PDA

View Full Version : Newbie who wants to share a story

Strpd_Up_Brotha
02-22-2010, 4:36 PM
Hello, I'm new to the forum,Been educating myself the past few weeks. This is a Excellent Site!!!! I would like to share a story about today i asked a Oakland Police Officer About O.C.....Man the response i got!!!!!!!! Since I'm new i don't want to make a new thread if its not needed.

CSACANNONEER
02-22-2010, 5:02 PM
Welcome to Calguns and let's here the story!

Peter W Bush
02-22-2010, 5:16 PM
Lets hear it!

Strpd_Up_Brotha
02-22-2010, 5:23 PM
I saw an Officer enter a Liquor store, So i asked him " Hey have you saw any OC'ers??" He Responds..." um no you know they stay in Walnut Creek and Dublin doing that, You know my Brothas will take their Guns..... C'mon unloaded, these guys will take their gun!!!!" I say " I mean for Me...?" He says " Its Legal ...but i Doubt you would wanna do that..Do You Want Your Gun Took????" I wish i would've took a picture, He standing in line with a 16 pack of Corona!!!!!!!!!! I asked Him "Why No report of that then??? He Says because they stay where Criminals don't go....I wish you guys would come to Oakland. But Overall he was cool. I had to tell him about 1000 Ft from School!!!!! I said For Me because i'm an Afican American....I cant Believe he Calls Potential Gun Thieves " His Brothas"!!!!!

ojisan
02-22-2010, 5:28 PM
Did you have a beer with him?
:cheers2:

ALCO HK
02-22-2010, 5:51 PM
opd dont play, welcome

Strpd_Up_Brotha
02-22-2010, 7:26 PM
Did you have a beer with him?
:cheers2:

LOL.......NO!!!!!!!!!!

Shiloh13
02-22-2010, 7:28 PM
That's funny... Welcome! :)

Strpd_Up_Brotha
02-22-2010, 7:41 PM
Thanx My Fellow Members......I Can't say it too much.......I LOVE CALGUNS.NET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vinitezyrs6
02-22-2010, 10:02 PM
Wow, that had me laughing uncontrollably. :D :D Welcome to the forum, btw :)

CSACANNONEER
02-23-2010, 8:24 AM
I saw an Officer enter a Liquor store, So i asked him " Hey have you saw any OC'ers??" He Responds..." um no you know they stay in Walnut Creek and Dublin doing that, You know my Brothas will take their Guns..... C'mon unloaded, these guys will take their gun!!!!" I say " I mean for Me...?" He says " Its Legal ...but i Doubt you would wanna do that..Do You Want Your Gun Took????" I wish i would've took a picture, He standing in line with a 16 pack of Corona!!!!!!!!!! I asked Him "Why No report of that then??? He Says because they stay where Criminals don't go....I wish you guys would come to Oakland. But Overall he was cool. I had to tell him about 1000 Ft from School!!!!! I said For Me because i'm an Afican American....I cant Believe he Calls Potential Gun Thieves " His Brothas"!!!!!

There is only one detail that I find hard to believe. If he relates so closely to his "Brothas" that will steal from others, why isn't he buying fo-tays of Ol' E?

Other than that, I'm glad to hear that he was somewhat knowledgable on the subject and that he was open to listening to you when you explained the 1000 ft from a school law. Good job!