PDA

View Full Version : New Member

farrdg
02-25-2010, 7:48 AM
Good Morning Everyone,

I just joined and have been a fan of this site since being introduced to it by a good friend. I am a retired U.S Army Warrant Officer and I just wanted to thank all of you for your patriotism. I love the knowledge base and pool of information on this site. Thanks Calguns and Calgun members.

Our second amendment rights are precious and many have given all for the Constitutional rights that we have. Many in this country would take them away given the chance. Please stand up for your rights. Support this site. Support the NRA, CRPA and any other group that works to preserve your rights by joining them. Create effective groups so that your voice may be heard.

Vote for representatives who actually do the peoples work. Fire those who do not. Educate your friends, neighbors and constituents. Show them that legal gun ownership is responsible ownership.

The right to defend yourself is a constitutional right, the right to defend your family is a constitutional right.The right to defend yourself from tyranny is a constitutional right. Do not take these rights for granted or you will loose them.

PatriotnMore
02-25-2010, 7:57 AM
Welcome. Glad to have you here, there are many of us who served, grab a cup and join in the discussions.

bsg
02-25-2010, 6:50 PM
welcome to the forum....

troysland
02-25-2010, 6:52 PM
Welcome aboard! :cheers2: