PDA

View Full Version : BRISTOW Shooting Range Needs Our "Onsite Support" at a City Planning Meeting

pennys dad
03-07-2010, 6:22 PM
BRISTOW Shooting Range Needs Our "Onsite Support" at a City Planning
Meeting!! They need your presence

Meeting information:
Date: Tuesday, April 6th
Time: TBD

Read down for more information:

Calling All Calgunners
We have a local Shooting Range (City of Commerce) that needs our support “RIGHT NOW”! Please read the information slide below and provide your feedback, I suspect we need:
• Emails
• Calls
• Calgunners at the meeting speaking up for the Range (PM me if your going to attend)

http://bristowmarksmanshiprange.webs.com/
Please contact City of Commerce Mayor Joe Aguilar, 323 722-4805 * * joea@ci.commerce.ca.us

Here is some background information about the Bristow shooting range and the City of Commerce.
• Range is owned and operated by the City of Commerce
• Its operation is not like a business but rather, provided as a City Service
• They are in the business to provide services to City of Commerce Residents FIRST, almost regardless of the cost
• The City offers its 13,000+ residents a low cost shooting range
• The City also has a Junior rifle program which includes
o Safe sport
o Character building

I think these points are of absolute importance to the message we should send to the City of Commerce. I suggest the message should be Thank You. We should thank the City Council for educating their citizen, teaching firearms safety, good sportsmanship and tradition and by making it a community/city service at a low cost to their citizens and by taking these positive positions on our Shooting Sport, they are helping the citizens enjoy their 2A rights.
Send an email and thank the City of Commerce for hosting such an awesome program and Encourage them to continue.

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq46/jacobrascon/General%20Calguns/ComenSupport-Bristow.jpg

pennys dad
03-08-2010, 7:20 PM
Hi

Have you sent an email Thanking and Encouraging the City of Commerce for their efforts? I did.

pennys dad
03-11-2010, 9:09 PM
btt

pennys dad
03-14-2010, 6:57 PM
btt

bluestaterebel
03-15-2010, 1:22 AM
yes, lets save it