PDA

View Full Version : WTS or WTT - RARE 1911 Tactical Shell Catcher $275 - Irvine

DenverDuck
03-06-2010, 11:50 AM
WTS for $275 or Trade for a COLD Diet Coke.

VERY RARE! You don't see these come up for sale everyday!

ACT QUICKLY!

Enhance the beauty of your Les Baer, Kimber, TRP, or other 1911, with this advanced technology tactical shell catcher..... No more bending over at the range wondering what the guy behind you might do when you are in that position.

The superbly figured Ebony ( It might be plastic, I'm not 100% certain ) grip does have the 2 original screw holes. The 24K Gold Inlay that didn't come that way from the craftsman that painstakenly fashioned this masterpiece can't be included for this price.

** IMPORTANT** I was just told that this will work on revolvers with an ever so slight modification and a roll of clear duct tape. I have been assured that so modified, will hardly be noticable to the naked eye.

I believe I might be giving this away at that price, but I am desperate!

Due to BATF Regulations this must be FTF.

http://www.atreeserviceinc.com/images/45catcher.jpg

rockdogz
03-06-2010, 12:00 PM
:rofl2:

bak
03-06-2010, 12:01 PM
now that is TACTI-COOL. zombies won't know where you are as the shell casings wont hit the floor.

slagusmc
03-06-2010, 2:01 PM
would you consider trading for a cold diet Pepsi? lol

Swoop
03-06-2010, 2:09 PM
Please tell me you have an officer size one for my Nighthawk t3, please please?

Rick68
03-06-2010, 2:09 PM
Need exact measurements for my single shot shotgun please?:stuart:
and will you ship?

louscamaro91
03-06-2010, 2:12 PM
Oh man! I've been searching for years for one of these to surface.. I'm too lazy to make my own, so I would rather enjoy the fruits of someone elses labor...... But sadly i'm in the same position as you and desperately need money. If you would be so gracious and GIVE this to me I would appreciate it for life. If not I understand, but if you would b willing to wait until Monday when I can go to my local blood bank and donate some of my extremely rare blood, I could pay you then.
Please have a heart.....