PDA

View Full Version : Taurus 85 - 2" snub/38 spl *$295* + opt. holsters, spd/loaders, ammo

xlimey
03-07-2010, 8:33 AM
Taurus Model 85 - 5-shot 38 special. Blued steel gun with 2" barrel - bought new by me when I had a retail store in a rough part of town.

Looks like new - Taurus lifetime warranty - and less than a hundred rounds of all factory ammo through it.

Great little concealed carry gun - or home-defense piece that will not be a handful for ladies who are not into firing your Desert Eagle...

Will come with original wood grips - but can also come with the following for a little extra cash:

*Hogue finger groove rubber grips, *Bianchi Leather thumbreak holster with spring steel belt clip, *Don Hume Leather Inside Pocket holster, *Uncle Mike's IWB cloth holster, *belt-loop double-speedloader case + Three HKS speedloaders, 5 snap caps for dry firing practice + 40 rounds of Federal Premium Personal Defense 110 gr Hydra Shok and about 50 rounds of UMC 158 gr. lead for the range. The individual items can be seen in detailed photos at the link below:

http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv305/xlimey_bucket/prev8.jpg

All of the above for $385 - or $295 for the gun with wood grips alone

FTF / PTP transfer. Any friendly FFL in the San Francisco Bay Area is OK by me for the transfer - always nice to go gun shopping someplace new...

HokeySon
03-07-2010, 8:41 AM
smokin' deal here!

xlimey
03-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Monday Bump - with reduced price option...

Biker Buzz
03-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Do you ever get down south here to Bakerfield area or anywhere close?

xlimey
03-08-2010, 1:01 PM
Do you ever get down south here to Bakerfield area or anywhere close?

Thanks for your interest - PM sent

warbird
03-08-2010, 1:02 PM
nice little piece for someone. Wonder what the Monday reduction is? Hmmm? Also what is a "little" extra cash?

gilroyguns
03-08-2010, 1:10 PM
if we can transfer in san jose

i will take it

xlimey
03-08-2010, 1:50 PM
[QUOTE=warbird;3925180]nice little piece for someone. Wonder what the Monday reduction is? Hmmm?

Thanks for your comment - Sorry if I did not do a good enough job of explaining myself. I was not offering the ability to split the package previously - and although it represents a great value I have noticed many buyers seem to be "bottom line only" folks and never mind the extras. I therefore offered the option to buy the gun with the original wood grips - no additional stuff from the package.

"... + reduced price option "

= " All of the above for $385 - or $295 for the gun with wood grips alone "

"...Also what is a "little" extra cash? ..."

As you can see from the text above - the price difference is $90. As the items involved would cost around $250 even at online discount stores, are all in new condition or close to it - I figured an extra $90 was "a little extra cash"

IrishPirate
03-08-2010, 1:55 PM
i'm going to try to talk the wife into this and get back to you.....hell of a good deal!!! (hopefully this bump doesn't get it sold before i hear from the boss!! ;) )

kajvid
03-08-2010, 2:10 PM
I see an "I'll Take It"........is it sold?

telcolineman
03-08-2010, 2:12 PM
I'd be interested in the hogue grip, If you will sell it seperately. pm me if interested
Thanks Jim

xlimey
03-08-2010, 2:35 PM
I see an "I'll Take It"........is it sold?

It is pending at this time. Logistics of meet and whether it is for gun alone or including extras is being worked on. I will update the thread when the situation is resolved one way or the other.

Thanks,

warbird
03-08-2010, 2:58 PM
cleared up a couple of questions and it looks like a sale. Congrats and if I did not have a stubnose like that ( S& W) it would have been mine. That is a heck of a deal on the extras. But at the beginning something told me that whole package was not going for $295.

xlimey
03-08-2010, 3:11 PM
Thanks for all those who have responded - the gun is now sold.

IrishPirate
03-08-2010, 4:08 PM
hell of a score for whoever got it!!! best PPT deal i've seen so far.....(lucky bastard!!)