PDA

View Full Version : NEW!! SIG 522 SWAT Pistols be the first AR-15 Pistols ACR, LWRC PSD, RPK, DRACO $425

Pages : [1] 2

Precision Sports
02-24-2010, 5:45 PM
JUST IN!!! SIG 522 SWAT PISTOLS
This will be configured with "locked" magazine and Left Coast Tactical Mag Block.
We were told we are the first to have these so I want to give Members first shot on these
$595.00
We only have three of them so act fast!

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/Sig522PistolCombo.jpg

JUST IN!
Got 4 RRA pistols in last night.
* these are 100% RRA, lowers, Uppers, Bolt, etc...

7" with the mini Quad rail and Bullet button and sled,
$895 + shipping

If you want 10.5" or 7" with FF tube Bullet button and Sled $865.00+ shipping
* Thsese ship to your FFL in Single Shot CA Compliant Configuration.
These will go quick!
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/RRAcompletePistols.jpg

New Inventory!!! Other items in pics below still available
Bushmaster ACR's with Lan World Bullet Button
$2,595.00

**SOLD OUT**Just got 3 Tan FN SCAR's, we were only suppose to get one Tan model, as a result we are going to let this go at only $2,645.00
$2,645 with Bullet Button and Stock Pin installed, you will get the stock push pin included if you want to change back to a folder at a later date. The stock is not damaged.

100% Spikes AR Pistol, Lower, Upper 10.5", comes complete with Bullet Button and Single Shot Mag.
$865.00

Century Arms RPK Will ship complete with Solar Tactical Bullet Button, we have 3 of these available.
$649.oo

DRACO Pistols $425 with Solar Tactical Bullet Button, and Single Shot Mag CA Compliant configuration.

LWRC In Stock
M6A3 $2,325 complete with Bullet Button
Just got 2 PSD's in STOCK!
As seen in pics come with Special LWRC Soft Case and Single Point Sling, will ship with Single Shot Mag and Bullet button to meet CA Compliant
5.56 PSD $2,355
6.8 PSD $2,365

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/UpdatedPics05062010-1.jpg

Just Added!
I have 5 ACR’s, two bullet buttons ready to go, and several more coming from Lan World and should be here in 5-10 days. Call or PM me ASAP to secure a ACR, these are going fast!

Price is $2,595 with Bullet Button installed.

I also have 5 DRACO AK Pistols with Solar Tactical Bullet Buttons Installed and single shot bobsled. $435.00

Max Runge
www.precisionsportsoshkosh.com
Maxdram@precisionsportsoshkosh.com
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

We got in 2 LWRC PSD'd both configured as Pistols one 5.56 and the other 6.8 spc. Let me know if you are intersted I'll try to get some pics up on Tuesday.

I just got in 3 SIG 522 rifles, the come complete with SIG carry case, 10 round mag, lock, owners manual. Our customers tell us these are the most accurate of the Tactical/Practical AR rifles, we have sold the S&W and Colts but everyone says these are the best. They are side folders and CA legal as the meet the 26" requirement for Rimfire rifles PRICE $485.00

** I don't have pics yet, but I will have 3 M72 RPK's by the end of the week, they are the heavy barrel version with bipod. I'm going to have 3 of them and offer them for $675 with bullet button installed.

** I just got in 3 Dracos' all of them sold within Days, I have 5 more coming and will offer them for $425 with bullet button and Bobsled. PM me if you want one and I'll put your name down for when they arrive early next week.

** FN SCAR's, I have a few Black SCAR's last month and I think I will have a few more in a few weeks, if anyone is interested let me know. My next batch will probably be Tan models.

** I have one PSL left $725 with Bullet Button installed.

** Kel Tec PLR 22 I have a few of them, these things are a ton of fun to shoot.

** I also just got in a SAKO TRG in .300 Win MAG, let me know if anyone has interest, this was shipped to us by mistake as we had ordered a .338, as a result they cut us a great deal and I'll pass on the savings to Cal Gun members. I'll have pics up tomorrow.

* C3 DEFENSE UPPER LOWERS $350.00 FREE SHIPPING!
PARTS KITS INSTALLED FOR $100.00 LABOR INCLUDED
Choice of Colors As seen in Pics
Let us build you a complete package, just let us know what you are looking for.
Link to C3 site for more info: http://www.c3defenseinc.com/kiss/cart.cfm?cmd=home
* Timey trigger upgrade available $200 installed on all AR's.
* Remington 700 tactical, only 20 rounds fired for test purposes.
Caliber: 300 WSM
HS Precision PST adjustable Tactical Stock
Pac-Nor Straight Taper Barrel 1in 10" Twist Barrel 26 inch w/ Vortex break
Badger Ordnance 20 moa base
Badger Ordnance 30mm Rings
Badger Ordnance Bolt handle
Badger Ordnance Recoil
Fluted Bolt
Vortex Break
Machined Aluminum Follower
Shillen Trigger with Safety
Color match Dura-Coat
$1995.00 price includes Shipping and Credit Card

AK Pistol Three Available with Galil Handguard Single Shot Compliant
AK Pistol as seen in picture, we installed a Galil AK Handguard.
Not seen in pics, but I will install a Solar Tactical Bullet Button, and will be shipped with Single Shot Sled to me all CA Single Shot Requirements. I will give you a 10/30 round mag to be shipped separately.
Barrel: 12.25”, Overall: 21.75”, Weight: 5.5 lbs
Price: $519 + Shipping
* Price includes Galil Handgaurd, and CA Compliant parts, No upcharge for Credit Cards.
I have three of these available, I will deduct $30 if you do not want the handgaurd, but these are not DRACO's the barrel is slightly longer and the gas tube is different. These come without a top handguard, the pistol feels great with these Galil guards!

* UPDATE, I will have 4 Draco's in stock this week as they should arrive, PM or call if you are interested.
** Custom Pink Digital Camo AR-15 Perfect Rifle for your Perfect Lady!
* Perfect Mothers Day Gift!
Do you need to get on the good list with the wife or girlfriend? If so this is the perfect gift, the entire rifle is new and unfired featuring a complete DPMS upper and C Arms lower with A1 stock. The A1 Stock makes this a little shorter and perfect for the female shooter.
I wanted to feature a rifle on Cal Guns to show what type of work our shop is capable of doing. The rifle will come with a CA Compliant bullet button.
Normally I would get closer to 1k for a custom camouflage rifle like this but I wanted to take this opportunity to display our work and offer the rifle for only $925. If I get enough interest I could do a group buy on this rifle and offer it to everyone for the same price in either pink or purple. This would make a great Mothers Day present?
Price: $925.00
Includes Bullet Button and No up charge for Credit Cards.

** Kel Tec PLR 16 Pistols with Forearm Grip, $695 with Bullet Button and Single Shot Mag Block
Subtract $50 if you do not want a forearm grip.
I also have the Kel Tec PLR 22 pistols and will sell them fully compliant for $345. Same as the 16's subtract $50 if you don't want a forearm.

* Century Arms PSL I have two of them Price $725.00 Includes Scope 2 Ten Round mags, and Bullet Button.

* Century Arms RPK
It is an RPK with a folder heavy barrel 33" folded side scope mount, fixed Bi-pod, Carry Handle, will ship with Bullet Button.
$825.00 + shipping

** Springfield Armory M1A-A1 Scout Squad 7.62mm
Price: $1,695

Pistol Uppers shown in Pics have prices on them and come with bolts, The 10.5" are full Spikes.
Also shown in pics CMMG 16" 6.8 Piston upper $729.00.

* Update, I just got in a LWRC R.E.P.R and sold same day instore. We have 5 more LWRC rifles shipping to us but I'm not sure what models. Anyone interested in a specific LWRC model let me know what you are wanting.
Let me know what you guys are looking for, we have over 1k rifles instock this is just a sample. I'm trying to achieve Vendor status so I can have my own blog and offer more items. If anyone can help please let me know, I've sent numerious messages and no responses. I'm more than willing to pay for advertising and supporting this great site. HELP ME!

Thanks,
Thanks,
Max
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/Groupitems.jpg
The 10.5" Are Complete Spikes Package and include the Bolt
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/Pistoluppercombine.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/rpkphotos.jpg

dpharley
02-24-2010, 7:21 PM
About time Max.... Had I not bought the regular 522 from you last month I'd be all over this deal especially with the rebate. I'll let one of the guys I work with know he wanted a Swat model and liked my 522 when he saw it. Anxious my 10 day hold ends next week and then I'm going straight to the range with the SCAR.

I'll vouch for Max, I've made several purchases via Max. Good Luck on the sale and welcome to the site!

Let us know if you

Precision Sports
02-24-2010, 8:12 PM
Thanks Darren for the comments. Draco Pistols on back order, not sure on time frame. Tell you buddy to give me a call I have some Swats in stock but we are selling our Sig inventory fast with the rebate offer coming to an end soon. Enjoy the SCAR, we have only had + feeback, everyone loves them.

Joe
02-24-2010, 8:13 PM
welcome to the forum max. Good deal on that package.

69Mach1
02-24-2010, 8:29 PM
Welcome to the forum and thank you for supporting your California Brothers and Sisters.

dr435sm
02-25-2010, 6:04 AM
Max has been a great help to us here in Ca, he has allowed my friends to order firearms that are difficult to find here in Ca. He does Ca legal conversions and sends the to your local FFL, and has access to almost anything you could want. Best of all, you cant beat his prices. What more can I say, thanks Max, welcome to the board!

Precision Sports
02-25-2010, 3:36 PM
Sig Sauer 556 Rifle model 556006 $1,485 model 556301 $1,595 +$300 rebate

I'm putting the remainder of my Sig Rifle inventory up as I had several inquiries last night after posting the Sig Swat package set. The remainder of our inventory is going quick with customers taking advantage of the $300 Rebate offer.

This is the last one I have New IN Box comes with Blue Sig carry case, manuals, Mag, and Bullet button installed. We are registered with CA DOJ and can ship to your FFL. Act quick $300 rebate offer ends March 8th, for $1,175 after rebate you can have a new Sig Rifle can't beat that! Price includes shipping and no credit card fees, if you need help finding an FFL in your area just let us know. I also have one 556 Swat Model left.

PM me with any questions, or call us and mention Cal Guns. Let me know if your are looking for anything else, I have a Black FN SCAR on the way!
Thanks,
Max
precisionsportsoshkosh.com
Ph. 920-233-2274

Sig 556006 $1,485 Shipped CA Compliant with Bullet Button, 10 round mag. +$300 Rebate
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5022.jpg

Sig Classic 556301Halo Folder/ "CA Nonfolder" $1,595 Shipped CA Compliant with Bullet Button, Stock Pinned, Sig Red Dot, Case, 10 round mag. +$300 Rebate
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/pix49270125.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/pix49270281.jpg

Precision Sports
02-25-2010, 8:26 PM
Thanks for the kind comments Paul, Have you broke in the SL8 yet? Give me a call and lets catch up, I heard you have an RPK build in the works. We have a few Sterlings, infact I shipped one this week to one of your buddy's. If sure you will hear about it, let me know what you think of our conversion job.

GM4spd
02-26-2010, 5:41 AM
PM sent ref/556 rifle. Pete

Precision Sports
02-27-2010, 7:44 AM
Saturday bump, sold two sets this week have one left.

Precision Sports
02-27-2010, 7:52 AM
Complete Colt 20" upper based on the M16A1 and has the triangular "Vietnam era" style handguards with short and long range peep sights. The chamber and bore twist allow for the use of both .223 and 5.56x45mm ammunition. These are in very excellent condition and have a new lower with Bullet Button installed. The upper has a bayonet lug and come with bayonet shown in the picture and a military issue sling and cleaning kit is also included. These are super fun to shoot and a great addition to your AR collection, great priced AR package and a little piece of history.

Price $795

Update: 3/17/2010
I have a few more of these in and I’m willing to separate the uppers from the lowers if anyone has interest.

$450.00 for just the upper without Colt Bolt and Charging Handle
$555.00 for the complete upper with Colt, Bayonet, Sling, Bolt Group, Charging Handle.

Let me know the last batch of these went quick and it looks like this might be the last batch I’ll have.

Thanks,
Max

PM me with any questions, or call us and mention Cal Guns. Let me know if your are looking for anything else. Let us know if you need any help finding an FFL in your area, we are registered with CA DOJ and will ship to any FFL.

Thanks,
Max
precisionsportsoshkosh.com
Ph. 920-233-2274

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/CMGColtAR.jpg

frigginchi
02-27-2010, 8:28 AM
Bought a .308AR lower from Max. Everything went smooth. Thankx Max and dpharley!

Precision Sports
02-27-2010, 1:13 PM
10 1/2 inch upper $545.00 free shipping.
YHM upper, YHM pic rail gas block, 10.5 inch 1-9 t chrome lined barrel,
YHM Customizable Free Float Forearm, thread protector,top and bottom rail
and charging handle. A break of your choice can be added if you like. This is the perfect setup for a CA compliant AR pistol, If you need a AR Pistol lower let us know. No FFL required on this item, will ship directly to you.

Thanks,
Max
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5156.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5157.jpg

A426RIDER
02-27-2010, 10:55 PM
PM sent

Precision Sports
03-01-2010, 6:46 PM
Only 8 days left to take advantage of the rebate!

Precision Sports
03-01-2010, 8:57 PM
Only a few left, call us ASAp if you are interested!

Precision Sports
03-02-2010, 6:59 AM
Can also help build a complete AR Lower with "Pistol" engraved, let us know what brands your are looking for. Working on a group buy C3 Defense lowers, let us know what guys in California are looking for.

247Nino
03-02-2010, 7:23 AM
Nice to see another CA-friendly AR pistol builder!

rugerfan44mag
03-02-2010, 7:24 AM
Hey Max, Darren mentioned you were on Cal Guns I just signed up and found you. I'm sure you will sell a lot of stuff to CA customers, and have happy customers. Great to see you on here, I like this upper and have been thinking about doing an AR Pistol build.

rugerfan44mag
03-02-2010, 7:35 AM
Nice package! I will have to save up money for this!

samsneed
03-02-2010, 3:22 PM
Hi Max
I'm very interested, do you take CC payments? Also what is your return policy on defective parts?

Regarding the CA legal please advise the price and make.

Thanks

Thanks

Precision Sports
03-02-2010, 3:44 PM
We are new to Cal Guns, but not to the business we are one of the largest Retail shops in Wisconsin. We take Credit Cards and no up charge the price represents cost out the door, I'd rather just take a CC and be done with it instead of waiting for the mail, plus it protects you the consumer if I piss you off you can call and dispute the charges and I don’t get paid. I assure you of satisfaction when dealing with our shop, we stand behind all our products and workmanship. I look forward to proving myself to all Cal Gunners, I sold two rifles today and hope they will have positive things to say about their experience.

I'm going to put one up on Cal Guns hopefully tomorrow, A Complete AR 15 Pistol marker lower with Skull Punisher Logo custom engraved on it, mag block, bullet button, lower parts, probably a nice Hogue grip, all the nice stuff. I’ll ship the complete lower in single shot configuration No Credit Card fee, if you really want to send me a cashier’s check and I'll take off 2%. This is something else I really don't like doing I'd rather just take a CC and be done with it instead of waiting for the mail, plus it protects you if I piss you off you can call and dispute the charges. This one is going to be sweet... and have quality parts.

Let me know if you have interest in the Lower I described with the skull engraved on it, I literally just sent an email to another guy same questions cost is $450 + actual shipping. I hope to get some pics up soon I think you guys will like it!

Thanks,
Max Runge
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

Precision Sports
03-02-2010, 3:46 PM
Also anyone that can help me achieve Vendor status please let me know, I’m having a difficult time getting responses back from board moderators, I’m more than willing and want to pay for sponsorship. Please help me!!! Anyone..

Thanks,
Max

dpharley
03-02-2010, 6:31 PM
Dang Max, you gotta stop teasing everyone with the talks of this lower that is engraved. I bet you stole the idea from mine when I told you I put a Skull X bones vinyl sticker on the side of mine : ) I'd say of all the items I've bought from you this is my fav... I've ran 500 + rounds through mine, probably 250 rounds shot by friends, everyone wants to shoot it. A few friends had to look like Jack Asses and shoot it sideways and take pics with them shooting like gang bangers.

If anyone wants to shoot mine, bring some ammo, I'm out at the Chabot range often. I always tuck this in my range rifle case and when I need to change it up I pull this out. And yes we will comply with the law and use 10 round mags

Check mine out, YHM lower, Magpul grip, Trigger guard, Trigger spring kit, BAD Device, Single shot sling, 7.5" upper with YHM Quad rail, I put a YHM Muzzle break on it and "pinned" it. Have Magpul flip up sight and a cheap $50 sightmark red dot which I must say works pretty darn good. This think is very accurate at 50 yards.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/ARpistol1.jpg

Precision Sports
03-02-2010, 7:45 PM
SIG 556 PISTOL $1599.00 W/ MAG LOCK AND SLED, No Credit Card fee!

Complete, with Mag Lock, Sled, configured and shipped at CA Compliant Single Shot.

Bipod not included included for picture purposes.

Thanks,
Max Runge
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5166.jpg

Precision Sports
03-02-2010, 8:06 PM
Here ya go, more pics coming and I'll post a full description in a new thread.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/ARpunisher1.jpg

Precision Sports
03-02-2010, 8:25 PM
AR-15 PISTOL CA COMPLIANT Single Shot, Bullet Button, your choice complete pistol or lower

Two Choices
Complete Pistol Lower as pictured $450 + Shipping
Complete CA Compliant Single shot AR-15 Pistol as pictured $1,145 + Shipping
* no credit card fee, but yes if you really want to send a money order/certified funds I'll deduct 2%.

Lower:
Spikes Tactical marked Pistol with custom engraved Punisher Skull
Lower Parts Kit
Ca Compliant Mag Lock
Bob Sled
Hogue Grip
Magpul Enhanced Trigger guard
Star Saftey
Pistol Buffer Tube

Upper
YHM Upper half
YHM 10.5" 1/9 Twist
YHM Customizable Free Float Forearm
Chrome Bolt and Chrome Bolt Carrier

Thanks,
Max Runge
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/ARpunisher1.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/ARpunisher3.jpg

aznxtroplx
03-02-2010, 8:27 PM
very nice

munkeeboi
03-02-2010, 8:46 PM
The lower combo cannot be sold as a lower by itself and still be assembled as a pistol in CA. For those wanting an AR pistol it can only be sold as a complete single shot pistol.

Precision Sports
03-02-2010, 9:22 PM
If anyone has questions, have their FFL call me so we make sure it goes out in proper configuration. Thanks

Also anyone have interest in a 6.8 pistol? Our guys in the gunsmith shop are looking to build one on a C3 Defense lower. Let me know your feedback.

I've got to get some pics of the AR-10 .308 pistols we have built for guys here in WI. These are made for hunting, our laws only allow for Shotguns with slugs or "Pistols". You guys will freak when you see a pistol with 18" barrel and 4x18 scope.

xm177
03-02-2010, 9:50 PM
Technically speaking, if someone already had an upper, they could send it out to Precision Sports to have attached before it's shipped out to the CA FFL.

The lower combo cannot be sold as a lower by itself and still be assembled as a pistol in CA. For those wanting an AR pistol it can only be sold as a complete single shot pistol.

Precision Sports
03-02-2010, 9:58 PM
All I'll say is everyone should check with their FFL before purchasing these type of pistols to make sure "their" FFL is comfortable accepting shipment. Our experience has been different FFL's have different Comfort levels, so check in advance on what they will accept. If you need help let us know where you live and I'll give you some referrals of FFL's we have shipped similar items.

Thanks,
Max

IrishPirate
03-02-2010, 10:00 PM
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j260/cookie5_12/borat-very-nice.jpg

veterosa
03-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Niz

kel-tec-innovations
03-02-2010, 11:00 PM
nice

Precision Sports
03-02-2010, 11:04 PM
C3 DEFENSE UPPER LOWERS $359.00 + Actual. SHIPPING
Choice of Colors

Link to C3 site for more info: http://www.c3defenseinc.com/kiss/cart.cfm?cmd=home

Thanks,
Max Runge
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5126.jpg

Precision Sports
03-02-2010, 11:16 PM
LMT LEWIS MACHINE AND TOOL CQB PISTON $1889.00 W/ Bullet Button

NEW IN BOX

These guns are amazing, don't want to start a debate which AR-15 is the best, but LMT is top of the list! Give me a call and I'll give you more information about what sets these apart from the rest, if anyone has feeback on LMT's let us know. Thanks

Manufacturers Item # CQBPS16
• The CQB MRP Defender Model Piston 16 features:
• Monolithic rail platform upper receiver
• 16” chrome lined barrel
• Standard trigger group
• Semi auto bolt carrier group
• SOPMOD buttstock assembly

NOTE: CQBPS16 ships with:
• Sling
• Operators manual
• Tactical front sight
• Tactical adjustable rear sight
• (3) Rail panels
• Torque wrench and driver

Thanks,
Max Runge
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5168.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5169.jpg

aplinker
03-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Do we know whether these are 7075 or 6061 aluminum?

I've been trying to find that out for a while.

Precision Sports
03-02-2010, 11:31 PM
LMT Compliant CQB 16 223 5.56 CA legal $1,650 W/ Bullet Button

NEW IN BOX

These guns are amazing, don't want to start a debate which AR-15 is the best, but LMT is top of the list! Give a call and I'll give you more information about what sets these apart from the rest, if anyone has feeback on LMT's let us know. Thanks

Lewis Machine & Tool Co. offers two "Compliant" weapon systems with features that make them legal for sale in states where restrictions are similar to that of the Assault Weapons Ban of 1994. The Compliant CQB features a monolithic rail platform upper receiver with 16” chrome lined barrel with clean muzzle (non-threaded), standard trigger group, semi auto bolt carrier group and fixed SOPMOD buttstock assembly.

Thanks,
Max Runge
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/LMTCAar1.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/LMTCAar2.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/LMTCAar3.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/LMTCAar4.jpg

munkeeboi
03-02-2010, 11:38 PM
All I'll say is everyone should check with their FFL before purchasing these type of pistols to make sure "their" FFL is comfortable accepting shipment. Our experience has been different FFL's have different Comfort levels, so check in advance on what they will accept. If you need help let us know where you live and I'll give you some referrals of FFL's we have shipped similar items.

Thanks,
Max

VERY NICE, indeed....Can't have any better customer service than that! I just saw that you are posting up all these deals from out of state and didn't want anyone to get in trouble.

Hoolpe
03-03-2010, 5:35 AM
I've got to get some pics of the AR-10 .308 pistols we have built for guys here in WI. These are made for hunting, our laws only allow for Shotguns with slugs or "Pistols". You guys will freak when you see a pistol with 18" barrel and 4x18 scope.

I'd like to see a photo of your .308 pistol. Do you sell the uppers separately or will you need to purchase the pistol complete?

Nine
03-03-2010, 8:23 AM
PM sent.

Precision Sports
03-03-2010, 9:39 AM
Thanks Munkeeboi, I hope this helps everyone understand what I meant.

Great News!!! Was able to get 3 complete lowers shipped to me from RRA, working on getting some spikes. Give me a call if you are serious I have one spoke for already, we can discuss how you would want the upper. You can just buy the complete lower if you want, but you have to send me any AR upper you have so it arrives as a "pistol" even if it's a 24" upper it will work. Other option is I'm going to find a bunch of crapped out parts and build a POS upper that I can strap on ship with the lower then have a pre filled out slap on UPS drop sticker and you can send the trash upper back to me. I'll have to charge an extra $12 or so to do this, but you will have yourself an AR Pistol!

Thanks everyone for the feedback, Had some great ideas from members of stuff we do all the time and just never thought about marketing to you guys.

Precision Sports
03-03-2010, 10:18 AM
I have a friend who is down the street from our shop that does these for us. Please hold off on contacting me or him about wanting this done ASAP, he is working on a large project and is NOT ready to accept new orders. A Cal Gun member contacted me and asked if we had any custom painted lowers and I said well here is what we do on hunting rifles and shotguns. Hopefully very soon he will be able to start taking orders, the thought is to have you look at his site see what you like and then anything you buy from us we can have this done before shipping. This is the exact same process you see on the Remington R-15 and R-10 AR’s and various other hunting shotguns etc.. This is more durable than paint and will last a lifetime, and less expensive. I’ve got a few AR Rifles and Pistols in mind, take a look at the photo gallery and any feedback on patterns would be great. Maybe we do a group buy???? I know everyone that looks at these will want one, but please be patient and wait until he gives me the green light. You can PM me your contact info and I’ll just keep a list going, but in Rifle Paint in the subject field.

Thanks,
Max Runge

Check out his Photo Gallery and Patterns
Pictures coming, stay tunned.

joefrank64k
03-03-2010, 11:37 AM
Am I the only CalGunner that thinks it's (here comes some California Speak :D) TOTALLY AWESOME that we have another out-of-state vendor willing to import these beautiful pistols???

I am VERY interested in a .308 pistol...how cool would that be? :D

dakobster81
03-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Am I the only CalGunner that thinks it's (here comes some California Speak :D) TOTALLY AWESOME that we have another out-of-state vendor wiling to import these beautiful pistols???
:D

no u arent :D

Precision Sports
03-03-2010, 1:58 PM
Forgot to mention Timey trigger upgrade available $200 installed.

Precision Sports
03-03-2010, 1:59 PM
Forgot to mention Timey trigger upgrade available $200 installed.

fevillago
03-03-2010, 3:32 PM
I'd like to see a photo of your .308 pistol. Do you sell the uppers separately or will you need to purchase the pistol complete?

me too.

Precision Sports
03-03-2010, 4:41 PM
Lower is back available was sale pending, they decided to go another route. Can use upper pictured or do another setup. Or if you have your own you can send it to us and I'll ship back to your FFL as a complete Single Shot pistol so we are all compliant.

Thanks,
Max

sytfu_RR
03-03-2010, 6:35 PM
dam very tempting.. thanks again for supporting us here behind enemy lines! always great to see an out of state vendor.

Beatone
03-03-2010, 7:08 PM
I hope to get in on this soon.

Precision Sports
03-03-2010, 7:49 PM
Sale pending to Pete aka TKM, Look forward to talking to you in the morning.

Thanks,
Max

Precision Sports
03-03-2010, 7:51 PM
I still have one more left, the last one I separated the upper from the lower.

Precision Sports
03-03-2010, 8:29 PM
Ruger SR-556 Piston AR 5.56mm NIB 556 .223 $1,625 + Shipping

Configured CA Compliant, Including Bullet Button.

The Ruger SR-556 offers Ruger’s legendary rugged reliability while redefining the AR platform with piston driven performance. SR-556 rifles come feature-packed and pre-accessorized, and include the following:

** Chrome-plated, two-stage piston driven operating system provides improved reliability over gas driven rifles

** 4-position, chrome-plated gas regulator allows operator to tune rifle to specific ammunition or rifle conditions

** Chambered in the popular 5.56mm NATO/.223 Rem
** Chrome-plated bolt, bolt carrier and extractor aid in performance and durability
** Cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined Mil-Spec 41V45 barrel provides long-lasting accuracy

** Troy Industries Folding BattleSights are adjustable and co-witness with Mil-Spec optics so they can be easily removed to make room for high-power scopes

** Troy Industries Quad Rail Handguard provides rigid mount for piston driven transfer rod

** Troy Industries Rail Covers provide comfortable hold for unused Picatinny rails

** 6-Position Telescoping M4-Style Buttstock is collapsible and allows the length of pull to be adjusted from 10.25” to 13.50”

** Hogue® Monogrip® Pistol Grip with finger grooves provides comfort when carrying and shooting

** Soft-sided carry case

Max
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/SR556pic1.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/SR556pic2.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/SR556pic3.jpg

tanner
03-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Hi Max:
Do you know if the rebate is limited to one per household / owner?
Tanner

dark_ninja
03-03-2010, 10:35 PM
PM sent

Precision Sports
03-04-2010, 5:59 AM
Rebate is Per Rifle, Like any of these rebates they might end up extending a few weeks, for us we are pretty much at the cut off to be able to ship these out and still qualify. Most of our SIG inventory is gone, but let’s see if they extend it, I would have liked to have had a few DMR’s. That is one of my favorite SIG rifles and probably in my opinion with the rebate the most bank for the buck, when you figure in Magpul PRS Stock, match trigger, 1/10 twist barrel, everyone that has bought one is very pleased.

Thanks,

Max

gunRfun
03-04-2010, 8:30 AM
Very very tempting..

Swoop
03-04-2010, 8:33 AM
I love my AR's but if I could only have one rifle it would be my Sig 556 Swat with STL stop light/laser forward grip.... I piss off my friends with their precision rifles with this puppy, you cannot go wrong and reliability is amazing...

Precision Sports
03-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Get on these things ASAP!!! We have to get these shipped out for you to get the rebate. We are selling a few a day both on Cal Guns and in the store, I don't want to quote inventory unless you call and I can physically grab the riflle.

Thanks,
Max Runge
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

Precision Sports
03-04-2010, 1:05 PM
They are 6061, give me a call if you have any quetions we have a great relationship with them.

Thanks,
Max Runge
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

MarCay08
03-04-2010, 4:31 PM
mr green and mr brown is calling my name...:tt1: i'll have to wait and see what uncle sam says on my taxes...

aermotor
03-04-2010, 5:02 PM
Sorry what cal are these?

Precision Sports
03-04-2010, 10:13 PM
It's 556
MarCay08 you mean the Stimulus plan didn't help you? I'll help you out, if you ship to Kevin Smith in Martinez I'll ship for free. I have shipments going there every week, I have several good customers in the Bay Area.
Thanks,
Max

Precision Sports
03-04-2010, 10:36 PM
***SOLD***

Thanks Everyone

doughboy334
03-05-2010, 6:35 AM
how much did the upper alone sell for?

BBKGARY
03-06-2010, 10:12 AM
I bought a set from Max this last week!... Im pumped!... He and staff were VERY helpful, and he expedited things to help me still be able to meet the deadline for the Sig rebate:)...Thank you much!
Gary

Precision Sports
03-06-2010, 5:51 PM
Remington 700 tactical, only 20 rounds fired for test purposes.

Badger Ordnance Recoil

Fluted Bolt

Vortex Break

Color match Dura-Coat

$1995.00 price includes Shipping and Credit Card, I will deduct 2% for non credit card payments. We are registered with the CA DOJ and shipping to California will not be an issue. I will give the buyer a large discount on any optic we have, Nightfoce or ? Call us to discuss, Thanks

Thanks,
Max
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5170.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5171.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5173.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5174.jpg

dpharley
03-06-2010, 8:57 PM
Hot diggity Dog! Max, if I get my Savage sold I might get interested. Should know in a week or two, seems everyone is waiting for tax returns.

Precision Sports
03-06-2010, 10:05 PM
I think we let them go complete for $450. I actually was able to get 5 more and should arrive next week. Let us know if you guys are interested, we had a great response on the first shipment.

Precision Sports
03-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Still available, last one I have.

Precision Sports
03-06-2010, 10:06 PM
Still Available

Precision Sports
03-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Still Available

Precision Sports
03-06-2010, 10:21 PM
It was a pleasure Gary, please leave us some feedback once you receive the rifle. Let's us know if you need anything else in the future.

~ Max

Precision Sports
03-06-2010, 10:32 PM
Thanks Everyone, We sold out thanks to Cal Gunners. Let us know if you guys have have anything you are looking for.

Thanks,
Max

Precision Sports
03-08-2010, 11:27 AM
Price lowered

Precision Sports
03-08-2010, 6:29 PM
DRAGUNOV style PSL 54c rifle NEW with Scope

DRAGUNOV PSL 54c rifle 7.62x54r NEW with scope, brand new Romanian mfg, ten round magazine, Rifle will come with Solar Tactical Bullet Button installed. This one has one of the nicest Scopes included I've ever seen with these rifles!

Price $735 includes Bullet Button installed and no surcharge for credit card.

These have been hard to find, this is our first one in over a month, I've had a lot of guys emailing me about these. So here it is, first one to call me tomorrow gets it, if you need help finding an FFL in your area let us know. We are registered with the CA DOJ and have no issues shipping to your wonderful state!

BLACK SCARS IN STOCK!!! Call me asap if you want one $2,895

Here is the deal, I just received and have in my hands 3 Black Scars!!! Cost is $2,895 plus shipping, this price will include the Lansworld Bullet Button and the stock pinned. Call me and I’ll explain how the stock was pinned, I did this for calgun member dpharley if you want to message him about it. From what he has told me he is very happy with how we did it to insure this will not strip or back out, and is reversible in the future. I’m giving all the guys the asked when I would have them first dibs before I post on Cal Guns, I’m not price gouging these, if you look on Gunbroker they are going for $3,200 and getting bids. Call me ASAP if you want one, tell a friend!

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/BlackSCAR.jpg

Picture with the rear stock pinned, you will receive the original folder button so you can return it to original config in the event you move out of state.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/ScarPinstalk.jpg

Max Runge
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5218.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5219.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5220.jpg

scout II
03-08-2010, 6:43 PM
Does this come with any of the extra stuff we see offered with these?

Precision Sports
03-08-2010, 7:04 PM
Only extra is the Scope Pouch, from other dealers I've spoken with they have not been shipping these with the Mag Pouch, Sling or cleaning kit.

Nookieaki
03-08-2010, 9:25 PM
Damn you, I'm trying to save up for a scope for my AR15. Must resist.......

joe_sun
03-09-2010, 8:01 AM
Good lord someone please buy this before I get weak and charge it.

Precision Sports
03-09-2010, 8:21 AM
I'd like to offer Layaway on this, but just to much demand I know someone will swoop this up.

Precision Sports
03-09-2010, 9:46 AM
BLACK SCARS IN STOCK!!! Call me asap if you want one $2,895

Here is the deal, I just received and have in my hands 3 Black Scars!!! Cost is $2,895 plus shipping, this price will include the Lansworld Bullet Button and the stock pinned. Call me and I’ll explain how the stock was pinned, I did this for calgun member dpharley if you want to message him about it. From what he has told me he is very happy with how we did it to insure this will not strip or back out, and is reversible in the future. I’m giving all the guys the asked when I would have them first dibs before I post on Cal Guns, I’m not price gouging these, if you look on Gunbroker they are going for $3,200 and getting bids. Call me ASAP if you want one, tell a friend!

Thanks,
Max Runge
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

Precision Sports
03-09-2010, 9:50 AM
I know these will sell fast so please call me if you are interested, I'm trying hard to get as many of these as I can. I had an invoice pop up over the weekend from FN and it looked like the SCARS would be on them, but didn't want to say anything until I physically had them here. They are good to go!!

$2,895 + shipping
Let us know if you need help finding an FFL, and yes we are registered with CA DOJ and would Love to ship to CA!

dpharley
03-09-2010, 1:29 PM
Damn!!! I wanted a black one, I bought my Tan one from Max, As he mentioned above I’m very happy with how they pinned the stock. Very sturdy if I handed you the rifle you would not be able to figure out how the did it. I’ll try to take a picture later and post it. Good Luck Max, these should go quick, I might have to paint mine now!

MarCay08
03-09-2010, 3:10 PM
is he from Canyon sports? thanks..

dpharley
03-09-2010, 4:34 PM
Here you guys got some pics of the rear stock on my SCAR pinned by Max's team at Precision Sports. I also took a picture of the length, it's just under 34" fully collapsed. These rifles are much lighter than they look, lighter than any AR by far. Now I want a Black one! Mine is new and unfired if someone wants to buy from me let me know and then I"ll get a Black one from Max.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DPScar4.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DPScar2.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DPScar1.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DPScar3.jpg

Precision Sports
03-09-2010, 4:55 PM
Kevin Smith in Martinez, I'll PM you his contact info. He is a good guy.

lehn20
03-09-2010, 9:58 PM
Stay with the tan. Black is so 90s:).

Good price PS. Keep up the good work.
Any word on the ACR:)?

lehn20
03-09-2010, 10:03 PM
tempting

Precision Sports
03-10-2010, 8:08 AM
I have not heard a Date on the ACR’s I know originally they were saying March, but obviously it’s March and they are not out. I’m aggressively trying to narrow down an expected date, but like the SCAR’s I won’t take money unless I have these in my hands ready to ship.

Thanks,
Max

rugerfan44mag
03-10-2010, 8:41 AM
I want one, now I have to decide???? You put me in a tuff situation, buy a SCAR or Hawaii trip with the family, let me ask the wife and get back to you!!!

quick draw mcgraw
03-10-2010, 10:08 AM
I want one, now I have to decide???? You put me in a tuff situation, buy a SCAR or Hawaii trip with the family, let me ask the wife and get back to you!!!

Good luck with that one!!! I hope that Scar floats, 'cause you might need it to paddle you and the family to Hawaii!! :boat:

T&A Armory
03-10-2010, 10:58 AM
Wow, that is sooo tempting. I have been waiting for the black ones to come out.
Those will be gone soon.

BlueGhillie
03-10-2010, 11:49 AM
:useless:

Precision Sports
03-10-2010, 6:18 PM

Not seen in pics, but I will install a Solar Tactical Bullet Button, and will be shipped with Single Shot Sled to me all CA Single Shot Requirements. I will give you a 10/30 round mag to be shipped separately.

* Price includes Galil Handgaurd, and CA Compliant parts, No upcharge for Credit Cards.
I have three of these available, I will deduct $30 if you do not want the handgaurd, but these are not DRACO's the barrel is slightly longer and the gas tube is different. These come without a top handguard, the pistol feels great with these Galil guards!

* Sorry to tease you guys with the 75 round drum, and No I cannot ship as a "parts" kit.

Max
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/AKpistol.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/AKpistol2.jpg

Precision Sports
03-10-2010, 6:29 PM
Will deduct 2% with money order purchase.

pig12025
03-10-2010, 7:31 PM
I want the Draganov. PM sent

Precision Sports
03-11-2010, 8:50 AM
This is a smoking deal for someone, I have some room on the price. Anyone serious let me know ASAP before I sell it out of our store.

Precision Sports
03-11-2010, 8:52 AM
I’ve had a lot of questions about these, and No they are not DRACO’s I’ve had those in the past and have them on order and will have them for around $425 mark. Honestly this is a better deal, you get a better stock, 10/30 mag, and better quality. If you want a AK pistol these are what you want! I’ll sell these for $500 if you use a money order!

Precision Sports
03-11-2010, 8:56 AM
I have a few orders going out to an FFL in the bay area, if you want to piggy back I'll ship this for FREE! Also deduct $10 for money order!

RockinCali
03-11-2010, 10:31 AM
Are these the ak pistols that have been going around build on an amd65 and various other parts?

Precision Sports
03-11-2010, 1:45 PM
Congrats pin12025, Your one lucky guy! I tried to get more of these from Century Arms, their response “sold out” indefinitely!! We will ship out your rifle tomorrow and I’ll forward you a tracking number, Thanks again for your business and referral.

Precision Sports
03-11-2010, 1:56 PM
Bump

Precision Sports
03-11-2010, 2:04 PM
bump

Precision Sports
03-11-2010, 2:05 PM
Bump

Massappeal
03-11-2010, 2:44 PM
drool:devil2:

Precision Sports
03-11-2010, 5:19 PM
Just added Pics, 1 down 2 to go! These are going to go quick!!!
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/BlackSCAR.jpg

HKDoc
03-11-2010, 9:06 PM
thanks for supporting our ca gun rights to cool weapons. I will be saving, and you are on top of my list for a future purchase.

wildhawker
03-12-2010, 12:40 AM
Just an FYI, the installation of a Bullet Button allows the weapon to have SB23 "evil features". Thanks for supporting California gun owners.

-Brandon

Precision Sports
03-12-2010, 10:02 AM
Hurry and Call me on these if you want one, I have a feeling they will gone by the end of the day.

Thanks,
Max Runge
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

Teeznutz
03-12-2010, 5:45 PM
Funds sent today. Check PM for tracking information.......

Precision Sports
03-12-2010, 6:03 PM
Thanks Troy!

Okay guys, I have only 1 left who wants it?????

Precision Sports
03-12-2010, 9:02 PM
the guy at Century believes they are AMD builds but that is the best I can
tell you
Max
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

SI-guru
03-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Is the muzzle device welded on ? Can it be taken off ? If yes, what is the thread ?

Precision Sports
03-13-2010, 8:56 PM
So here is the deal I've sold two of the three black SCARS, I had a few phone calls from guys want me to send in parts to prevent pinning the rear folder as they wanted to do use another option once the receive. Initially I said I had to pin them and would not separate these into parts. I got creative tonight in the shop and fabricated up a Plastic block to fit in the stock location where you push to fold. I will ship these with the block I designed in the rear folder, but also as you see below in the pic you will have the original folder part. So after you receive it if you want to put that back in then you have that option or if you ever move out of state. Regardless now my new saying is " your SCAR will arrive unscared", I had so many calls on these and I know a few of you this was a deal breaker originally, if you call me back we can complete the deal. Hope this helps, this last one should sell quick I had a customer tell me he was at the Cow Palace show and they were selling these for $3,700.

Thanks,
Max

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/ScarPinstalk.jpg

Teeznutz
03-13-2010, 9:51 PM
Perfect Max.......PM sent......

Precision Sports
03-14-2010, 8:01 PM
Here is a pic of the Pistol without the Galil Handguard, I'll deduct $40 for this option.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/AKPistolWood.jpg

Precision Sports
03-14-2010, 8:02 PM
Bump for Daylight Savings time!

Precision Sports
03-14-2010, 8:03 PM

Precision Sports
03-14-2010, 8:03 PM

Precision Sports
03-14-2010, 8:04 PM

Precision Sports
03-14-2010, 8:05 PM

xfilterx
03-15-2010, 8:23 AM
Max, my MO went out today. Please check your email to confirm that you've received my FFL info. Thanks.

Precision Sports
03-17-2010, 7:49 AM
Thanks Everyone, I'm currently SOLD OUT, I'll let everyone know when I have more of these instock.

Precision Sports
03-17-2010, 7:54 AM
Update: 3/17/2010
I have a few more of these in and I’m willing to separate the uppers from the lowers if anyone has interest.

$450.00 for just the upper without Colt Bolt and Charging Handle
$555.00 for the complete upper with Colt, Bayonet, Sling, Bolt Group, Charging Handle.

Let me know the last batch of these went quick and it looks like this might be the last batch I’ll have.

Thanks,
Max

vetbills
03-17-2010, 10:13 AM
Thanks Everyone, We sold out thanks to Cal Gunners. Let us know if you guys have have anything you are looking for.

Thanks,
Max

Max is the man! I got mine today. Thanks Again!

Brian617
03-17-2010, 10:44 AM
Just sent payment for a copy

Precision Sports
03-17-2010, 10:50 AM
Thanks for the feedback, let us know if you need anything in the future.

Thanks Again,
Max

Precision Sports
03-17-2010, 10:51 AM
I've got these things ready to go in Single Shot CA Compliant.

Precision Sports
03-17-2010, 3:37 PM
Custom Pink Digital Camo AR-15 Perfect Rifle for your Perfect Lady!

Do you need to get on the good list with the wife or girlfriend? If so this is the perfect gift, the entire rifle is new and unfired featuring a complete DPMS upper and C Arms lower with A1 stock. The A1 Stock makes this a little shorter and perfect for the female shooter.

I wanted to feature a rifle on Cal Guns to show what type of work our shop is capable of doing. The rifle will come with a CA Compliant bullet button.

Normally I would get closer to 1k for a custom camouflage rifle like this but I wanted to take this opportunity to display our work and offer the rifle for only $925. If I get enough interest I could do a group buy on this rifle and offer it to everyone for the same price in either pink or purple. This would make a great Mothers Day present?

Max
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/PinkAR1.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/PinkAR2.jpg

Maltese Falcon
03-17-2010, 3:41 PM
Calling 2Cute2Shoot...

WILDMAN442
03-17-2010, 3:43 PM
^^^ Yeah no kiddin.

Looks cool thoough. The digital design came out very nice

Justin

Gio
03-17-2010, 3:50 PM
Mind if I ask who did the digital camo work? I was thinking of sending away my AR Pistol to be done in Digital ACU but not a lot of people are able to do it since they do not have a FFL.

I like the pink digital :D

-Gio

Precision Sports
03-17-2010, 4:03 PM
We have a local guy that has been in the business for many years, this process is actually called Hydra Dipping. This is the process all the big name firearm manufactors use when you see their camo rifles. Our guy does large contract work for all the big name guys and is one of the best in the business. He doesn't deal directly with the public but allows us to contract 10-20 jobs a month depending on his work load. For an AR Pistol you are probably looking around $200-250, I'd have to find out the exact dollar amount. This process is much better than duracoat, looks better, holds up better. The person that does these just finished doing several thousand Mathews Hunting Bows, and he often does firearms, and contracts for the Camo Scopes you see from Bass Pro and Cabelas. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks,
Max

rkt88edmo
03-17-2010, 6:00 PM
5) When posting within these forums - we ask that you keep all items to one thread per sub-forum only. Multiple threads opened for various items by one member may result in all threads by that member's posts being deleted. Back to the Top (BTT) is allowed once every 24 hours. This rule also encompasses all the other methods used to surreptitiously bump a thread sooner than allowed. Clever 'sales comments' and addendum's that can easily be added to the original post are just some examples.

2Cute2Shoot
03-17-2010, 10:12 PM
Calling 2Cute2Shoot...

:tt1: I LOVE IT!!!!

dpharley
03-18-2010, 5:56 AM
Thank God my Girl Friend didn't see that last week, now her birthday has passed so I'm off the hook. That would be a cool design on a Sig 522 or some sort of Tacti Practical AR, let me know I'd be interested.

Kali-Jax
03-18-2010, 6:33 AM
LOL my GF.just called it Tacticute!

Precision Sports
03-18-2010, 7:05 AM
"TACTICUTE" I love it, If it's okay I'm going to use that. I'll give you free shipping on anything you buy from me as a token of appreciation.

~ Max

Precision Sports
03-18-2010, 4:52 PM
Okay guys you asked for AR and AK pistols so here you go, Get them while I have them!!!!

RRA Complete Pistol Lower marked "Pistol"
Comes with everything to make this Single Shot Compliant including Bullet Button, and Bob Sled.
Price: $375.00
You can purchase an upper from me or ship me yours, I also have some shipping only uppers. Either way this will show up at your FFL as a complete CA Compliant Single shot Pistol.
3 Available so act quick.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/ARPistols.jpg

10 1/2 inch upper $545.00 free shipping.
YHM upper, YHM pic rail gas block, 10.5 inch 1-9 t chrome lined barrel,
YHM Customizable Free Float Forearm, thread protector,top and bottom rail
and charging handle. A break of your choice can be added if you like. This is the perfect setup for a CA compliant AR pistol, If you need a AR Pistol lower let us know. No FFL required on this item, will ship directly to you.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5156.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SIG 556 PISTOL $1599.00 W/ MAG LOCK AND SLED, No Credit Card fee!

Complete, with Mag Lock, Sled, configured and shipped at CA Compliant Single Shot.

Bipod not included included for picture purposes.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5166.jpg

Price: $475 + Shipping

* Sorry to tease you guys with the 75 round drum, and No I cannot ship as a "parts" kit.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/AKpistol.jpg
$445 without the Galil Handgaurd
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/AKPistolWood.jpg

Pink AR
Custom Pink Digital Camo AR-15 Perfect Rifle for your Perfect Lady! "TACTICUTE"

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/PinkAR1.jpg
Max
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

dpharley
03-18-2010, 8:47 PM
Very Nice! A full buffet of my favorite pistols!

Precision Sports
03-19-2010, 10:02 AM
**Update AR Pistols are gone, let me know if you are interested. We have more coming any day now. Thanks Everyone!

Someone buy the Pink AR before I sell it in the store!

Kali-Jax
03-19-2010, 3:20 PM
"TACTICUTE" I love it, If it's okay I'm going to use that. I'll give you free shipping on anything you buy from me as a token of appreciation.

~ Max

Its all yours until I TM it! :cool:

Now about that free shipping hmmmm....

Precision Sports
03-21-2010, 11:11 AM
More AR Pistols coming, so let me know if you want one and I'll add you to the list, the last batch sold as quick as they were posted.

Sig 556 Pistol, Sale Pending

AK Pistols, Available in both models

PSL's might have a few coming soon, Let me know if you have interest.

Pink AR, somebody needs to snatch that up, Call me and lets make a deal. Would make a great mothers day present?

Let me know if you guys are looking for anything else, we have over 1k rifles instock.

Thanks,
Max

Swoop
03-21-2010, 6:12 PM
Nice!!

Precision Sports
03-22-2010, 11:45 AM
Anyone have interest in Kel Tec PLR 16 AR Pistols? I recently shipped one to a CA customer and should have a few more available very soon.

I still have some AK pistols, give me a call and I’ll make you a deal on Shipping.

Thanks,
Max

Massappeal
03-22-2010, 1:15 PM
Pm on a plr 16

OofieXD
03-22-2010, 2:15 PM
Anyone have interest in Kel Tec PLR 16 AR Pistols? I recently shipped one to a CA customer and should have a few more available very soon.

I still have some AK pistols, give me a call and I’ll make you a deal on Shipping.

Thanks,
Max

How much for the plr 16?

gvazquez
03-22-2010, 3:55 PM
I am interested in a PLR-16, price?

ilikeguns
03-22-2010, 4:33 PM
PLR16! Price???

Precision Sports
03-22-2010, 7:29 PM
Originally I ordered 5 of the PLR pistols with the Forearms to do a special for Cal Gun members, I was going to have the Pistols dipped in Digi Camo. Member dpharley bought one from me and we had it done in Carbon Fiber and it turned out great I'll encourage him to post some pics once he 10 day hold is up. I'll have these ready to go early next week as I'm waiting for more compliance parts, they will be shipped CA compliant with a Bullet Button and Bob Sled. I'm only going to ask $695 which includes the CA conversion, if you would like to have one done in Digi camo let me know. I could probably have the pistols done to look like the Pink AR above but in a Olive Drab color for probably around $100-110 if I had more than one done at once. If you are serious PM me your information including email address and phone number and you will be the first one on my list when I have these ready to go. I'd rather not collect money until I know I have all the pistols in the store. Don't let this deal pass you up, I probably won't be able to offer then at this price again!

Thanks,
Max

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/KelTec.jpg

Napalm Bulldog
03-22-2010, 8:15 PM
Originally I ordered 5 of the PLR pistols with the Forearms to do a special for Cal Gun members, I was going to have the Pistols dipped in Digi Camo. Member dpharley bought one from me and we had it done in Carbon Fiber and it turned out great I'll encourage him to post some pics once he 10 day hold is up. I'll have these ready to go early next week as I'm waiting for more compliance parts, they will be shipped CA compliant with a Bullet Button and Bob Sled. I'm only going to ask $695 which includes the CA conversion, if you would like to have one done in Digi camo let me know. I could probably have the pistols done to look like the Pink AR above but in a Olive Drab color for probably around $75-100 if I had more than one done at once. If you are serious PM me your information including email address and phone number and you will be the first one on my list when I have these ready to go. I'd rather not collect money until I know I have all the pistols in the store. Don't let this deal pass you up, I probably won't be able to offer then at this price again!

Thanks,
Max

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/KelTec.jpg

WOW thats cool!

Massappeal
03-22-2010, 8:17 PM
Pm'd

dpharley
03-23-2010, 6:57 AM
Max, I'll post some pics early next week when my 10 day hold is up. I did see the pistol in person and took home the mag which was done in carbon fiber. The Pistol looks nice with the Carbon Fiber job, Digi Camo would also be very cool. Super pumped to shoot mine ASAP!

rugerfan44mag
03-23-2010, 7:06 AM
Wow!! That's nice. I want one. I'll contact you for more details.

skkeeter
03-23-2010, 8:42 AM
Cool thread. Thanks for doing business with us. I'll have to keep an eye in here. I might be interested in a spike's pistol lower. I know the laws and have an upper to send your way. Pics of the .308 pistol would be cool as well. Thanks,
Skkeeter

dpharley
03-23-2010, 4:09 PM
I took some pics of the Carbon Fiber job that Max had done for me, unfortunately I have a few more days left before my Kel Tec PLR is out of jail. I'll post some pics of the entire pistol mid next week, the pic below is the 10/30 mag he did for me to match the pistol in Carbon Fiber, shown on my SIG 556 Pistol. Hopefully this gives you an idea of how it might look.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/carbonfiber1.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/carbonfiber3.jpg

Precision Sports
03-25-2010, 8:54 AM
**INVENTORY UPDATE**

Pink “Tacticute” AR: Available, call me and we will work a deal

RRA Pistol Complete Lowers with Bullet Button and Mag Blocks: I have one left, had a few guys stalling on payment so this one is first come first serve!! $375.00
I just got in one more of the 10.5” Uppers as seen in the pics in this thread: $499.00

I should have a few PSL’s coming in a week or so, PM me if you are interested and I’ll put you on the list: Price should be around $740 with Solar Tactical Bullet Button installed.
I have a few Sterlings, both models sportster and the longer shroud model, I can sell CA Compliant for $600
1 AK Pistol left, call for price options, depends which hand guard you want.

Vietnam Colt 20” Uppers with Bayonet and Bolt, still have 2 left.

Kel Tec PLR 16 Pistols with Forearm Grip, Have 5 coming and a few more in the works, that hard thing has been finding the Hand guards. I think 4 of the 5 are spoken for, $695 with Bullet Button and Single Shot Mag Block
Let me know anything else you are looking for, we have over 1k firearms in stock.

Thanks,
Max Runge
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

Toolfreak66
03-25-2010, 9:33 AM
Any ideas if you will be getting any RRA PPS pistols?

Precision Sports
03-25-2010, 12:36 PM
I have the RRA PPS Pistols on order, they are saying a few months before they ship.

Harley
03-25-2010, 11:02 PM
How much for a Sig P556 Swat pistol, single shot sled with BB shipped to my FFL?

Thanks.

Massappeal
03-25-2010, 11:18 PM
Can't wait to get my plr!!!!!!

fevillago
03-26-2010, 9:44 AM
I have the RRA PPS Pistols on order, they are saying a few months before they ship.

Max, what is the price for those?

Precision Sports
03-26-2010, 10:12 AM
I won't know until they ship, but suggested retail is looking like $1,325. I'd think we could be closer to the $1,200 mark, but until they invoice me I won't know.

Thanks,
Max

Precision Sports
03-26-2010, 12:56 PM
It's official I have 2 PSL with scopes coming, Let me know ASAP, the last few went fast and I didn't think we would be getting more instock. Price $725 with Solar Tactical Bullet Button installed. Give me a call if you want one.

Thanks,
Max

skkeeter
03-26-2010, 5:08 PM
Could you send me a PM when you get more Spike's pistol lowers. Thanks

Precision Sports
03-31-2010, 8:40 AM
I just got in 2 PSL's with scopes, and 2 10 round mags, Solar Tactical Bullet Button. Price $725 get them while you can!

Also for those who wanted the PLR, the Bullet Buttons and Mag Blocks arrived today, if anyone else wants one let me know. Price $695 with Single Shot Sled with Bullet button. These will go quick, I have 6 of them and I think 4 are sold.

Pink AR in "tacticute" camo still available, see pics in previous page.

I have AK pistols, price depends on how you want is configured.

I have one more RRA AR Pistol lower and several Uppers available. Call me if you want one. SPikes pistol lowers and uppers are coming soon.

Thanks,
Max

Massappeal
03-31-2010, 9:47 AM
I just got in 2 PSL's with scopes, and 2 10 round mags, Solar Tactical Bullet Button. Price $725 get them while you can!

Also for those who wanted the PLR, the Bullet Buttons and Mag Blocks arrived today, if anyone else wants one let me know. Price $695 with Single Shot with Bullet button and Bob Sled. These will go quick, I have 6 of them and I think 4 are sold.

Pink AR in "tacticute" camo still available, see pics in previous page.

I have AK pistols, price depends on how you want is configured.

I have one more RRA AR Pistol lower and several Uppers available. Call me if you want one. SPikes pistol lowers and uppers are coming soon.

Thanks,
Max

Yay! I been dying to get mine! but gotta wait another 10 days :mad: Check your PM might want to add something :43:

dpharley
03-31-2010, 5:31 PM
Just picked up my PLR today, really happy with how it turned out with the Carbon Fiber job. Thanks Max!
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/Keltecsetcarbon.jpg

Precision Sports
03-31-2010, 6:17 PM
Ak pistols
I have three of these available, I will deduct $30 if you do not want the handgaurd. These come without a top handguard, the pistol feels great with these Galil guards!
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/AKPistolSet.jpg

Kel Tec Pistols
Kel Tec PLR 16 will be configured CA Single Shot Compliant with Bullet Button and Bob Sled.
Price $695 with Forearm $645 without.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/KelTecPistols.jpg

Pink AR-15
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/PinkARset.jpg

Psl Dragunov
Price $725 with Solar Tactical Bullet Button installed, 2 10 round mags, PSL Scope
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5343.jpg

RRA Pistol Complete Lowers with Bullet Button and Mag Blocks: I have one left, had a few guys stalling on payment so this one is first come first serve!! $375.00
I just got in one more of the 10.5” Uppers as seen in the pics in this thread: $499.00

Lex
03-31-2010, 7:47 PM
Just picked up my PLR today, really happy with how it turned out with the Carbon Fiber job. Thanks Max!
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/Keltecsetcarbon.jpg
Nice... where did u get it done and price? Now u need a match scope.....

dpharley
03-31-2010, 8:26 PM
I bought from Max @ Precision, the Carbon Fiber Job was around $125, the guy was doing a few in this style so they gave me a break on the price. The finish is really nice, very happy how it turned out. I'm going to have a few other items done in the near future.

E-120
03-31-2010, 9:08 PM
How much are the colt uppers? BTT btw.

lehn20
04-01-2010, 3:39 AM
I can smell the ACRs are on their way:)

pig12025
04-01-2010, 8:27 PM
Picked up my dragunov psl yesterday. Exceeded my expectations.

Appreciate your help Max.

Precision Sports
04-04-2010, 5:16 PM
Happy Easter Everyone!

Precision Sports
04-06-2010, 4:56 PM
Kel Tec Pistols are here, call me ASAP if you want one. We recieved 9 of them and 4 are sold. They will ship CA Compliant!
Kel Tec PLR 16 will be configured CA Single Shot Compliant with Bullet Button and Bob Sled.

Precision Sports
04-09-2010, 8:37 AM
Got more Spikes uppers and AR pistols in. Pics are attached. I also still have some Kel Tec PLR 16 AR pistols and PLR 22 pistols, the PLR 16 is gas piston and only $695. I also have two PSL Dragunov's in stock ready to ship. These are going to go fast, so call me ASAP if you want one! I also have some AK 47 Pistols.

$869 for the Pistols, with the complete CA compliant package (sled,
button, Upper, etc.)

$550 for the uppers by itself.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5390.jpg

Your choice of upper
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5391.jpg

Max
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

Swoop
04-09-2010, 9:13 AM
O boy this is tempting

dpharley
04-10-2010, 7:37 PM
I haven't had time to shoot my PLR 16 that I boght from Precision, but going to make time next week. Looking forward to see how it shoots.

Precision Sports
04-11-2010, 8:05 PM
Still have a few of both available.

Massappeal
04-12-2010, 12:06 PM
ahh after 2 weeks of UPS messing up! (thought they jacked my package)
I finally got to do my DROS on my plr-16!!! now for the 10 days until I can shoot it

Lex
04-12-2010, 9:42 PM
Ak pistols
I have three of these available, I will deduct $30 if you do not want the handgaurd. These come without a top handguard, the pistol feels great with these Galil guards!
What brand is the AK Pistol you are offering? Draco?

Precision Sports
04-13-2010, 4:40 PM
The AK pistols are made by Century Arms, but are not the Draco model. Give me a call if you have further questions.

Ak pistols
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/AKPistolSet.jpg
Kel Tec Pistols
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/KelTecPistols.jpg

Pink AR-15
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/PinkARset.jpg
Psl Dragunov
Price $725 with Solar Tactical Bullet Button installed, 2 10 round mags, PSL Scope
Got more Spikes uppers and AR pistols in. Pics are attached. I also still have some Kel Tec PLR 16 AR pistols and PLR 22 pistols, the PLR 16 is gas piston and only $695. I also have two PSL Dragunov's in stock ready to ship. These are going to go fast, so call me ASAP if you want one! I also have some AK 47 Pistols.
$869 for the Pistols, with the complete CA compliant package (sled,
button, Upper, etc.)
$550 for the uppers by itself.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5390.jpg
Your choice of upper
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/DSCN5391.jpg
Max
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

Precision Sports
04-14-2010, 7:06 PM
Still have a few of the Spikes AR pistols, will sell them separate and you can send me your upper so the pistols arrives at your FFL as complete single shot pistol. We have both Kel Tec PLR 16 and 22 pistols.

Lex
04-21-2010, 9:15 AM
Do u have 7.62 x 39 AR Pistol?

Precision Sports
04-21-2010, 4:09 PM
Psl Dragunov 2 in stock

Precision Sports
04-21-2010, 5:20 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/M1apic1.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/M1apic2.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/M1apic3.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/M1apic4.jpg

Springfield Armory M1A-A1 Scout Squad 7.62mm

Fast becoming a law enforcement favorite, the M1A Scout Squad rifle with forward mounted optical base provides an excellent platform for the Aimpoint military sight. Benefits are vastly improved target acquisition and unobstructed access to the receiver mechanism. Additional features include a quick handling 18" barrel, proprietary muzzle stabilizer and American black fiberglass stock.

This rifle is being sold like new in box. Previous owner shot a total of five rounds with it and put it away. Bolt face still has the head spacing color material on it!

Please give me a call if you have any interest or looking for something else we have over 1k rifles instock.

Thanks,

Max
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

biglou
04-21-2010, 7:34 PM
What is the overall length of the AK pistol ? What receiver are they made on ?

Precision Sports
04-21-2010, 7:42 PM
Length is around 22", They are Century Arms, but not Draco's. Give me a call if you are interestd and we will work something out.

machio
04-22-2010, 9:20 AM
Still have a few of the Spikes AR pistols, will sell them separate and you can send me your upper so the pistols arrives at your FFL as complete single shot pistol. We have both Kel Tec PLR 16 and 22 pistols.

How much for the Spikes separate complete lower?

Precision Sports
04-22-2010, 11:45 AM
Lowers, complete with Bullet Button and Bob Sled $375, you ship me your upper and then I'll turn around and ship to your FFL as a complete Single Shot CA compliant Pistol. Give me a call if you are interested.

pig12025
04-23-2010, 6:22 AM
A Marlin 1895SBL. Do you have one?

Precision Sports
04-23-2010, 6:37 AM
We have a few on order, problem is Marlin has a large back order on these. Check back with us in a few weeks, but it will likely be a several months.

Zombie Killer
04-25-2010, 1:37 AM
Whats the word on the Dracos?

Thanks

Precision Sports
04-25-2010, 10:09 AM
I'm getting 4 Draco's in next week, Call me on Tuesday as we are closed Sunday/Monday.

Thanks,
Max
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

Beatone
04-25-2010, 12:27 PM
Are they the 7.62 or .223. I would like a .223.

Precision Sports
04-25-2010, 5:23 PM

Badger Ordnance Recoil
Fluted Bolt
Vortex Break
Color match Dura-Coat

* UPDATE, I will have 4 Draco's in stock this week as they should arrive, PM or call if you are interested.

** Kel Tec PLR 16 Pistols with Forearm Grip, $695 with Bullet Button and Single Shot Mag Block

I also have the Kel Tec PLR 22 pistols and will sell them fully compliant for $345. Same as the 16's subtract $50 if you don't want a forearm.

* Century Arms PSL I have two of them Price $725.00 Includes Scope 2 Ten Round mags, and Bullet Button.

* Century Arms RPK
It is an RPK with a folder heavy barrel 33" folded side scope mount, fixed Bi-pod, Carry Handle, will ship with Bullet Button.
$825.00 + shipping

Pistol Uppers shown in Pics have prices on them and come with bolts, The 10.5" are full Spikes.

* Update, I just got in a LWRC R.E.P.R and sold same day instore. We have 5 more LWRC rifles shipping to us but I'm not sure what models. Anyone interested in a specific LWRC model let me know what you are wanting.

Let me know what you guys are looking for, we have over 1k rifles instock this is just a sample. I'm trying to achieve Vendor status so I can have my own blog and offer more items. If anyone can help please let me know, I've sent numerious messages and no responses. I'm more than willing to pay for advertising and supporting this great site. HELP ME!

Thanks,
Thanks,
Max
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/rpkphotos.jpg

Swoop
04-26-2010, 1:47 PM
Bump! Ill be ready to buy that PLR 16 tomorrow w/ handguards! I need to see if you can do a raddlock instead of a bullet button, well see! Call ya tmrw!

!!!thanks!

Precision Sports
04-26-2010, 7:46 PM
The Raddlocks will not work for the PLR's, but we do have a Bullet Button and have shipped several of them and the customers have not had issues with the DROS as Single Shot.

Precision Sports
04-27-2010, 4:52 PM
Just Added!

I just got in 3 SIG 522 rifles, the come complete with SIG carry case, 10 round mag, lock, owners manual. Our customers tell us these are the most accurate of the Tactical/Practical AR rifles, we have sold the S&W and Colts but everyone says these are the best. They are side folders and CA legal as the meet the 26" requirement for Rimfire rifles PRICE $485.00
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/Sig522pic1.jpg

** I don't have pics yet, but I will have 3 M72 RPK's by the end of the week, they are the heavy barrel version with bipod. I'm going to have 3 of them and offer them for $675 with bullet button installed.

** I just got in 3 Dracos' all of them sold within Days, I have 5 more coming and will offer them for $425 with bullet button and Bobsled. PM me if you want one and I'll put your name down for when they arrive early next week.

** FN SCAR's, I have a few Black SCAR's last month and I think I will have a few more in a few weeks, if anyone is interested let me know. My next batch will probably be Tan models.

** I have one PSL left $725 with Bullet Button installed.

** Kel Tec PLR 22 I have a few of them, these things are a ton of fun to shoot.

** I also just got in a SAKO TRG in .300 Win MAG, let me know if anyone has interest, this was shipped to us by mistake as we had ordered a .338, as a result they cut us a great deal and I'll pass on the savings to Cal Gun members. I'll have pics up tomorrow.

Badger Ordnance Recoil
Fluted Bolt
Vortex Break
Color match Dura-Coat

* Century Arms RPK
$825.00 + shipping

Thanks,
Thanks,
Max
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257
[IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/rpkphotos.jpg[/IMG

Precision Sports
04-28-2010, 6:54 PM
ttt

Tintreach
04-28-2010, 7:32 PM
Max, just wanted to say thanks! You shipped that Mare's leg for me.

Precision Sports
04-29-2010, 5:36 PM
ttt

wikidklown
05-01-2010, 9:28 AM
How bout them ACR's Max!

Precision Sports
05-01-2010, 4:44 PM
ACR's coming, I don't have an exact date but should be real soon. I have purchased some Bullet Buttons so I'm ready to ship them to California as soon as they arrive. I should also have a few more SCAR's coming in the next few weeks.

Precision Sports
05-02-2010, 2:42 PM
We got in 2 LWRC PSD'd both configured as Pistols one 5.56 and the other 6.8 spc. Let me know if you are intersted I'll try to get some pics up on Tuesday.

tigerzden
05-02-2010, 7:18 PM

How much is the pistol in 6.8 going to go for? How much are the ACRs and SCARs? FDE or black? SEAN

Precision Sports
05-03-2010, 8:20 PM
PSD's will be around $2,395, The last SCAR's I had were black and sold for $2895 configured with Bullet Button, ACR's I'm not sure what they will be until the invoice arrives, I do have BB's on order for them so I'll be ready to go as soon as they arrive!

charmer.69
05-03-2010, 8:33 PM
I am very interest in Draco.
Please pm or em me if you get them.
Thanks!
charmer.4@netzero.net

Precision Sports
05-06-2010, 6:46 AM
I have 5 ACR’s, two bullet buttons ready to go, and several more coming from Lan World and should be here in 5-10 days. Call or PM me ASAP to secure a ACR, these are going fast!

Price is $2,595 with Bullet Button installed.

I also have 5 DRACO AK Pistols with Solar Tactical Bullet Buttons Installed and single shot sled. $435.00

Max Runge
Precision Sports
4717 State Road 44
Oshkosh WI 54904
Ph. 920-233-2274
Fax 920-233-2257

Precision Sports
05-06-2010, 5:41 PM
New Inventory!!! Other items in pics below still available
Bushmaster ACR's with Lan World Bullet Button
$2,595.00

Just got 3 Tan FN SCAR's, we were only suppose to get one Tan model, as a result we are going to let this go at only $2,645.00
$2,645 with Bullet Button and Stock Pin installed, you will get the stock push pin included if you want to change back to a folder at a later date. The stock is not damaged.

100% Spikes AR Pistol, Lower, Upper 10.5", comes complete with Bullet Button and Single Shot Mag.
$865.00

Century Arms RPK Will ship complete with Solar Tactical Bullet Button, we have 3 of these available.
$649.oo

DRACO Pistols $435 with Solar Tactical Bullet Button, and Single Shot Mag CA Compliant configuration.

LWRC In Stock
M6A3 $2,325 complete with Bullet Button
Just got 2 PSD's in STOCK!
As seen in pics come with Special LWRC Soft Case and Single Point Sling, will ship with Single Shot Mag and Bullet button to meet CA Compliant
5.56 PSD $2,355
6.8 PSD $2,365

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/UpdatedPics05062010-1.jpg

JockItch
05-06-2010, 6:19 PM
Any idea if you will be getting any Rock River Arms PPS Pistols?

Precision Sports
05-06-2010, 7:45 PM
Hopefully soon, we have orders in, I think I put us down for 3 of them. As soon as I have them you guys will be the first to know.

Precision Sports
05-07-2010, 7:43 PM
2 ACR's sold, 3 Left

I also have one PSL left for $725 with scope and Solar Tactical Bullet Button.

Precision Sports
05-08-2010, 3:49 PM
Got 4 RRA pistols in last night.
* these are 100% RRA, lowers, Uppers, Bolt, etc...

7" with the mini Quad rail and Bullet button and sled,
$895 + shipping

If you want 10.5" or 7" with FF tube Bullet button and Sled $865.00+ shipping
* Thsese ship to your FFL in Single Shot CA Compliant Configuration.
These will go quick! Let me know what else you are looking for we have 1,000+ Rifles in stock.
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w31/darrenatsfo/RRAcompletePistols.jpg

Precision Sports
05-09-2010, 7:43 PM
Only 1 SCAR left, also a ACR, several RRA complete AR-15 pistols take your pic on what style upper you want.

kongvu
05-10-2010, 10:28 AM
PM'ed you about the ACR.

Are these the standard or the enhanced versions?

Precision Sports
05-10-2010, 6:25 PM
ACR's are Standard version, enhanced have yet to ship and not sure when, I'll be sure to let everyone know when I the enhanced arrive.

* All three SCAR's sold

* One ACR left

DRACO and RRA AR-15 Pistols who wants one?

Precision Sports
05-11-2010, 4:59 PM
I have 4 Draco's Ready to go, Single Shot, Mag Block, Solar Tactical Bullet Button $435

Items in Pic above still available minus the SCAR's they are all sold out for now.

JockItch
05-16-2010, 11:46 AM
You guys rock!! Thanks for being California friendly..

lehn20
05-18-2010, 8:40 PM
Who build that Rem 700?.

I cant believe no one bought it yet!.

Precision Sports
05-19-2010, 7:09 AM
The Rem 700 Sold locally out of the store, it was a smoking deal the guy was a happy camper when he stumbled accross that deal!

Special of the week $425 for DRACO AK 47 Pistols complete with Solar Tactical Bullet Buttons.

grumpydan
05-19-2010, 1:51 PM
First I would like to say thanks for offering these to Ca. residents.
just a couple questions:

1. Do the RRA pistols come with the---
"Special!! Upgrade to Chromed BCG - No Charge!!"
that the RRA website is offering?

2. Can you get the 10.5" with quad rail FF tube,
and if so how much extra?

and that would be with all the cali compliant attachments,
Bullet button and Sled $865.00+ shipping.

very interested in buying just have some questions
thanks
Dan

Precision Sports
05-20-2010, 6:51 PM
Still have a few RRA AR Pistols left...

Precision Sports
05-23-2010, 2:25 PM
Still have a few DRACO's left at the special price $425.00

Harley
05-23-2010, 11:45 PM
Any Sig P556 SWAT Pistols available?

Precision Sports
05-24-2010, 5:53 AM
I do have a P556 but it's not the SWAT version.

Precision Sports
05-24-2010, 6:58 PM
Got DRACO's... Who wants one??

Precision Sports
05-25-2010, 6:59 PM
SCAR's sold out, Still have a few ACR's ready to go.

Precision Sports
05-27-2010, 4:38 PM
This will be configured with "locked" magazine and Left Coast Tactical Mag Block.
We were told we are the first to have these so I want to give Members first shot on these
$595.00

Budlite74
05-28-2010, 7:12 AM
great price on those SIG 522 SWAT PISTOLS Max

darkone
05-30-2010, 9:44 AM
Do you still have the spikes pistols available?

Precision Sports
05-31-2010, 5:41 PM
Have two RRA complete Pistol Lowers, Spikes have been dragging their feet on getting us products.

Precision Sports
06-01-2010, 7:53 PM
Plenty of Inventory instock, Have a few SIG 556's rifles, and just got a 556 pistol.

Precision Sports
06-06-2010, 4:54 PM
We have a few LMT complete AR's gas piston, several ACR's, Draco's, let us know what you are looking for.

rrg35
06-10-2010, 11:07 PM
Max send you PM regarding the RRA 7" complete upper spoke to you today.

grumpydan
06-24-2010, 8:05 AM
Great customer service!
They made some minor modifications to the pistol for me and it is exactly what I was wanting.

Thank you for the excellent deal.

Great store to deal with, shop with confidence!

Dan

dr435sm
06-26-2010, 5:15 PM
Max is the best, cant beat the prices and excellent service. Thanks Max!!!

Precision Sports
07-06-2010, 7:30 PM
Bump...

Precision Sports
07-18-2010, 3:46 PM
Sunday bump

Gundam
07-24-2010, 1:08 AM
What kind of specials do you have on ar pistols? Please pm me. Thanks!

lehn20
07-28-2010, 9:46 AM
Max - I think it would help if we got an updated list. Kinda confusing going through it all.

Ibgreezy
08-26-2010, 8:39 AM
What is your total price on the plr22? Do you guys have a ca version of the plr16, I want to buy one in 2-3 weeks. Thanks

ddindetroit
09-06-2010, 10:22 PM
Terrific collection. Looks like I'll give you folks a call.

take care,

ddindetroit:D

C.W.M.V.
09-06-2010, 11:03 PM
Not bad, marked!

DannyInSoCal
09-06-2010, 11:14 PM
$595.00

Are these CA legal and available...?

Hello from a former fellow Cheesehead - GO PACKERS !!

Thanx, D

Budlite74
09-08-2010, 6:47 PM
the site isnt up any more?