PDA

View Full Version : New vendor from Wisconsin

Precision Sports
02-25-2010, 7:23 AM
I have had several California customers suggest we join Cal Guns, from what little Iíve seen so far you guys have some great resources on this site.

About us we are a large retail store out of Oshkosh, WI we are registered with CA DOJ and will ship to your CA FFL. We have a large selection of new and used guns from top manufacturers, if we donít have it in stock we will be happy to order it for you. We offer full gunsmithing services including Trigger jobs, re-chambering/barreling, bluing, custom rifles including ARís and specialty M1-A work. Let us know what you are looking for we will configure firearms to be CA compliant and have a large database of FFLís in your state if you need help finding one in your location. Our skilled staff can pin stocks, install bullet buttons/mag locks, Single shot conversions, Kydex grips, just let us know what you are looking for and if we havenít done one we will check with DOJ and make sure we configure compliant for acceptance by your FFL.

http://www.precisionsportsoshkosh.com/

PM us with any questions, feel free to call us and mention Cal Guns as I would like to make a contribution for each sale to help support the site.

Best Regards,
Max Runge
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

bsg
02-25-2010, 5:49 PM
welcome to the forum Max.

Colt-45
02-25-2010, 5:51 PM
GREAT! I like seeing more out of state vendors! WELCOME TO CALGUNS and will look forward to making business with you in the future

JamesY
02-25-2010, 6:04 PM
Welcome! Nice to see another out of state vendor here. :)

jawcn
02-25-2010, 8:59 PM
Thanks for being a California friendly dealer... we indeed need more people like you~~~hopefully, i can pay you guys a visit on my next biz trip there

mrlonewolf
02-26-2010, 8:29 PM
Hello and Welcome to Calguns.

Precision Sports
02-27-2010, 9:13 AM
Thought you guys might enjoy seeing a few pics of the store, as you can see we have some pretty cool stuff. I know a lot of this stuff is only a dream for CA residents, but we will help you out and comply within the spirit of the law to make firearms CA Compliant. We have been shipping AR and AK pistols and recently Sterlings. Just let us know what you want, feel free to stop in.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5093.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5124.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5127.jpg

Precision Sports
02-27-2010, 9:40 AM
If anyone knows how I can get vendor status and have my own blog under vendors let me know. I've sent a few emails to what I thought were the moderators but no response back. I'm willing to to pay/donate whatever it takes.

Thanks,
Max

jamesob
03-02-2010, 9:34 PM
that sks gatling gun is bad.

Tunis
03-03-2010, 4:11 AM
Welcome aboard Max! PM inbound...

Precision Sports
03-03-2010, 7:08 AM
Tunis,
Checked out your site, great to see you offer CA Compliant parts. Let’s talk, I have a few vendors I’m using now but would like to add you to my contacts and direct some business your way for Compliant parts. In the near future I’m having a guy ramp up our website and would like have some California strategic partners web links on my site. You help me and I’ll help you.

Thanks,
Max Runge
www.precisionsportsoshkosh.com
Maxdram@precisionsportsoshkosh.com
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

Go Packers!
03-03-2010, 9:21 PM
Welcome to California! It's good to see a fellow Packers fan!

p.s. Cool pics of the shop. How much is the Benelli Supernova Tactical Camo 12 gauge in the picture going for? Please include the shipping cost to California.

Thanks.

Lone_Gunman
03-06-2010, 6:24 PM
Welcome to CalGuns! Thanks for supporting us. As far as getting your own section in the vendor forum you want to PM Kestryll. Hes the head guy around here. I know that he is very busy right now beta testing a new look/layout/software for the forum so be patient. If you dont hear from him im a while send another PM. He is the forum owner but also has a regular job so he has a lot on his plate.

69Mach1
03-06-2010, 6:32 PM
Welcome and thank you for the support.