PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE SHIP YOUR AB962 LETTERS NOW....

bwiese
03-19-2010, 8:55 AM
Folks...

You've seen Paul Payne's update on AB962 (AB1663) in another thread. I just want to spread the word to folks that
have letters but haven't received notice....

1. PLEASE MAIL/SHIP WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO THE ADDRESS ON THE LETTERS.

2. PLEASE, IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, USE 'PRIORITY MAIL' BY THIS SATURDAY.

3. PLEASE TAKE DOWN ANY/ALL REMAINING UNUSED/UNSIGNED LETTERS FROM PUBLIC VIEW.

One letter, 10 letters, 500 - doesn't matter, SHIP 'EM ASAP!!!

Continue to check http://www.calnra.com/legs.shtml for action and email requests by California NRA staff...

69Mach1
03-19-2010, 9:00 AM
Will do.

bwiese
03-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Bumpity bump to top again.

IGOTDIRT4U
03-19-2010, 10:57 AM
Just out of curiosity, what is the deal with taking down all unused, etc., letters?

bwiese
03-19-2010, 11:07 AM
Just out of curiosity, what is the deal with taking down all unused, etc., letters?

I'd think we don't want what will be 'past history' to cloud future efforts in other endeavors.

Plus shops only have certain amount of retail footage sacrificed to such things, so given space is precious this makes room for "whatever the next thing is".

Also, consider this all works: do we look smart if people are calling legislators months from now about something that's already addressed or is in the queue?

IGOTDIRT4U
03-19-2010, 11:09 AM
I'd think we don't want what will be 'past history' to cloud future efforts in other endeavors.

Plus shops only have certain amount of retail footage sacrificed to such things, so given space is precious this makes room for "whatever the next thing is".

Also, consider this all works: do we look smart if people are calling legislators months from now about something that's already addressed or is in the queue?

Ahhh, ok, it didn't even cross my mind that this had to do with shops. Now it makes sense. Excellent point made.

RRangel
03-19-2010, 10:54 PM
Bump. Monday should be the day.

H Paul Payne
03-19-2010, 11:01 PM
Folks...

You've seen Paul Payne's update on AB962 (AB1663) in another thread. I just want to spread the word to folks that
have letters but haven't received notice....

1. PLEASE MAIL/SHIP WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO THE ADDRESS ON THE LETTERS.

2. PLEASE, IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, USE 'PRIORITY MAIL' BY THIS SATURDAY.

3. PLEASE TAKE DOWN ANY/ALL REMAINING UNUSED/UNSIGNED LETTERS FROM PUBLIC VIEW.

One letter, 10 letters, 500 - doesn't matter, SHIP 'EM ASAP!!!

Continue to check http://www.calnra.com/legs.shtml for action and email requests by California NRA staff...

Or, better yet, BRING THEM WHEN YOU COME TO THE HEARING ON TUESDAY! ;)

Paul