PDA

View Full Version : Hunt or Hunter as OC Sherriff

ocspeedracer
03-18-2010, 2:35 PM
I think we all need to come to some sort of consensus as to whom to vote for or we'll end up with Hutchins again!

All the OC Sherriff's i know support Bill Hunt and I like his CCW stance but...should i drop him and go for Hunter as he's got the Republican support?

I want a gun owners win and to me that's anyone but Hutchins. How do we make this happen?

RomanDad
03-18-2010, 3:50 PM
I think we all need to come to some sort of consensus as to whom to vote for or we'll end up with Hutchins again!

All the OC Sherriff's i know support Bill Hunt and I like his CCW stance but...should i drop him and go for Hunter as he's got the Republican support?

I want a gun owners win and to me that's anyone but Hutchins. How do we make this happen?

It doesnt matter who you vote for, so long as you: 1. VOTE and 2. DONT VOTE FOR HUTCHENS.

She has to get 50%+1 in the June election, or it will go to a run off between the two top vote getters.

In a perfect world, that would be a November election of Hunt versus Hunter.

More likely it will be Hutchens versus one of them. And, by necessity, it will be the one with the MOST LIKELIHOOD to beat her (because they finished in the top 2 of the votes).

I think it will probably be Hunter. As you said, he has a lot of mainstream support behind him that Hunt hasn't been able to attract. But Im willing to let vote happen and let the chips fall where they may and get behind who's left.

bubbapug1
03-18-2010, 3:52 PM
It doesnt matter who you vote for, so long as you: 1. VOTE and 2. DONT VOTE FOR HUTCHENS.

She has to get 50%+1 in the June election, or it will go to a run off between the two top vote getters.

In a perfect world, that would be a November election of Hunt versus Hunter.

More likely it will be Hutchens versus one of them. And, by necessity, it will be the one with the MOST LIKELIHOOD to beat her.

I think it will probably be Hunter. As you said, he has a lot of mainstream support behind him that Hunt hasn't been able to attract. But Im willing to let vote happen and let the chips fall where they may and get behind who's left.

If thats true we have a chance she'll and her nanny world view will be sent home

RomanDad
03-18-2010, 3:58 PM
If thats true we have a chance she'll and her nanny world view will be sent home

Oh... Its true.... That is the mechanics of the "non-partisan" sheriff election. And "home" to her if we succeed will be the 7000 square foot, 4 1/2 acre MANSION in Temecula she and her husband are planning to build off her orange county pension. I bet she can still afford to build it with just her L.A. pension.

The Director
03-18-2010, 4:25 PM
Oh... Its true.... That is the mechanics of the "non-partisan" sheriff election. And "home" to her if we succeed will be the 7000 square foot, 4 1/2 acre MANSION in Temecula she and her husband are planning to build off her orange county pension. I bet she can still afford to build it with just her L.A. pension.

I don't begrudge her wealth whatsoever. It's her policies that stink.

RomanDad
03-18-2010, 4:32 PM

I dont think shes worth a half million dollars a year. Start piling those pensions on there (that we're all paying for) and I very much begrudge it.

IGOTDIRT4U
03-18-2010, 4:34 PM

Yeah, but I don't want her to enrich her wealth or retirement while ruining this county.

1BigPea
03-18-2010, 4:36 PM
Hunt.

Hunter's CCW statement is just waaaay to vague for me. Plus Hunt has the rounded experience in the department that I think Hunter lacks.

demnogis
03-18-2010, 4:37 PM
Absolutely Bill Hunt.

SteveH
03-18-2010, 5:05 PM
Hunt.

Hunter's CCW statement is just waaaay to vague for me. Plus Hunt has the rounded experience in the department that I think Hunter lacks.

Hunters supporters will counter than Hunters experiance in APD somehow makes him more qualified than Hunt. Like an upper manager at IBM would somehow be more knowledgable about Apple than someone who came up through the ranks at Apple. They reject the premise that working a variety of assignments withen an organization makes someone more knowledgable than an outsider from a seperate organization.

I on the other hand do not believe Hunter is qualified to work the chow hall at the jail let alone run OCSD without significant OTJ training first.

The Director
03-18-2010, 8:55 PM
Who really cares how Hunt runs OCSD after he gets in. The framework is in place that anyone can do a decent job - as long as they aren't a pinko commie from LA.

As long as I get my CCW, I'll consider the policing of me and my family to be under my control, not Sandra Hutchens'.

ontargetrange
03-18-2010, 10:20 PM
OK, so this will raise some concerns, but I have to post it is a place where valid concerns have been raised and they need to be addressed by Hunter

http://whoiscraighunter.com/

I will be attending one or more of the "meet the Candidates" meetings coming up and will submit some of the questions raised on the site to Hunter --- I need to make it clear I have never met the man and he needs to be questioned in a public forum about these issues.

I spend time many weeks ago looking Bill in the eye and asking him questions about all manner of personal and possible legal issues. Was there something out there that was going to surface.

Talked to Craig on the phone and was trying to set up a sit down and discussion, but that has not worked out - now these forums are there for all of us to ask and listen -- then make a judgement for ourselves.

Please join with me to support a candidte that is NOT Hutchins

WeThePeople
03-19-2010, 1:12 PM
A better question is "Who are the bloggers living in their parent's basement that came up with this site?"

OK, so this will raise some concerns, but I have to post it is a place where valid concerns have been raised and they need to be addressed by Hunter

I will be attending one or more of the "meet the Candidates" meetings coming up and will submit some of the questions raised on the site to Hunter --- I need to make it clear I have never met the man and he needs to be questioned in a public forum about these issues.

I spend time many weeks ago looking Bill in the eye and asking him questions about all manner of personal and possible legal issues. Was there something out there that was going to surface.

Talked to Craig on the phone and was trying to set up a sit down and discussion, but that has not worked out - now these forums are there for all of us to ask and listen -- then make a judgement for ourselves.

Reloaderx2
03-19-2010, 1:18 PM
A better question is "Who are the bloggers living in their parent's basement that came up with this site?"

Ha! They may be living in their parents basement but they sure know their way around Orange County politics. They list the players too. http://whoiscraighunter.com/the-players/

RomanDad
03-19-2010, 1:21 PM

SHHHH... OnTarget will tear up your range card and kick you out if you dont support Bill Hunt.

WeThePeople
03-19-2010, 1:27 PM
Really? The site says the attorney controls Hunter because MAYBE Craig's wife works under the lawyer's wife and that the lawyer donated $1600 to Craig.

If you read the site carefully, it actually says nothing real. It's not even a good attempt at a smear.

The site is a joke!

My initial characterization of the people behind the site still stands!

Ha! They may be living in their parents basement but they sure know their way around Orange County politics. They list the players too. http://whoiscraighunter.com/the-players/

IGOTDIRT4U
03-19-2010, 1:28 PM
Good Lord, that was one messy rambling site.

Drawing lines that straight, someone better have proof. Anyone that writes drivel that bad without assigning their name to it has no credibility with me.

SteveH
03-19-2010, 1:29 PM

They certainly know who the behind the scenes players are.

IGOTDIRT4U
03-19-2010, 1:31 PM
Really? The site says the attorney controls Hunter because MAYBE Craig's wife works under the lawyer's wife and that the lawyer donated $1600 to Craig.

If you read the site carefully, it actually says nothing real. It's not even a good attempt at a smear.

The site is a joke!

My initial characterization of the people behind the site still stands!

Didn't we have a pic of the donation from Jaramillo to Hunt? And wasn't it for even more money than the donation from Schroeder to Hunter? IIRC, the missives from the Hunt side said anyone can give money to anyone's campaign and it doesn't mean anything. Then why raise the issue now?

WeThePeople
03-19-2010, 1:31 PM
That's funny.

I like OnTarget and will continue to go there. It's a good range and the employees have always treated me well.

Everyone's entitled to vote his or her desires. If they like Hunt, more power to them. He's got to be better than SH.

SHHHH... OnTarget will tear up your range card and kick you out if you dont support Bill Hunt.

SteveH
03-19-2010, 1:35 PM

No it claims Schroeder and his cronies sought out a new puppet for the office of sheriff and have selected Hunter as their puppet. I have no idea if those claims are true. I guess it would come down to did Hunter decide to run then seek out the support of schroeder/anderson/block? or did one or more of them approach Hunter and ask him to run? I do not know the answers to those questions, If anyone does i would love to hear them.

Reloaderx2
03-19-2010, 1:40 PM
That's funny.

I like OnTarget and will continue to go there. It's a good range and the employees have always treated me well.

Everyone's entitled to vote his or her desires. If they like Hunt, more power to them. He's got to be better than SH.

Must be some inside information that I am not privy too. No matter. OnTarget rocks! The place is clean, they got plenty of product, easy to get to and extremely polite and helpful employees. I would recommend that place to anybody.

WeThePeople
03-19-2010, 2:04 PM
No it claims Schroeder and his cronies sought out a new puppet for the office of sheriff and have selected Hunter as their puppet. I have no idea if those claims are true. I guess it would come down to did Hunter decide to run then seek out the support of schroeder/anderson/block? or did one or more of them approach Hunter and ask him to run? I do not know the answers to those questions, If anyone does i would love to hear them.

The site claims a lot of things, but provides no proof of any of it. No, wait! Greg Block's mustache is old-fashioned. You're right! There is a vast right-wing conspiracy in OC!

I'm done with that site.

ontargetrange
03-19-2010, 3:00 PM

Since we have never -- let me repeat for those that clearly don't understand some basic rules of safety -- we have never "tossed, torn up, ejected, thrown out anyone because of who they support or vote for. We have members of this range that stated quite loudly last year how they voted for Obama -- of course we get to ask them how that hope and change is working out --- love it.

We ONLY ask/make people leave the property when they clearly show multiple safety violations and disregard our warnings -- the next is when we find people here that are giving firearm classes without an NRA certification and no liability insurance. This puts my business at risk and we won't allow it.

I know that you are referring to glltrotter and his situation here when after multiple warnings he was ejected from the range. We have video of him allowing the violations during the nearly 60 minutes he was teaching a class in our classroom for some friends. I do not if he is NRA certified and I know that the Range is not on any liability policy he has as I have no copy of the policy sent to me.

We had the video here for any interested parties to see and a few did see it. It is very educational about what not to do if you value your and your friends lives.

I keep saying this -- don't just think something is true because someone wrote on a blog -- do some quick research on you own not using blogs. Call someone on the phone -- drive there and meet them face to face -- get personally involve to see that truth.

Just a few months ago someone well know on this blog was targeted by the local LE's and many were quick to say bad things just because a newspaper or someone this blog said what he did was bad -- WRONG IDEA -- if you read CalGuns you will see where a truly innocent man was wronged by a whole lot of people and I hope he gets to clean their clocks.

U2BassAce
03-19-2010, 4:25 PM

So is On Target affiliated with this site????

It took me one click into it to uncover a blatent lie.

You might wonder what year this photo was taken We canít give you the exact date, but it was during Caronaís tenure as Sheriff.

Oh really? Then why is ACTING Sheriff (at the time) Jack Anderson in it?

Talk about corruption.....it seems the Hunt backers are pulling internal and I presume confidential, OCSD official photos that were taken at an OCSD PSR swearing in ceremony.

:o I guess you stop at nothing to get elected these days. Pretty freakin scary! These are the people with influence too. :eek:

Reloaderx2
03-19-2010, 4:46 PM
I thought the website was entertaining. Confidential photo's? I didn't "Top Secret" stamped on them. In hindsight nothing would surprise me coming out of that department back then.

IGOTDIRT4U
03-19-2010, 4:47 PM
Talk about corruption.....it seems the Hunt backers are pulling internal and I presume confidential, OCSD official photos that were taken at an OCSD PSR swearing in ceremony.

I was gonna say, you and I know EXACTLY when that photo was taken.

U2BassAce
03-19-2010, 5:11 PM
I thought the website was entertaining. Confidential photo's? I didn't "Top Secret" stamped on them. In hindsight nothing would surprise me coming out of that department back then.

Well it seems the photo has just surfaced (within the last month or so) and it does not take a PI to figure out it was obviously funneled to Hunt's backers. Pretty disturbing.

I hope for the Hunt's sake he has more than a few layers of separation from the people behind that site.

glbtrottr
03-20-2010, 2:44 AM
Since we have never -- let me repeat for those that clearly don't understand some basic rules of safety -- we have never "tossed, torn up, ejected, thrown out anyone because of who they support or vote for. We have members of this range that stated quite loudly last year how they voted for Obama -- of course we get to ask them how that hope and change is working out --- love it.

We ONLY ask/make people leave the property when they clearly show multiple safety violations and disregard our warnings -- the next is when we find people here that are giving firearm classes without an NRA certification and no liability insurance. This puts my business at risk and we won't allow it.

I know that you are referring to glltrotter and his situation here when after multiple warnings he was ejected from the range. We have video of him allowing the violations during the nearly 60 minutes he was teaching a class in our classroom for some friends. I do not if he is NRA certified and I know that the Range is not on any liability policy he has as I have no copy of the policy sent to me.

We had the video here for any interested parties to see and a few did see it. It is very educational about what not to do if you value your and your friends lives.

I keep saying this -- don't just think something is true because someone wrote on a blog -- do some quick research on you own not using blogs. Call someone on the phone -- drive there and meet them face to face -- get personally involve to see that truth.

Just a few months ago someone well know on this blog was targeted by the local LE's and many were quick to say bad things just because a newspaper or someone this blog said what he did was bad -- WRONG IDEA -- if you read CalGuns you will see where a truly innocent man was wronged by a whole lot of people and I hope he gets to clean their clocks.

Oh, here we go again.

We discussed this at Calccw and out of sheer politeness, I didn't cross post. Unfortunately, aside from being unprofessional, dishonest, and an outright liar, it appears all members of your family are equally as dishonest and the websites you point people to are just as puerile.

For those unfamiliar, I was a member at OnTarget. On multiple occasions, I have taken several friends to spend substantial amounts of money there.

Charley (sp?), Gregg, Brent, Gregg's daughter, and many others are aware of who I am, and knew that I was involved with Calccw as I tried to broker a meeting amongst the membership. They then proceeded to slander me to other members of various groups - while CalCCW and OCCCWS were perfectly willing to meet and work together, OnTarget and the principals of SafeOC opted not to meet due to a long standing beef between Gregg and Greg Block. Since I was trying to broker it, they opted to make me the bad guy.

Subsequently, I went to OnTarget with my friends to shoot. We had a get-together in the classroom, discussed firearms, and I showed one of the people cartridges of various sizes as a comparison - never in a firearm. As we were exiting the classroom, Gregg's daughter showed up to the restroom and made up some interesting stories for concern in her mind which she didn't communicate to anyone in our group - though she claimed others did. No one approached our group, until after we left the classroom. Multiple allegations have been made about "multiple people" warning me about having "ammo in the classroom", though the only thing that happened was Stacy ridiculing us as customers amongst her employees, and subsequently sending Brent to "deal with it" by bringing me to a closed office and losing his temper. He then proceeded to bring out a mankiller knife to cut up one of my OnTarget cards in an attempt to embarrass me in front of my friends.

When asked to counter this or provide proof that "on multiple occasions I was given warnings prior to safety violations", OnTarget came up empty handed. The only thing Ontarget did was to offer people to "come and watch the video" before the shop opened - anyone want to sign up for that?

At this point in time, it appears that OnTarget has on multiple occasions attempted a fairly public smear campaign against me, including publishing most of my last name on another site, with the intention of damaging my character.

I have held out an Olive branch to you on multiple occasions, and you continue your ham-handed behavior. I have asked you to cease and desist, and yet you insist on adding insult to injury.

For the last time, cut the crap - or I will be forced to seek additional recourse.

The Director
03-20-2010, 9:04 AM
Im' kinda bummed that On Target won't even do a PPT on a black rifle. My buddy tried to do one there and they wouldn't touch it. Not too progressive if you ask me.

ontargetrange
03-20-2010, 2:50 PM
For the last time, cut the crap - or I will be forced to seek additional recourse.

So go seek the recourse -- you admitted once that you were wrong about the ammo in the classroom and with 5 different people involved in trying to get you to follow the very basic safety rules it will interesting to see what takes place ---

As far as knowing you, I do not -- until this incident I did not even know what you looked like, nor really cared. Your pen name does not mean much to me as I rarely read the other blog. Until just a week ago I had not posted anything on the other blog for over say 3 years or more --- calling my people and my family names etc.. does little to explain away your poor judgement in firearm training.

Get back to the subject of this posting -- Does Hunter have hidden issues?? Does Hunter have a clean record?? I would think that everyone needs to ask those questions of each candidate. Go to the public meetings and ASK the questions --

ontargetrange
03-20-2010, 2:53 PM
Im' kinda bummed that On Target won't even do a PPT on a black rifle. My buddy tried to do one there and they wouldn't touch it. Not too progressive if you ask me.

I have on a number of previous occations explained why we try really hard not to do the AR's -- with the garbage from the previous owner the DOJ and ATF are hard over on these type of firearms being handled here -- much more so than anywhere else.

We are happy to refer you to OC Armory -- Mike there is a great person to work with and we gladly support their business.

psssniper
03-20-2010, 3:03 PM
I have on a number of previous occations(sic) explained why we try really hard not to do the AR's -- with the garbage from the previous owner the DOJ and ATF are hard over on these type of firearms being handled here -- much more so than anywhere else.

Wouldn't that be considered unequal application of the law? Get a lawyer and straighten them out. ;)

glbtrottr
03-20-2010, 3:48 PM
... you admitted once that you were wrong about the ammo in the classroom and with 5 different people involved in trying to get you to follow the very basic safety rules it will interesting to see what takes place....

What gunpowder are you smoking? Are you boys at OnTarget hitting the sauce in the bottle a little hard?

I admitted only that I had taken ammo into the classroom, which people do continually. In various NRA classes that some of us attended, the same thing was done - guns in the classroom, ammo being loaded, etc. I never admitted to 5 people "warning me" as no such thing *ever* took place. You run a business where your people have been called out by multiple former customers as being rude and dishonest in how you state "facts".

You claim that people had warned me multiple times. NO such thing took place - you're a liar, and so are those who claim they "warned" me of anything. You've been asked to produce a video where "multiple people" came into the classroom to "warn" someone - all you had was your paranoid creepy daughter making a big deal of nothing, and having Brent play heavy for her.

On multiple occasions you've been asked to produce video showing ANYONE coming into the classroom to warn us of any alleged safety violations, which didn't take place.

This is your style. You lie, and when called on it, you produce nothing.

In the very same thread, you and yours accused Greg Block of being in the same room when one of Greg's students committed a safety violation, also Greg Block's fault as implied, and commit suicide in his presence, only to have the previous owner of OnTarget come into the thread and call you out - the person who committed suicide was a walk-in, and Greg wasn't in the building. Again, you exaggerate and lie - that's the kind of person you and yours are.

OnTarget makes a regular habit of distorting facts, and of course, your employees will back you as you pay their checks.

I never alleged to teach a class. I didn't, and didn't get paid for one. I never claimed to have insurance. No requirement for it is stated anywhere in your range.

Any alleged poor judgement on my part in any related firearms training isn't the issue here - your lack of honesty and distorting the facts on a regular basis is. Whatever alleged behavior you people say I committed didn't get me "ejected" from the range - I was there for quite a bit longer waiting for my friends, without so much as a conversation. Brent, whose temper is definately short, stewed and waited until he decided what to do after showing poor judgement, and said that although there was no issue, I wouldn't be shooting for the rest of the night "so he could show others that he took some action". Talk about weak! I waited for my friends after your employees threw a totally inappropriate tantrum. Worse, he suggested I leave my guns behind and get "my friends to bring them to me" another day. Lastly, as I was walking out, he threatened to call the cops for no stated reason. Seriously, you people need psychiatric help. Separate me from my guns or leave them behind? Are you insane?

You quote a website which is full of crap and innuendo on Hunter with nothing to back it up. It's a pattern.

Making up stories (particularly when you yourself weren't there) doesn't make it a fact. You weren't there, so you don't know *what* you're talking about.

Your daughter didn't say a word to me either, so whatever she has to say is...umm...worthless.

Charley wasn't there, so much as he likes to pipe up...wasn't there either.

So now - who were the 5 people who talked to me? Please - show me the video!

Liars.

RomanDad
03-20-2010, 4:02 PM
Get back to the subject of this posting -- Does Hunter have hidden issues?? Does Hunter have a clean record??

He doesnt have 1/4 of the baggage Hunt does. No matter how the Hunt guys try to spin it.

Hunter is a lifelong resident of Orange County. He's been in Orange County Law Enforcement for thirty years. He's a well respected high ranking officer in the Anaheim PD. His wife is in law enforcement. His son is a Police Officer in Orange County. Law enforcement is his passion. And through all this he finds time to give back to the community in extraordinary ways. He's not a carpet bagger like our current sheriff, biding her time til she can retire in her planned Temecula Estate. He is a family man. Both his sons are Eagle Scouts in local troops. He is a Scoutmaster. He officiates in local High School and college football games. He's a graduate of the FBI national academy. He's possibly the most experienced candidate to run for this office in twenty years. If you talk to him, you understand he knows what issues are facing the department and county. He's not just hanging his candidacy on one issue. Yes, he respects that issue and cares deeply about it like we do, but he's not a one trick pony. His family and personal story is compelling, and he would be a breath of fresh air for a Department woefully in need of it.

You can post baseless allegations about Hunter, and shots about his weight, and ridiculous guilt by associations (which when similar people back Hunt then they're pure as the driven snow, only if they DONT back Hunt are they "Carona Cronies"), but anybody who meets this man will quickly see right through it.

The stuff about Hunt is in BLACK AND WHITE. Things said about him by the AG, Things he has said about HIMSELF under oath. The way he has run his campaign.... And if he ever got within striking distance of the Sheriff, she'd wrap it around his neck like an anchor.

Which is why the Hunter supporters WAITED for a different candidate. A VIABLE candidate. We just don't believe that Hunt has any chance of winning in Orange County, especially with the ham handed campaign he's running. Had Hunter NOT entered this race, the info we had showed the race would have ended in June with Hunt getting about 25% of the vote and Hutchens winning WALKING AWAY in a landslide...

And who does that help?

With Hunter in the race, it has gotten much tighter. A lot of the support she had that would NEVER have gone to Hunt has gone to Hunter. Hunter is appealing to a MUCH broader base of Orange County, and is STILL attracting the support of pro second amendment people....

And that makes it a horse-race.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y154/MovieLawyer/Hunter-Family-2.jpg

PolishMike
03-20-2010, 4:13 PM
Hunt vs Hunter

Talk about ****ty name recognition

ontargetrange
03-20-2010, 7:56 PM
[QUOTE=glbtrottr;3989427]What gunpowder are you smoking? Are you boys at OnTarget hitting the sauce in the bottle a little hard?

Liars.[/QUOTE

Still waiting for you to admit you did not tell the truth about why you were/are no longer allowed to use our range --- Waiting -- waiting -- waiting --

Have video -- willing to share in the classroom as a training tool -- not going to publish on the web or anywhere else as it clearly shows embarrassing moments involving individuals who were being mislead about safety and training -- not for public consumption ---

Based on your continued comments I can see that you appear to be a bit put out that you will now have to take your business elsewhere -- that was done three years ago by the your same group -- if they act as carelessly as you, please go. Based on what I saw I feel your friends need to sign up for Mr. Block's shooting classes or with an NRA instructor and be shown the proper way to treat firearms and proper safety procedures.

I can't put my customers at risk from improperly trained shooters. We don't want the improper handling of firearms here or at any range full of people who are trying to be safe and exercise good common sense.

One More Time - ATTEND the upcomoing meetings and ASK QUESTIONS of these three people -- We already know Sandra is out, but there are still questions to be answered

glbtrottr
03-20-2010, 8:12 PM
[QUOTE=glbtrottr;3989427]What gunpowder are you smoking? Are you boys at OnTarget hitting the sauce in the bottle a little hard?

Liars.

Still waiting for you to admit you did not tell the truth about why you were/are no longer allowed to use our range --- Waiting -- waiting -- waiting --

Are you slow?

You can come up with whatever crappy *** reason to keep me from using your range.

The reality is you guys called up Greg Block asking for money to back Hunt, and he told you his position - you didn't like it.

You decided to pick on me, the little guy, and try to embarrass me in front of my friends because I've been outspoken against your candidate.

Video Shmideo. I've said several times I pulled out bullets of several calibers to show people the differences. No one came into the classroom to take issue. You people continue to make a mountain out of a molehill.

You refuse to address your continued lies. Honestly - you and your candidate belong together.

At first we were told "after" being in the classroom.

Then we were told "before" the classroom.

Then it was one person who told us.

Then it became three.

Now it's five.

Does being a gun store owner mean you have problems counting fingers and toes?

You and your staff went on further to accuse another instructor of somehow being to blame for another student's suicide, in the very same thread, you were called out on it by people who were actually there, and you have yet to take your statements back.

You're a liar.

I'll tell you what:

I'll admit to showing students various rounds in your classroom without being warned by anyone of a safety violation prior to or during, if you'll admit to slander and libel of Greg Block as previously called out on a previous thread at CalCCW.

How's that?

This isn't about improper shooting.

This is not about safety.

This is about lying on your part.

As for training, I, those in my group, and others will gladly take our business elsewhere to people who actually know what customer service is about, and don't have integrity issues...which clearly run in the family. :)

crackerman
03-20-2010, 10:06 PM
Um trying to stay on track here....
I like Hunter. I think the way Anaheim has done well to revitalize the downtown core with Disney has been a great boon to the county. If Hunter can do that to the County I will be happy.

I just want an elected sheriff, not an appointed one. The supervisors blew it big time when they did not let us elect our own replacement. 5 idiot supervisors do not know better than 3 million of us.

RomanDad
03-20-2010, 10:10 PM
Um trying to stay on track here....

I just want an elected sheriff, not an appointed one. The supervisors blew it big time when they did not let us elect our own replacement. 5 idiot supervisors do not know better than 3 million of us.

Only three of them supported her.... And to one degree or another, they all now regret that decision.

ocspeedracer
03-22-2010, 10:25 AM
Oh, here we go again.

We discussed this at Calccw and out of sheer politeness, I didn't cross post. Unfortunately, aside from being unprofessional, dishonest, and an outright liar, it appears all members of your family are equally as dishonest and the websites you point people to are just as puerile.

For those unfamiliar, I was a member at OnTarget. On multiple occasions, I have taken several friends to spend substantial amounts of money there.

Charley (sp?), Gregg, Brent, Gregg's daughter, and many others are aware of who I am, and knew that I was involved with Calccw as I tried to broker a meeting amongst the membership. They then proceeded to slander me to other members of various groups - while CalCCW and OCCCWS were perfectly willing to meet and work together, OnTarget and the principals of SafeOC opted not to meet due to a long standing beef between Gregg and Greg Block. Since I was trying to broker it, they opted to make me the bad guy.

Subsequently, I went to OnTarget with my friends to shoot. We had a get-together in the classroom, discussed firearms, and I showed one of the people cartridges of various sizes as a comparison - never in a firearm. As we were exiting the classroom, Gregg's daughter showed up to the restroom and made up some interesting stories for concern in her mind which she didn't communicate to anyone in our group - though she claimed others did. No one approached our group, until after we left the classroom. Multiple allegations have been made about "multiple people" warning me about having "ammo in the classroom", though the only thing that happened was Stacy ridiculing us as customers amongst her employees, and subsequently sending Brent to "deal with it" by bringing me to a closed office and losing his temper. He then proceeded to bring out a mankiller knife to cut up one of my OnTarget cards in an attempt to embarrass me in front of my friends.

When asked to counter this or provide proof that "on multiple occasions I was given warnings prior to safety violations", OnTarget came up empty handed. The only thing Ontarget did was to offer people to "come and watch the video" before the shop opened - anyone want to sign up for that?

At this point in time, it appears that OnTarget has on multiple occasions attempted a fairly public smear campaign against me, including publishing most of my last name on another site, with the intention of damaging my character.

I have held out an Olive branch to you on multiple occasions, and you continue your ham-handed behavior. I have asked you to cease and desist, and yet you insist on adding insult to injury.

to you two(glb and ontarget)... can you please go jack another thread?

PutTogether
03-22-2010, 10:50 AM

I PPT'd an AR-15 there - zero issues. They inspected it to make sure it had a bullet button, and then let me sell it to the guy that met me there.

The PREVIOUS owners of On Target had some assault weapons "issues" with the government, so the CURRENT owner is very careful, nothing wrong with that.

IGOTDIRT4U
03-22-2010, 11:25 AM
IIRC, of the three supes that voted for her, one was sitting onthe fence quite awhile and after the vote made comments about her regrets for the vote.

In that end, it amazes me that she is even picking up any public support for ehr current campaign.