PDA

View Full Version : Any shops selling hi-points in the bay area?

geronimo2012
03-01-2010, 6:16 PM
:confused: It seems as if these pistols are somewhat rare around these parts. I'v been to pretty much all of the gunshops around the south bay but no luck. nothing in the private sales threads either. Does anyone know of any shops that are selling them?

xxsleepyxx
03-01-2010, 6:28 PM
lol use a telephone

Strpd_Up_Brotha
03-01-2010, 6:30 PM
:confused: It seems as if these pistols are somewhat rare around these parts. I'v been to pretty much all of the gunshops around the south bay but no luck. nothing in the private sales threads either. Does anyone know of any shops that are selling them?

I Think CA has ban on Junk Guns.........You Can Get A Rifle From DD's Ranch though.:68:

Ding126
03-01-2010, 6:43 PM
I Think CA has ban on Junk Guns.........You Can Get A Rifle From DD's Ranch though.:68:

:rofl2:

My question was WHY would you want a HP....makes me think of people who ride mopeds....fun to ride but you wouldn't want your friends to see

ledman
03-01-2010, 7:15 PM
God, here we go again with the HP bashing...have any of you ever fired a HP? If wants a HP, let him buy a HP.
I have one for plinking (C9), its a fun gun to shoot and you don't care if you mess it up and let all your buddies who do not have guns shoot it instead of your nice pistols!

And, it's kinda heavy, so if you miss, you can throw it at your assailant, and knock him out cold.

gdun
03-01-2010, 7:18 PM
damn they are ugly. I'm just saying. I have no opinion on their performance as i have no experience.

Ding126
03-01-2010, 7:19 PM
God, here we go again with the HP bashing...have any of you ever fired a HP? If wants a HP, let him buy a HP.
I have one for plinking (C9), its a fun gun to shoot and you don't care if you mess it up and let all your buddies who do not have guns shoot it instead of your nice pistols!

And, it's kinda heavy, so if you miss, you can throw it at your assailant, and knock him out cold.

Good points

ledman
03-01-2010, 7:22 PM
Good points

Or would those be....wait for it....HI POINTS!!:D

ledman
03-01-2010, 7:24 PM
Have you thought of trying the Hi point website?
Go here
http://www.hi-pointfirearms.net/

And click on DEALER LOCATOR at the top of the page. That should get you POINTED in the right direction!

PolishMike
03-01-2010, 7:28 PM
I will never forget when an Elvis impersonator came into the shop in San Diego with a hi-point that had cracked in half lol

ledman
03-01-2010, 7:40 PM
I will never forget when an Elvis impersonator came into the shop in San Diego with a hi-point that had cracked in half lol

lol...do you care to elaborate on that? Did he throw it at his TV?:D

ZombieTactics
03-01-2010, 7:46 PM
The .380 and 9mm model are rostered last time I checked.

"Just Guns" in Sacramento is a stocking dealer. They once had about 10 on the wall, and - I was told - "lot more than that in the back". I was recently shopping there and noticed that they were all gone but for a single .380 on display. It seems they had sold out. I asked about returns, warranty claims, etc. ... not one dissatisfied buyer.

They look ugly and cheap to me, but I am told they shoot well enough and are reasonably reliable if you don't treat them poorly.

ledman
03-01-2010, 7:47 PM
They look ugly and cheap to me, but I am told they shoot well enough and are reasonably reliable if you don't treat them poorly.

+1!