View Full Version : Scentsy stuff

03-17-2010, 3:01 AM
Hello ladies. I was wondering if any of you (or wives of men reading this) sell Scentsy products? My wife recently (within the past 3 weeks or so) signed up to sell them and I was wondering what one can realisticly expect with this? Is it one of those "you get what you put into it" type things? She is SAHM, lots of time on her hands lol....

disclaimer: this is not a sales pitch or anything. just curious and wanted a more experienced point of view on it than the view of someone brand new to it who is excited about it.....

Thanks, Robert

03-17-2010, 3:49 AM
My wifes daughter sells that stuff and jewelery and make up. Its basically what you put into it. What you need to do is to start networking and having parties. At other peoples houses. You have to be a total go getter and make sure that you get the orders back on time and correct. As for $$ my wifes daughter was doing ok. its just a part time thing for her. If you work at it you can make it a full time thing. I would also look into diversifying into scents and soaps bath towels bath products like those bath salts and stuff like that. You can go to one party and offer a whole bathroom cornucopia of stuff

03-17-2010, 11:18 AM
I was never very good at retail, but instead of foo-foo items such as these, it would be cool if they had gun/gun accessories parties. Tupperware? Don't need any. :)

10-12-2010, 7:00 AM
That would be amazing if there was a mans product for sale that is similar to things like pampered chief etc. I would be all over it. Could you imagine having a party to sell gun accessories, knives, ammo, remote control cars/planes, sports items, etc at discounted prices.