PDA

View Full Version : Forum: '2nd Amend. Politics and Laws' passes FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND POSTS!

Liberty1
03-17-2010, 6:31 PM
Congrats to all on another milestone! Stay involved! Stay in the Fight!

2nd Amend. Politics and Laws (109 Viewing)
Discuss gun rights and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel. Cato Institute: Gun Control...
by magsnubs 03-17-2010 06:25 PM threads 16,735 posts 400,657

Now if we only had the appeal of 'Off Topic"...:eek:

Window_Seat
03-17-2010, 6:48 PM
Excellent work on the part of all of us and CGN/F!

:King::jump::party:

Erik.

thedrickel
03-17-2010, 6:58 PM
Lulz dude . . . Off Topic 861,288 posts.

383green
03-17-2010, 7:02 PM
The 2A forum is the staging area for OT. :p

RomanDad
03-17-2010, 7:07 PM
Its a sad state of affairs that we have to use so much time and effort simply to secure what is already ours.

galekowitz
03-17-2010, 9:26 PM
How many were posts notifiying us the government was going to force us to register our firearms with our tax return. How many posts were another calgunner posting that it was a dupe. Hiliarious!

OlderThanDirt
03-17-2010, 10:06 PM
That's a lot of hot air, and probably contributing to global warming.

aileron
03-17-2010, 10:11 PM
This was the area of the forum that brought me here. Off topic and others entice me too stay around here far too much.

AndrewMendez
03-17-2010, 10:24 PM
Now if we could only get all those people from off topic to get involved here!

Liberty1
03-18-2010, 2:04 AM
Now if we could only get all those people from off topic to get involved here!

When I go to other sub forums here I see names which I don't recognize. There I'm the FNG...:o

wildhawker
03-18-2010, 2:30 AM
Its a sad state of affairs that we have to use so much time and effort simply to secure what is already ours.

However, it also speaks to an unprecedented level of interest in the laws, politics and regulations which affect our culture. My preference would be that this forum become wholly unnecessary (more accurately, that it would have never been necessary, but I digress).

We're all working to evolve our culture and raise up a new form of gun enthusiast, one which has the knowledge and capacity to challenge the status quo on every level. We're growing stronger, wiser and more active - our precious rights will be freed, and be maintained, because of it.

Let's persevere in spite of the heavy costs and fight this fight to win, so that one day we may simply enjoy our liberties, as will our children and our children's children.

IGOTDIRT4U
03-18-2010, 9:21 AM
:King:

ojisan
03-18-2010, 9:35 AM
400,000 posts = 3-4 million views?
Get the word out!
:D

BTW: many of us do not post much in 2A because we are not qualified to discuss the ins-and-outs of the legal maneuvering.
However, we are all getting an education on how our government works (or doesn't).

I think every CG member knows the inside joke of "2 weeks!"
It's the 2A forum that made this happen.
: )

Fyathyrio
03-18-2010, 12:18 PM
BTW: many of us do not post much in 2A because we are not qualified to discuss the ins-and-outs of the legal maneuvering.
However, we are all getting an education on how our government works (or doesn't).
^^^THIS^^^

I've even been able to restrain the smartass post whore in me for the most part. Having spent most of my Naval career in the south, I never had to worry about gun rights other then occasional neighboring city stuff that had a minor effect. I've become much more aware on gov't issues and the lessons also carry over to other areas. I'm learning much more here then any college course I've taken.