PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Sell 10/30 UDE Pmags?

The DRis
03-03-2010, 9:33 PM
I need some. I googled, only found threads on UDE, not anyone selling them. Or anyone willing to import the parts kit so I can make my own? I thought I understood that Larue only sells them to Police Officers, even in free states.

i1800collect
03-03-2010, 10:12 PM
I thought I understood that Larue only sells them to Police Officers, even in free states.

http://stores.homestead.com/Laruetactical/Detail.bok?no=392

he doesnt have a problem selling them to people in free states.

HK Dave
03-03-2010, 10:31 PM
They will not ship to CA.

aplinker
03-03-2010, 11:07 PM
If you wanted to order a bunch, I'm sure one of the dealers would be willing to play middleman, for a price.

technique
03-03-2010, 11:41 PM
You can send them to me...
Or
I have a batch of UDE duracoat on the way.

aplinker
03-04-2010, 2:42 PM
Or
I have a batch of UDE duracoat on the way.

You're in Idaho. Would probably be WAY cheaper and easier to middleman UDE mags from LaRue than to paint them!

technique
03-04-2010, 3:01 PM
You're in Idaho. Would probably be WAY cheaper and easier to middleman UDE mags from LaRue than to paint them!

Well that's what I meant..Order from LaRue and have em shipped to me. Happens all the time. I don't mind disassembling.

But actually, you may be surprised at how many folks ship me GI mags, Good metal AK mags, or Emags to have them painted. If you have a USPS account you can ship a good amount of mags for like $6. Couple $$ a mag to paint.

If you already have a **** ton of say, Black P-mags...might be worth your while.

HK Dave
03-04-2010, 3:20 PM
Well that's what I meant..Order from LaRue and have em shipped to me. Happens all the time. I don't mind disassembling.

But actually, you may be surprised at how many folks ship me GI mags, Good metal AK mags, or Emags to have them painted. If you have a USPS account you can ship a good amount of mags for like $6. Couple $$ a mag to paint.

If you already have a **** ton of say, Black P-mags...might be worth your while.

Do you have a list of pricing for your painting services? I might be interested. :)

technique
03-04-2010, 3:27 PM
You can click my sigline...

I don't really have a "list". PM me what you want...I'll do it pretty cheap.

DavidRSA
03-04-2010, 4:00 PM
Maybe he can do it...?

ar15barrels
03-04-2010, 4:17 PM

Group buy!

aplinker said he would organize it...

Jwood562
03-04-2010, 8:38 PM
They will not ship to CA.

wrong. I have had some sent to my home. I have pics and invoices to prove it. ask fellow calgunner 1811 as I have got him some UDE Pmags too.

They are available where legal, LEO or not but if you live in a state that limits magazine capacity you need to fax him credentials to buy them

HK Dave
03-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Group buy!

I'm in! :D

MissionMTMan
03-05-2010, 7:27 AM
I'll be the middle man for you guys. Tell me if you want to do the GB for sure and I will do it. Just send funds to the Calguns foundatioin instead of paying me.

aplinker
03-05-2010, 8:50 AM
Group buy!

mfer :)

heel not