PDA

View Full Version : AK bullet button

Chatterbox
03-03-2010, 4:26 PM
I'm having a godawful time using a bullet button on my Draco pistol. I tried to manipulate it using a bullet, and all I ended up was bending the bullet. A screwdriver finally did the trick, but it's definitely not something I can do in a quick fashion. What am I missing here? I just can't seem to get enough leverage.

nicoroshi
03-03-2010, 5:47 PM
Which style are you using?

djleisure
03-03-2010, 5:57 PM
I'm guessing you're using the first gen Assault Planet bullet button - the one with the little hole in it? I had one of these for awhile and I ended up using an old BIC pen cap (with ink part removed ;)) and that worked out great for me! I ended up switching it out for a Solar Tactical mag-lock, which is definitely my preferred mag-lock now. I have heard the 2nd gen mag-lock from Assault Planet is much better.

If you are currently using a Solar Tactical mag-lock, then, uh... you're doing it wrong? :)

AK4me
03-03-2010, 6:02 PM
I use a Stanley steel punch(about 4 inches long), I know its called a bullet button but I wouldnt actually use one.

Chatterbox
03-03-2010, 6:16 PM
It the Assault Planet one. Well, I'm glad I'm not the only crazy one. :) I'll try the Solar Tactical, and see if it works better for me. Thanks!

Rekrab
03-03-2010, 6:31 PM
PRK also makes one you might want to check out.