SanPedroShooter
03-21-2010, 6:44 PM
"NOTE: this carbine is a Federally-designated Curio & Relic firearm. Therefore, it can be shipped directly to holders of a valid 03 FFL (C & R License), except where restricted or prohibited by state or local laws (Example: CA and NJ, respectively)." Italics mine

What does he mean by this? If i have my c&r, this can be sent directly to me, right? or do all out of state sales have to go through an ffl? I'm gonna go search this, im just hoping someone can clairify. thanks

Mssr. Eleganté
03-21-2010, 6:51 PM
"NOTE: this carbine is a Federally-designated Curio & Relic firearm. Therefore, it can be shipped directly to holders of a valid 03 FFL (C & R License), except where restricted or prohibited by state or local laws (Example: CA and NJ, respectively)." Italics mine

What does he mean by this? If i have my c&r, this can be sent directly to me, right? or do all out of state sales have to go through an ffl? I'm gonna go search this, im just hoping someone can clairify. thanks

In California, the law requires that firearms transfers go through a "California licensed dealer". There is an exception for C&R long guns that are 50+ years old. FFLs are required to follow all state and local laws, so a California C&R FFL can only acquire 50+ year old C&R long guns in California without going through a "California licensed dealer."

If a California C&R FFL travels outside of California then they can acquire any type of C&R firearms, as long as they follow the laws of the locality they are visiting at the time. Then the California C&R FFL can bring those C&R firearms back to California, as long as they are legal to own in California.

SanPedroShooter
03-21-2010, 7:06 PM
thank you. that clears that up very nicely. That's what i read and understood when i applied for my c&r.

rp55
03-21-2010, 8:25 PM
"Absolutely NO sales to anyone with a "no sales to CA" policy in their auctions (and be assured: I do my homework to check you out). "

And then he goes and says "no sales to anyone in MA."

Pot, kettle, black I say.

Maint.man
03-22-2010, 6:44 PM
he had it here for a few days back, maybe a week or so..