PDA

View Full Version : Good cause...

kenjimatic
03-09-2010, 8:38 AM
If someone was to work as a delivery driver for an employer, who is a wholesaler, and I do deliveries for the company that deals with alot of cash for the delivery driver. Will that be a good enough "good cause" statement? Lets say that the average cash that the delivery driver will have on hand,every working day, at the end of the day is $3,000+. Any opinion is appreciated.

Thanks

Big Jake
03-09-2010, 10:06 AM
You should not post your good cause statement on a public forum. You would need to have a letter from your employer stating that they are aware of, and approve of, your carrying a weapon while working so you want to start with talking to your boss first!

Good luck!

lawaia
03-09-2010, 10:54 AM
Go to calccw.com. Read all of the information there, and then start asking questions. Lots of people there that will be able to help. Like Big Jake said, do not post your good cause in a public forum. You should edit your post.

kenjimatic
03-09-2010, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the response guys. I'm not working for anyone or am I doing any delivery service but I'm just throwing it out there. Obviously if I was to apply for an CCW for the purpose of that job I would ask the owner/boss of the business before I jump into applying.