PDA

View Full Version : PRKarms "the Boffers are harassing us" Sale/Party/Calgun foundation fundraiser

PRKArms
02-25-2010, 11:43 AM
Not sure exactly what forum this belongs in.... its a mix of a few different things...

So... we've been taking some flack of late from the wankers at the BOF... nothing serious, but they can be quite irritating when they decide they want to be...

And... In true PRKarms Style we've taken steps to educate them as to the error of their ways (well, certain parties have taken steps on our behalf) and while we HAVE to let them in to LOOK at our records, nothing says we can't use it as an excuse to throw a sale and parade evil black guns past them all day while our customers watch them like monkeys in a zoo.

While visiting our premises in sunny Fresno California, feel free to take pictures of the boffers, video tape them, pose in front of them for photos... just don't throw peanuts at them (that would be assault) or make eye aggressive eye contact (not sure if its true, but we've heard of agents responding by flinging feces.. and that's not cool).

being true free market advocates, here's how we're going to make this happen.

1) We're throwing a "Hi Alison" Special promotion....

If you buy ANY evil black rifle or pistol from us while a BOF/DOJ agent is on our premises we will PAY YOUR DROS.... This applies to both starting your paperwork, AND/OR picking up the gun.... we don't know when they are coming back but the second we have any info we'll be posting it up (Watch our facebook/webpage/forum)... it could be a couple days, could be a couple weeks... But if you are in the store starting paperwork, or picking up a gun at the same time as the Boffers... The DROS is on us.... If you TRY to make it to the store and the boffers run away, go out to lunch, skulk back to their hole... we'll give you a free T-shirt as a consolation prize/thank you for adding another entry that they are going to have to painstakingly copy by hand.

This applies to absolutely every complete firearm in the shop, from a $359 velocity VMAC to a PRKarms Fully converted S12 and everything in between.

But wait!!!! there's more!!!!

2)Calguns Foundation Fundraiser

Because (as we all know) the Calguns Foundation is awesome.... and Since not everyone can afford to purchase a gun just to throw the middle finger at the Boffers... We're having a sweepstakes fundraiser for the calguns foundation featuring a MPA 930 Tactical XX model as the prize.
https://www.masterpiecearms.com/prodimages/mpa930-sst-x_medium.jpg

(We'll have a separate thread for that once we get all the legaleese composed)... The broad strokes are... As with all CA sweepstakes, No purchase is necessary, tickets will be $10 with a special 2 for 1 deal if you enter the contest at our store while BOF/DOJ agents are on the premises.... (this is just a notification that a sweepstakes will happen, the details will be all in a different thread)

And Last but not least:

3) A love note to Alison from Gene

We are having a 'special' firearm made with a 'custom' serial number / model which we will be presenting to Gene Hoffman as a thank you for his tireless efforts in fighting for gun rights in California... a role which has greatly endeared him (so we hear) to Alison Merrilees over at the BOF.

To celebrate Alison and Genes ever growing friendship and respect for one another, the firearm will be:

model: HiAlison
Serial: L0v3GeneHoffman

Its going to be a MAC type with a tasteful pink/white color scheme..

This way, when they take the copied entries out of our bound book back to Boffer Headquarters in Sacramento, Alison will get a little tasteful reminder of how much we owe her for those memo's she wrote that started the OLL movement.

And, should she decide to try to pursue an activist agenda in the future trying to target assault weapons by make/model again (not going to happen, but she might think about it), she'll have to be sure to include the "HiAlison" combat pistol.

jdberger
02-25-2010, 11:46 AM
The awesomeness of this is completely overwhelming....

Wow..<phew>...I think I need a cigarette after that.

iewsemaj
02-25-2010, 11:49 AM
I wish I lived in Fresno

Awesome post.

berto
02-25-2010, 11:53 AM
You guys are great. Keep up the good work.

AJAX22
02-25-2010, 12:05 PM
The awesomeness of this is completely overwhelming....

Wow..<phew>...I think I need a cigarette after that.

Yeah...

There are two responses to harassment:

1) lick boots, kiss *** and beg for mercy

2) Whip it out and show them what it REALLY means to swing a **** around

There is a clear preference for the latter in this post

jljen
02-25-2010, 12:05 PM
I wish I lived in Fresno

Awesome post.

+1 Keep up the great work!!

lewdogg21
02-25-2010, 12:12 PM
The OP has an awesome sense of humor. If you were local I'd buy something just to walk in and give credit to the OP.

Low-Pressure
02-25-2010, 12:21 PM
great post, i wish you guys all the luck. im glad you guys are calgunners!!!

tragic59
02-25-2010, 12:41 PM
Great idea and great post. I'm going to subscribe in the hopes that I'll be off work that day and can make it in.

Capt Jack
02-25-2010, 12:57 PM
Subscribed, that alone will be worth the drive! +100 to you guys for all your efforts! At the very least I'm buying a ticket! :D

JaMail
02-25-2010, 12:58 PM
id be willing to pay 100.00 for a hiAllison lower...

PRKArms
02-25-2010, 1:12 PM
Subscribed, that alone will be worth the drive! +100 to you guys for all your efforts! At the very least I'm buying a ticket! :D

THATS the correct response!

You don't have to be a local to attend the party... and you don't have to buy a gun to show your support. (we'd LIKE you to buy a gun... but its not mandatory...) throw a donation at the calguns foundation.... pick up a prkarms T-shirt and pose with it in front of the Boffers... Have FUN with it!.

Every face we can parade past them, every photo we can take of them, every video of them trying to copy the bound book is one more middle finger thrown in the face of a bully (metaphorically guys, metaphorically... you don't look classy physically flipping the bird).

xrMike
02-25-2010, 1:23 PM
What a great post and FU response to yet another taxpayer-funded harrassment of CA small business owners, by a gaggle of clowns who could NEVER find employment in the private sector.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/xrMike/avatars/BoFClowns.gif

oaklander
02-25-2010, 1:23 PM
Please, please, please do the following:

1) Ask for a copy of each of their business cards.

2) Scan those cards and post the images here.

3) Post all videos on YouTube.com (create a PRKArms account) use the agents' names as keywords when you post the videos.

4) Post all images on Photobucket (or similar) under PRKArms (with the agents' names as captions) so that they are findable via google image search.

5) Link up ALL OF THIS to your own website as well.

6) Post the DOJ/BOF agents' work phone numbers and work email addresses here so that concerned California gun owners can contact them to complain about this apparent witch-hunt.

7) PLEASE DO NOT post any private personal information about the agents online, even if it is easily findable via Google. We are simply "outing" these agents in their official capacity.

We are not interested in their private lives, and we are not stalking them, and if I see any indication of that, I will ask the mods to delete the offending post. Remember, WE are the good guys here. Let's keep it that way!

California gun owners should know WHO is trying to take away their rights. In the past, these people have relied on secrecy to do their dirty work. We are letting them know that they will no longer be able to "sneak around" and screw with California gun owners.

JagerTroop
02-25-2010, 1:25 PM
Subtlety is overrated ;)

Nice job PRK :thumbsup:

Soldier415
02-25-2010, 1:43 PM
PRK Arms, yet again bring a big cup of WIN!

smogcity
02-25-2010, 1:53 PM
Big brass balls...

it appears you have them.

quick draw mcgraw
02-25-2010, 1:55 PM
Great work guys!!!! Way to stand up for our rights AND stick it to the Man...er...Woman as the case may be.

Don't forget to remind all of those fine folks that they are number one....metaphorically speaking of course!!

<<image removed>> jmlivingston

GMONEY
02-25-2010, 2:13 PM
PRK is great and easy to deal with! We appreciate all that you guys do!

biglou
02-25-2010, 2:20 PM
PRK is right on the money with this. I'll be buying some raffle tickets. Thanks for supporting the cause.

madmike
02-25-2010, 2:49 PM
I want to move to Fresno, just to be close to you guys... Words cannot express the awesomeness of this!

-madmike.

Captain Taylor
02-25-2010, 2:58 PM
Madmike and I might have to make a pilgrimage to Fresno...

7x57
02-25-2010, 3:04 PM
Now *that's* worthy of the name "PRK." :thumbsup:

7x57

monkezuncle
02-25-2010, 4:14 PM
Priceless... back to top!

Very tasty lemonade!

PRKArms
02-25-2010, 4:50 PM
Priceless... back to top!

Very tasty lemonade!
Thank you,

Feel free to tell your friends and spread the word.

The more light we shine on these cockroaches, the more they scamper for the shadows.

VIGILANCE
02-25-2010, 5:30 PM
Post the date and time and I'll make the drive and put some $$ down for some raffle tix...

jksupplyco
02-25-2010, 5:44 PM
Classic.. You know I'm in Jeff..

Been needing an excuse to come see the shop anyway! :)

corrupt
02-25-2010, 5:56 PM
Well played.

gadjeep
02-25-2010, 6:04 PM
BUMP for being Superbad!

jmzhwells
02-25-2010, 7:05 PM
This is hilarious!! I was in there a week or two ago, DOJ was there looking through all the papers, and the guy at the counter kept handing me all the evil. The owner, just ignored the lady while he was on the phone. The lady went outside, i continued to fondle evil, she came in asked for more forms, PRK was like, ummmmm no, those arent readily available to you, she got flustered and left. The whole time, I could tell she was looking for any reason to shut em down. Maybe she is the evil. Lets just call them black rifles, and them the evil DOJ, BOF. The best gun store in the state hands down.

Joe
02-25-2010, 7:10 PM
Hahaha. Too bad Fresno is so far :/ wish you were next door.

user name
02-25-2010, 7:10 PM
uhm, this needs a BUMP

Bobula
02-25-2010, 7:19 PM
sooooo awesome

rorschach
02-25-2010, 7:21 PM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk297/Blondie-Wan/SpockWin.jpg

sv_1
02-25-2010, 7:30 PM
PRK was worth the drive before. Now you can't afford not to go!

bigcalidave
02-25-2010, 7:33 PM
Great thread PRK... Like the others, wish you were closer!! I'd love to buy one of those MPA minis (actually a pair of them) in front of a group of DOJ goons!!!

C_1
02-25-2010, 8:19 PM
Haha. Sweet!

goober
02-25-2010, 8:26 PM
i support this post (and endeavor)

PRK FTW!!!

Diablohtr
02-25-2010, 8:31 PM
Love it! Fresno is a bit away, but I will be sure to check out the website!

goober
02-25-2010, 8:37 PM
Love it! Fresno is a bit away, but I will be sure to check out the website!

member since 2007 and first post?!? such is the power of the mighty PRK!!!!

norcal77
02-25-2010, 8:38 PM
PRK arms has the type of mentality that I like:thumbsup:

trashman
02-25-2010, 8:46 PM
Good show PRK! Love what you guys are doing -- keep up the great work.

--Neill

mike22ca
02-25-2010, 9:46 PM
I wish fresno was closer too, id love to check out the shop! Ive purchased several firearms through them its only right that I actually visit the facility right? I need another mpa930 for my other hand lol

Bobula
02-25-2010, 9:49 PM
I wish fresno was closer too, id love to check out the shop! Ive purchased several firearms through them its only right that I actually visit the facility right? I need another mpa930 for my other hand lol

Road trip?

Nookieaki
02-25-2010, 10:35 PM
I have a few days off next week, I will stop by and use my new camera phone. Always wanted to test out the 3.2MB pixel camera on it, sweet!

Grakken
02-26-2010, 7:45 AM
Bump.

What is typically in a bound book?

quick draw mcgraw
02-26-2010, 8:15 AM
Maybe we should organize a field trip to PRK with a couple of buses coming from NORCAL and SOCAL.

I hear Fresno is beautiful this time of year when the Feds are in bloom!

glockfu
02-26-2010, 9:42 AM
U guys are f***in awesome! This deserves a standing ovation!

AJAX22
02-26-2010, 9:52 AM
Bump.

What is typically in a bound book?

Aquisitions and Dispositions...

Essentially it records the manufacturer, model, and serial number of every firearm a dealer has taken in through their inventory, as well as the FFL that sent it to them or the FFL they sent it to... (I think it may also have a reference to a 4473 form for non FFL dispositions)

BOF is only supposed to look for paperwork errors which relate to the DROS system... they really have no business poking around in it except to verify specific data..

ILVSMOG
02-26-2010, 10:44 AM
Maybe we should organize a field trip to PRK with a couple of buses coming from NORCAL and SOCAL.

I hear Fresno is beautiful this time of year when the Feds are in bloom!

Now there's a good idea . . . ROADTRIP!!!!! :D

oaklander
02-26-2010, 10:48 AM
PRK - get a webcam for $10 and feed it to http://www.ustream.tv/

Then we can also watch them live!!!

Edge
02-26-2010, 11:47 AM
One of the most awesome things I've ever heard of any business doing.

Good luck in all your endeavors.

goober
02-26-2010, 12:15 PM

WIN!!! jam-packed-chock-full of WIN!!!! :D

quick draw mcgraw
02-26-2010, 2:07 PM
Free bump

Paul
02-26-2010, 3:19 PM
Loving every minute of it.

THIS IS THE SPIRIT!

SJgunguy24
02-26-2010, 7:11 PM
Screw this, how far is the shop from the Greyhound station?

Alexjr1967
02-26-2010, 7:40 PM
Screw this, how far is the shop from the Greyhound station?

When do you plan on making the trek down?

Nookieaki
02-26-2010, 9:22 PM
Greyhound station is in downtown Fresno, which is west fresno. PRK is located in SE Fresno( Just take Bus 35 )

http://www.fresno.gov/NR/rdonlyres/2F665D3F-0212-4FC6-892B-15C7AF1E1188/0/RT35.pdf

PRK is located:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&ie=UTF8&q=PRK+arms&fb=1&gl=us&hq=PRK+arms&hnear=Fresno,+CA&cid=0,0,14741310039063925348&ei=zLmIS4mfKtSylAex6dzPAQ&ved=0CAcQnwIwAA&ll=36.760496,-119.703684&spn=0.009231,0.01929&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A

DREADNOUGHT78
02-26-2010, 9:30 PM
I promise to buy a firearm from you guys in 2010 thanks for all your efforts!

Gio
02-26-2010, 9:48 PM
:laugh: Sweet!

Z ME FLY
02-26-2010, 10:01 PM
I made the trip today on my way to soCal. Very fun to hang out in the shop. It's probably a good idea that I am saving some money, those macs look very tempting!! The mini is small! Perfect size!

k9handler
02-27-2010, 12:11 AM
Good luck w everything. U guys rock !

cal_ar_shooter
02-27-2010, 6:28 AM
Thank you for standing up and fighting for all of our rights.

Keep up the good job.:rockon:

Charlie50
02-27-2010, 6:38 AM
You guys really ticked me off now! I was saving my pennies to buy a new MPA 45 carbine from a (more) local guy. Now I HAVE to drive 100 miles down to Fresno. You guys have balls and show leadership, that works for me! Keep it up and be absolutly sure to dot those eyes and cross those Tees you know big brother is just looking for a reason to slam doors shut.

Flopper
02-27-2010, 10:38 AM
One more BUMP won't hurt!

quick draw mcgraw
02-27-2010, 12:45 PM
Saturday afternoon bumpity bump :party:

Rick530
02-27-2010, 3:29 PM
I need a converted Saiga12. ;)

quick draw mcgraw
02-27-2010, 4:05 PM
Hey guys, I want a 7.62X39 Saiga plinker that will accept my (legally owned) hi-caps and drum. What will a basic one cost me with the mag well mods?

Thanks!!!

bm-bill
03-03-2010, 9:58 AM
So, how goes it with the Boffers. Would love to see some pics of them trying to work with business as usual going on.

Z ME FLY
03-03-2010, 11:46 AM

Oaklander, they actually have a cam up and running. It's not live feed but I saw it when I was in the shop.

hattles
03-03-2010, 7:28 PM
Keep us informed....will come down just for the show and will buy some tickets...keep 'em confused with their own legality.

oaklander
03-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Sweet!

I think BOF may have gotten skeeeered!

Oaklander, they actually have a cam up and running. It's not live feed but I saw it when I was in the shop.

cedricxerxes
03-04-2010, 4:36 PM
Thanks for taking a stand against the BOF's intimidation tactics and for providing access to some really stellar firearms. You are setting a high standard for other FFL's committed to the cause. Great job!

PRKArms
03-06-2010, 3:04 PM
So, how goes it with the Boffers. Would love to see some pics of them trying to work with business as usual going on.

*crickets chirp*

We are currently in the eye of the storm.... the store is already partially wired for video and audio (getting more cameras rigged for feeds)

not sure yet if our connection can handle streaming it live, but if it can we'll do it.

With as strong as they were coming on, its very surprising that they've paused this long in coming back... they could well show up any day (and we're ready for them)..

I guess having a discussion with certain interested parties had a slight deterrent effect :43:..... not to mention the fact that they read this site regularly and know what they're in for when they DO make it back.

We're poised on the razors edge waiting for them to bring it on!

:D

Thanks for all the support guys, having the calguns crew behind us always feels good.

Z ME FLY
03-06-2010, 3:27 PM
Haha you guys are only a 2 or 3 hr drive from me.... If we have a little party with some BBQ I am there!