PDA

View Full Version : Magpul Shop?

gunRfun
03-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Anyone buy direct products from Magpul ? Customer Service Ratings? Opinions? I just purchased some furniture for one of my AR's and was just wondering about Magpul's service if it was good as their product.

Thanks for your time and opinions (in advance).

HK Dave
03-03-2010, 12:12 PM
The only occasion where I had to deal with Magpuls customer service... was a bad Backup sight... I emailed them, they gave me instructions on what to write on a note and return the sight. Received a new one within a few weeks free.

bender152
03-03-2010, 12:14 PM
Customer service is good, but they are sometimes slow to ship.

But then again, the last time I ordered directly from them was during the craze. So maybe their ship times have gotten better.

OneApart
03-03-2010, 12:23 PM
I recently purchased a couple of Aluminum Enhanced Trigger Guards from them, with the Art of the Tactical Carbine.

The DVD came first, trigger guards followed shortly thereafter (1 day later).

No problems, I got my products 3 days after I ordered. (they even sent me some free decals)

http://www.crw-airsoft.com/ekmps/shops/crwuk/images/magpul_logo%281%29.jpg :thumbsup:

Hova
03-03-2010, 12:37 PM
Magpul customer service is great. On multiple occasions they have fixed problems ive had without asking any questions.
They are one of the companies in the industry that go above and beyond to pelase their customers. Big thumbs up!

chee_seen
03-03-2010, 1:10 PM
I had a bad copy of the DVD where there were scratches on them. They sent me a new copy with return postage for the old one in a couple days. Great service and no questions asked.

drs2714
03-03-2010, 1:14 PM
Good service,slow shipping!That's from my personal experience.

Jeffy
03-03-2010, 1:23 PM
I ordered some XTM's back when they were first coming out. I order one of each and it was sent in two batches since they didn't have Forrest and OD Green at the time. Took a few months but they did eventually fulfill my order. No complaints even though there was no additional correspondence. First order was shipped in a week and the second was several weeks after that. Shipping was quick (FedEx).

gunRfun
03-03-2010, 4:31 PM
Hopefully the package arrives by Saturday.. Thanks again everyone!

aplinker
03-03-2010, 5:06 PM
They're slower than most dealers and priced full MSRP.

They will stand by their products, regardless of origin.

gunRfun
03-05-2010, 12:45 PM
Yeah.. Looks like my order is still in the process of being processed at their warehouse. It's going to be awhile...