PDA

View Full Version : XCR owners...

till44
03-03-2010, 4:43 PM
I have high hopes of moving to AZ, either by August 2010 or it will be June 2012 (when law school is done). If I get there by August I plan on building an SBR as soon as possible and wanted to model it after KAC's PDW.

I think an XCR Micro will fit just fine. Before going through the process of placing a SBR order with XCR, I want to shoot one and just get a feel for it to see if I'll like it. Anyone in the Bay Area or Davis area have an XCR that is willing to meet up some time to let me try it out? I have a few RAWs I'll bring along as well. 6.8 is a plus, as it is what I intend to go with for my PDW, but 5.56 will work too.

End goal of the PDW is to have it look similar to this. I'd like to add a Magpul MIAD, KAC sights, KAC handstop, and a T1 to it though.
http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz287/jasontillberg/xcrpdw.jpg

PEBKAC
03-03-2010, 6:34 PM
I'm in the South-ish bay, and have an XCR in 5.56. PM me if you will be down here some weekend. I'm not up in Davis very often but may pop up there some time. I'll PM you if I do.

I probably should get the enhanced trigger before you do though, the old trigger is terrible and probably should not be used as an indication of the XCR you would be buying...

till44
03-04-2010, 2:44 PM
PEBKAC - Thanks for the response. Do you ever make it to Chabot?

I know there are more XCR owners here, anyone else interested?