PDA

View Full Version : 4 Day Handgun Class at Frontsight, NV 3/19 - 3/22 for a Donation!

nevster
02-24-2010, 10:53 AM
4 - Day Defensive Handgun Course at Frontsight for a Donation

WHEN: March 19th – 22nd, 2010 Friday – Monday
WHERE: Frontsight, Pahrump 10 miles from Tecopa Rd. & Hwy 160
WHY: Diamond Members Birthday Party for Friends & Family. Max. 40 Guests, needing 50% of shooters who have never attended Frontsight. If you have shot at FS before that’s OK too you are welcome to attend.

HOW MUCH: Any amount of donation for attending the class (including Ammo donation), $50 for one time background check by Frontsight at time of application. Donation can be handled at time of shoot.

Regardless of your experience prior to entering this course, upon completion, your gun handling, marksmanship, and tactical skills will be better than they have ever been and you will be able to safely and easily draw your weapon from a CONCEALED holster and fire two,sighted shots to the center of a target 5 yards away - all under 1.5 seconds! That`s right, from a concealed holster in 1.5 seconds! You will understand the principles of tactics and have multiple opportunities to use your acquired skills under the stress of simulated, lethal encounters. This course is a must for anyone who chooses to own or carry a handgun for self-defense.

Lecture Topics and Firing Range Drills:
As outlined in Two-Day Defensive Handgun with added emphasis on Concealed Carry; Low Light and Night Shooting; Tactical Training Simulation using Realistic Reactive Targets in Shoot/No Shoot Scenarios; and Target Engagement from Arms Length to 25 yards under Time Pressure. Course also includes Evening Supplemental Lectures on Shotgun and Rifle topics with Staff Social, Single Elimination Shoot-off, and Distinguished Graduate Skills Evaluation.

IF YOU OR ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE INTERESTED IN THIS FABULOUS ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY ON March 19th – 22nd, 2010 THEN CONTACT: Neven at nevster@hushmail.com for more info.
Visit Frontsight at http://www.frontsight.com/ for more information and FAQ’s

Don’t miss out on this genuine opportunity that is right around the corner!

DEADLINE: March 5th last day to sign up for this class – no exceptions!

Here is the information to sign up. On the top of the application you put these words: "Frank Patterson Handgun Party 3/19 - 3/22" Where it asked for payment type and cost you just put N/A and fill in the rest of the application like usual. Send in your $50 for the background check. When you send in your application on time, you're in like Flynn.

Here is the link to download the application. http://www.frontsight.com/pdf/509161529.pdf

Email me or PM me for any questions. Here is the thread to our last handgun party on Feb. 19th. for Calgunners. http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=271191

This is first come first get in so don't hesitate if you want to go.

sootytom
02-25-2010, 6:20 AM
HEY GUYS & GALS DON'T PASS THIS DEAL UP!!! I just got back from front sight took a 4 day handgun and 4day rifle class this 4day hand gun class is AWESOME TOP NOTCH TRAINING don't waste your $$ or fancy sights,new trigger,silver bullets ect. spend your $$ on training remember YOU ARE THE WEAPON THE GUN IS JUST A TOOL I learned more on my 1st day at front sight about correctly using my pistol than all of last year shooting at the range w/ 10000+ rnds they will teach you the correct stance,grip,trgger control,sight pic 4 step tech for drawing your weap. and on&on YOU WON'T BELEIVE HOW MUCH YOU DON'T KNOW you train side by side with law enfr. & milt. guys and new shooters everybody learns ,INSTRUCTORS ARE AWESOME LOTS OF 1ON1 IF YOU NEED IT this was the best $$ I've spent w/ weapons so much so that I bougt a 1st family membership while I was there I be making front sight my 2nd home
the training is intense 10-14 hour day go there w/ the right mindset it's not a place to party w/ your buds IT'S TRAINING when your there shut up,and go w/ an open mind they'll teach you a diff. way to do everything GO WITH IT IT WORKS the 1st couple days are overwelming trying to change all your old bad habits but stick w/ it day 3,4 everything start coming together & making sence and your shoot starts getting better. days are long ,lots of dry fire practice every night,to bed early ,up early more pract. FOCUS WHILE AT CLASS TAKE LOTS OF NOTES anyways I can go on and on bottom line is if you sign up for this class you wiil not regrete it. it's the best training you will ever get w/ your guns NEVEN IS A GREAT GUY AND THIS IS A NO BULLSH-T DEAL GO FOR IT
SOOTYTOM

nevster
02-25-2010, 10:54 AM
Well said Tom. If you can afford the cost of gas, lodging, ammo and food don't miss this opportunity. The training is fabulous and the information you will receive is priceless. Frontsight does rent handguns for $100 for all four days with all the gear included except ammo. Hope anybody who can make it will.

Peace

nevster
02-25-2010, 10:56 AM
Well said Tom. If you can afford the cost of gas, lodging, ammo and food don't miss this opportunity. The training is fabulous and the information you will receive is priceless. Frontsight does rent handguns for $100 for all four days with all the gear included except ammo. Hope anybody who can make it will.

Peace

Dubels
02-25-2010, 11:09 AM
Nice deal wish I could do it. I have too many things going on that weekend.

ZombieTactics
02-25-2010, 12:36 PM
I am an all-inclusive Diamond+Alaska member, but I sure wish I could come out just to meet-n-greet some CalGunners. Sounds like it'll be a hoot!

asgalindez
02-25-2010, 1:30 PM
This is a helluva deal and I'm strongly considering doing this. What would you recommend for an ammo donation?

sootytom
02-26-2010, 5:49 AM
bump GOOD GUY AND GREAT HANDGUN TRAINING DEAL DON'T MISS IT!!!

1911dude
02-26-2010, 7:30 AM
I'd love to do it but I don't have that kind of money for everything I'll need. Some day.

sootytom
02-26-2010, 11:52 PM
bump for great class

eldogg4life
02-28-2010, 3:32 PM
Hey guys,
I was looking into Front Sight Training Center and I came across this post. I live here in Vegas but have yet to take a class. This is the moment. I am really strapped for cash (aren't we all???) but this was un-pass-up-able...lol

I faxed my form and got a confirmation email. I am looking forward to meeting you all as well as the original poster.

I secured my ammo today and though its cost was an arm and a leg I'm really amped to finally be taking a course. I asked for the time off at work and it got approved too!!!!

I wanted to know if anyone is commuting from las vegas so we can car pool. I will definitely chip in for gas. Money is not the problem. However, since I am so poor my car is not the most reliable piece of machinery on the market. I'd hate to get stuck out there in the desert. I tried to book a room but all the hotels in Pahrump are sold out so I will have to commute to class.

Please check out my guns and shooting vids on my channel
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gcYXvD6xaik&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gcYXvD6xaik&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I am a 26 yrs old male who is former military and who loves his life. I also love the rule of law and security. My oath had no expiration date so I am still looking to be better equipped to defend my country and the freedoms that set us apart.

Please feel free to contact me through my youtube or via email @ eldogg4life@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time and the offer.
I look forward to having some fun with those who can attend!!!!

tbhracing
02-28-2010, 5:08 PM
eldogg- How many pistols do you need?

A note on Front Sight. I took a TWO day course back in 2008 and it was pretty fun. Some thoughts-

-BE PREPARED when you go. Bring everything PRIOR to getting there. That includes the right firearms, enough ammo, holster, HAT and magazines. A few people forgot a few items and it just slowed up the day for everyone.

-Past Experiences and Stories- Please come with a LEARNING mindset, not a "I know this..." and "I have done this...."demeaner. Its a learning environment.

Lastly- I would consider a two day class first. We were beat by the end of just two days. I know four will be long.

Hit me back for any other Qs.

nevster
02-28-2010, 5:18 PM
The ammo donation can be whatever you want. I would say a box or two or $20-$40 whatever you can afford because times are tough but we need to train. The 4 days will be intense but it's soooo much more enjoyable with all that you get to do. I'm not sponsoring the party but I will look forward to meeting all the Calgunner's and maybe having a drink after class to celebrate what we have learned. It's a great class. You won't be disappointed that I can guarantee. This is the last B-day party that I KNOW of so if you can make it, it's a bonus for you. It won't be four days you will soon forget.

Any other questions feel free to ask or PM me and I will do my best to answer them for you. There is another post under Commercial Sales and Good Deals where you can find more information about others coming to the class.

Peace

Nevster

nevster
02-28-2010, 5:28 PM
2 is 1 and 1 is none. So they say. If you bring two handguns and one goes down then your good, but . . .

The great thing about the white glove service at FS is that if your gun goes down they call the armory and get you another gun FREE of charge to continue to shoot the rest of the class with. The place is the bomb. So bring however many you want but don't worry FS has your back.

Neven

eldogg4life
02-28-2010, 7:42 PM
eldogg- How many pistols do you need?

Pistols... In general... I don't need any... I have rifles...lol:D

But for this course I will be bringing my H&K USP and Glock 23.
Both are chambered in .40S&W and if one goes down I am still in the fight.
Both have been flawless but you never know. I have plenty of mags, holsters and ammo for both (thanks to my girlfriend who bought me a thousand rounds for Christmas).

-eL

nrvnqsrxk
02-28-2010, 9:16 PM
Hmm...This is during my spring break. Maybe I should go?

nevster
03-01-2010, 7:27 AM
el those guns will work JUST FINE. You wont have any problems so look forward to having a blast.

Anybody who can go should go because these opportunities don't come along too often and when they do and the timing is right those who can need to act.

What you pass up can't be made up.

The training is something you wont forget.

Neven

nevster
03-01-2010, 6:54 PM
There are going to be others at the class that don't know about or were invited without a donation so I want to let everyone know that it's not about the donation. Frank really wants to fill the class to 40 and have fun. I don't really believe that the donation is a hinder to anyone but if it is don't worry about it just get in and lets shoot. If you feel led to say thanks Frank for putting this on and hand him a donation of ammo or whatever that's great but don't let that stop you from attending this class.

With that said, party's on in 18 days.

nevster

nevster
03-03-2010, 11:28 AM
bump on hump day

eldogg4life
03-04-2010, 2:25 AM
come on guys... man up!!!!
I am so looking forward to this course.
Make the sacrifice and take advantage of the opportunity.

nevster
03-04-2010, 9:37 AM
Hey if anybody needs or wants to share a room I have a friend who will get a room in Vegas and doesn't mind to share. So let me know and I'll hook anybody up who wants to share. He's a cool guy in his 40's.

nevster

ps deadline is tomorrow so get your applications in.

eldogg4life
03-05-2010, 4:40 AM
Hey if anybody needs or wants to share a room I have a friend who will get a room in Vegas and doesn't mind to share. So let me know and I'll hook anybody up who wants to share. He's a cool guy in his 40's.

nevster

ps deadline is tomorrow so get your applications in.

Sorry I re-read the post. I thought it was about a room in Pahrump. I live out here in Vegas but if said friend would like to share the commute then I would gladly help with the fuel expenses. Let me know.

nevster
03-05-2010, 10:47 AM
10-4 I will let him know. He drives a 4 cyl BMW so I don't think gas is going to be an issue but if he want's the company for the drive I will ask.

Today is the deadline so anybody who wants to go get your application in by end of day today.

eldogg4life
03-05-2010, 11:07 AM
10-4 I will let him know. He drives a 4 cyl BMW so I don't think gas is going to be an issue but if he want's the company for the drive I will ask.

Thanks!!!!

nevster
03-05-2010, 7:27 PM
bump

eldogg4life
03-22-2010, 10:52 PM
OMG was that fun!!!!
I am definitely getting a membership. Everyone was better on day four than they were on day one. It was taxing and challenging but if you own a gun and actually want to know how to use it, I definitely recommend taking a 4 day defensive handgun course!!!
Thanks to Frank, Nevster, Bishop, Tracey, Wong, Carter, and Reynolds!!!!

ZombieTactics
03-23-2010, 4:37 AM
I so wish I could have joined you guys!

VictorFranko
03-23-2010, 5:37 AM
Zombie, you missed a great weekend. The weather was near perfect and the class was great.
Neven and Frank, thanks again!

hypnoman
04-27-2010, 7:15 PM
Nevster,

Thanks for turning us on to this great opportunity!! I learned lots and had never trained this hard prior to this. It's all the great things I ever read and heard it was!

Thanks to Frank who hosted this!!