PDA

View Full Version : Web Design needed for new website www.leftcoasttactical.com

Left Coast Tactical
03-10-2010, 12:47 PM
Myself and business partner are looking for someone that shares the same passion as we do to help design and market our new website www.leftcoasttacticalc.com . We are willing to compensate and some perks from us, our company will offer proprietary muzzle breaks, California Compliance parts, and many other firearms and gunsmithing related items. We have some grand ideas and would like to have someone help us organize and take them to the next level.

Please let us know if you have interest, I would prefer you would be located in the SF East Bay area as I would like to have face to face meetings.

Requirements:
Web Design and Graphic
Help organizing online Shopping Cart
We have Idea for Iphone App
Any other items would be a plus, we would like our site to be professional and user friendly.
We need help organizing the initial setup and would like to have a person act as a consultant going forward and at the same time let us do some of the day to day maintenance of the site.

Like I mentioned before we have some great contacts and plan to have a lot of fun in the process of creating our business. If you share the same passions as us and help us get started then you would be a perfect fit.

Many Thanks,
Darren
darren@leftcoasttactical.com

artherd
03-10-2010, 1:01 PM
(shamless plug)

Consider GeoVario http://www.geovario.com/ for your hosting needs
and Consider Zen Cart for your shopping cart needs - Zen Cart is officially supported by GUNPAL :)

shamless plugs over. There is lots of talent here at CGN.

Left Coast Tactical
03-10-2010, 1:30 PM
Thanks artherd!

This is ideally why I’d like to pay someone a consulting fee to help get things started, I don’t want to over look options as you have mentioned. If you know anyone that could do some web design please let me know. I know if I put an advertisement on Craigs List I’ll have thousands of responses, but I’d really like to have a person work with us that shares a passion for firearms.

Thanks again for the information!

stormy_clothing
03-10-2010, 3:44 PM
.02 cents I suggest you use yahoo hosting and there site tools, that way you can change it in real time, have access to all the shopping and tracking tools you need and have 99.9% up time with back-ups.